Jade's food diary

J.D

Silver Member
Hiya, just thought I would share my food diary and hopefully it will keep me motivated :)

Start day: today

Skipped breakfast as the cupboards were bare this morning, after going to asda, picking up the kids and getting home I finally had time to eat.

1 bag of fridge raiders - roast (2 syns)

At tea time I cooked the chicken tikka masala from the slimming world website served with boiled rice all FREEEEE! It was lovely and my kids enjoyed it too.

Snacks: chopped strawberries (super free) topped with weight watchers dessert style yogurt, strawberry tart (free)

Mini twister lolly (2.5 syns)

HEA: milk
HEB: 2 Alpen light bars

Drinks: coffees with sweetener & milk from A allowance (free)

No added sugar squash (free)

Options white hot chocolate (2.5 syns)

Total: 7 syns

Will eat more tomorrow, just not had time today until tea time. Not bad for my first day back though :)

Just had breakfast for a nice change.

2 rashers of lean smoked bacon, fat removed, cooked in fry light on my George foreman ( free )

2 weight watchers premium Cumberland sausages cooked in the same way (1 syn for 2)

15g cheese (3 syns I think)

Chopped tomatoes (superfree)

Fried egg cooked in fry light (free)

1 slice of wholemeal warburtons from 400g loaf (part 1 of HEB)

Half a tsp of flora lighter than light spread (says its 1/2 syn for a tsp but half a tsp more than did it but will round it up to half a syn lol)

4.5 syns for a cooked brekki, not bad.

Sounds lovely! Have you just started SW all together?

I do it from home & I've just started back again being good since a massive binge last week!!

I'd been yo-yo'ing quite a bit but now fully motivated :) wanna get down to 12stone! I am 6ft tall so it's trying not to look like a stick (if that's possible ha) I was 14.3 to start, how terrible!! I'm weighing in myself on Fridays so will be this Friday after my 10 day detox!!

Be nice to follow you & take some tips :) xxx

Hiya! Thanks for the reply.

I have been on and off for 6 years, I lost 4 st last time I did it. I've just started again because I have out weight back on :( I was 16st 7lbs to start with then got down to 12st 7 now I'm 14st 12lbs again so need to get back on it. I'm 5 foot 10 myself and 12st is ideal for me too.

Used my other half of my HEB on an Alpen choc fudge bar, I love them!

Just had bachelors chicken rice (free)

Lettuce
Onion
Spring onion
Tomato
Cucumber (all superfree)

Threw on some fridge raiders to make a chicken rice salad (2.5syns)

And 2tbsp extra light mayo (1syn)

3.5 syns totalling 8 syns today. My tea is going to be all free so not worried lol.

Attachments

• image-2792081648.jpg
    image-2792081648.jpg
    610.5 KB · Views: 156
Hiya!

Thank you, it was. Full now after eating that and a bowl of chopped up banana covered in ww dessert style caramel & apple tart yogurt. (Free & superfree) I think I need a nap now lol

Mushy pea curry sauce sounds strangely nice, never heard of it lol.

Just cooked that lemon & herb chicken pasta thing off the sw site and it was GROSS!!!! Way too lemony. I threw it away. So cooking a chicken n mushroom pasta n sauce now, sticking to what I know lol.

Had my chicken & mushroom pasta n sauce for tea.. Really gone off lemon now lol.

Had a bag of quavers (4.5 syns)

Had a mini twister lolly too (2.5 syns)

Total syns for the day : 15

My home made tea really put me in a crap mood or I don't think I would have used up all of my syns lol

Oh and HEA is used in milk for coffee's, every day lol. I'm not too strict on measuring milk

Hiya! Thanks for the reply.

I have been on and off for 6 years, I lost 4 st last time I did it. I've just started again because I have out weight back on :( I was 16st 7lbs to start with then got down to 12st 7 now I'm 14st 12lbs again so need to get back on it. I'm 5 foot 10 myself and 12st is ideal for me too.

Used my other half of my HEB on an Alpen choc fudge bar, I love them!

Just had bachelors chicken rice (free)

Lettuce
Onion
Spring onion
Tomato
Cucumber (all superfree)

Threw on some fridge raiders to make a chicken rice salad (2.5syns)

And 2tbsp extra light mayo (1syn)

3.5 syns totalling 8 syns today. My tea is going to be all free so not worried lol.

No problem! :)

Aw wow we are both gonna be aiming the same then! I'm gonna update ya with my weight on Friday morning :p hopefully better than what I initially started at 14.2!

Wow sounds lovely. Always need to load up the superfrees!

I had slimming world quiche and half a Tin of baked beans for brekki mmmm!
A pasta pot shot over turkey tikka chunks for dinner and 2 oranges, an apple and a banana.
Then for tea I've had slimming world chilli & rice (loaded with superfrees) and a crunchie for 9.5 syns!

Hit 10 syns today but I like to be under as I love a cuppa but always have skimmed milk!

What days your weigh in? Xx

No problem! :)

Aw wow we are both gonna be aiming the same then! I'm gonna update ya with my weight on Friday morning :p hopefully better than what I initially started at 14.2!

Wow sounds lovely. Always need to load up the superfrees!

I had slimming world quiche and half a Tin of baked beans for brekki mmmm!
A pasta pot shot over turkey tikka chunks for dinner and 2 oranges, an apple and a banana.
Then for tea I've had slimming world chilli & rice (loaded with superfrees) and a crunchie for 9.5 syns!

Hit 10 syns today but I like to be under as I love a cuppa but always have skimmed milk!

What days your weigh in? Xx

I started Monday so going to stick to weighing myself Mondays I think. Although I weighed today sneakily and have lost 1lb lol. Just had bacon, cheese, sausage, tomatoes, toast and egg again (4.5syns) bacon and sausages needed using and I love cooked breakfasts lol.

Had 1 sugar in my coffee this morning whilst I was at an interview, feel cheeky asking other people for sweetener lol so that's 5.5syns so far today. Cooking spag Bol for tea and got jackets in the oven for lunch :)

I don't measure my milk, I never have really I just have semi skimmed in my coffee as and when.

Your day yesterday sounds good! I've not made sw quiche for a few years so might try it soon.

I started Monday so going to stick to weighing myself Mondays I think. Although I weighed today sneakily and have lost 1lb lol. Just had bacon, cheese, sausage, tomatoes, toast and egg again (4.5syns) bacon and sausages needed using and I love cooked breakfasts lol.

Had 1 sugar in my coffee this morning whilst I was at an interview, feel cheeky asking other people for sweetener lol so that's 5.5syns so far today. Cooking spag Bol for tea and got jackets in the oven for lunch :)

I don't measure my milk, I never have really I just have semi skimmed in my coffee as and when.

Your day yesterday sounds good! I've not made sw quiche for a few years so might try it soon.

Aw well done that's great! :)
I am gonna go to boots scales on friday first thing see how they treat me!
Me too! I enjoyed my fried egg & beans on toast before work this morning mmmmm.. Love how much you can eat on This diet if you eat it right!

I love a cuppa though so I have to measure cos I have about 5 teas a day. Woooops ha!

It was lovely, plenty of quark & eggs with anything else you fancy it tastes so naughty! Xxx

Used to make a mac cheese pie with quark and pasta n sauce I forgot the recipe though it was ages ago lol. About 1 syn for the whole pie.

Just had tuna mayo jacket potato with lettuce, onion and tomato, my fridge seems to have frozen my cucumber "/

1/2 syn for spread
1.5 syns for mayo

Totalling 7 for me so far today.

Feeling dead down and fat today but I suppose I'm doing the right thing about it eh

Syn free spag Bol for tea

Spaghetti
Extra lean minced beef
Onions
Chopped tomatoes
Passata
Oregano
Salt
Pepper
Oxo
Worcester sauce (however u spell it)

Had a bag of quavers earlier 4.5syns

Totalling 11.5 syns so far

Attachments

• image-3514726125.jpg
    image-3514726125.jpg
    622.6 KB · Views: 126
Oh and a banana :)

Lovely!! Looks amazing!'

I'm starving again :) so another pasta pot and salad for me! Gonna have some fruit too! :) proper can't fill me ha!

I'm at 5 syns so gonna have a cuppa and two strawberry and white choc Maryland cookies with a cuppa to take me to 10 :)

And a bit of fruit to level out the superfrees of course! Xx

Lovely!! Looks amazing!'

I'm starving again :) so another pasta pot and salad for me! Gonna have some fruit too! :) proper can't fill me ha!

I'm at 5 syns so gonna have a cuppa and two strawberry and white choc Maryland cookies with a cuppa to take me to 10 :)

And a bit of fruit to level out the superfrees of course! Xx

I'm like that there's no filling me lol. I ended up having 14.5syns yesterday.

Today I had a banana before the school run, a big orange at my Mums and came my sisters just and pinched a handful of grapes and an apple lol.. Might stay out of my house more often!

0 syns :)

I'm like that there's no filling me lol. I ended up having 14.5syns yesterday.

Today I had a banana before the school run, a big orange at my Mums and came my sisters just and pinched a handful of grapes and an apple lol.. Might stay out of my house more often!

0 syns :)

Haha sounds great! Hell of a lot of superfrees!

I've had eggs and tinned tomatoes on toast! Then a banana. Walked my mutt and hit the gym :)

Work soon so just had a pack of super noodles low fat with salad & some turkey chunks cut up and thrown in! I love a random concoction :p

A shape yoghurt & pineapple chunks for dessert!! Yum yum

0.5 syns so far!! Can't wait to weigh tomorrow hopefully I am not 14.2 :)

Good luck! I'm sure you will do fab!

I was still 14st 11 this morning so still only 1lb gone but still time for more by Monday :)

Back