Jade's food diary

I'm going to be good this weekend, nothing planned and penniless but next weekend I'm off to alton towers Friday and drinks Saturday so gonna have to be extra good in the week lol. Good luck for tomorrow!

Oh so today I've had

Banana
Orange
Grapes
Apple
Another banana
Mugshot
Phili light garlic & herb 28g (2)
Sw chips
Lettuce
Onion
Spring onion
Tomatoes
3tbsp extra light mayo (1.5)
Chicken breast
Lean bacon

1 Alpen light bar (half of HEB)

Bag of French fries (4.5 I think?)

8/15 syns... :)

My tea: Chicken breast stuffed with garlic & herb philli light, wrapped in bacon with Sw chips, mayo and loads of salad.

Attachments

• image-1417366049.jpg
    image-1417366049.jpg
    339 KB · Views: 66
Looks absolutely delicious mind & you sound like you've been really good! :)
Lots of Superfree!
Gonna weigh tomorrow just anything under 14.2 will be great!! :)

Fingers crossed! Xx

Looks absolutely delicious mind & you sound like you've been really good! :)
Lots of Superfree!
Gonna weigh tomorrow just anything under 14.2 will be great!! :)

Fingers crossed! Xx

Hope you see 13's :)

Just had 1 piece if toast for my second half of HEB with half a tsp of spread, it's half a syn for a full tsp but I only needed half but still count it at half a syn. I've checked out your diary earlier too. Wrote a reply but my phone is acting poo. You sound like you been 100% you will get a good loss :) I'm gonna reckon up my weekly syns like you have, doubt there will be many left over though lol

Hope you see 13's :)

Just had 1 piece if toast for my second half of HEB with half a tsp of spread, it's half a syn for a full tsp but I only needed half but still count it at half a syn. I've checked out your diary earlier too. Wrote a reply but my phone is acting poo. You sound like you been 100% you will get a good loss :) I'm gonna reckon up my weekly syns like you have, doubt there will be many left over though lol

Aw I hope so! Anything is good to me! Need to up my exercise too like!!
Aw sounds lovely. God I love bread! Hate how ya can't have weetabix & bread a day lol id be in heaven! Could syn it I suppose!
Aw thanks chick :) I'm feeling 100% motivated like! Hope the scales dont let me down!

Well syns are there to be enjoyed :) don't feel guilty! Xxx

Have you weighed????

I did another sneaky weigh this morning and still saying only 1lb off!! Still 14st 11! My Boyf has lost 8lb since Monday!!! Gutted a bit to say the least lol, will see if I lose any more by Monday, if not I think I'll be taking a pregnancy test haha! Never had a crap first loss ever!

You could always have 1 bread and 1 weetabix? I always break mine up like that for a bit if variety lol.

The philli garlic and herb Is yummy ESP in chicken, keeps the chicken juicy! :)

Boyf just nipped shop to get more lettuce n tomato so I can cook a BLT for breakfast, starving!

Just seen your 9lb off! Wowwwwwww! Congrats :D

Just had 2 slices 400g loaf bread, 2 table spoons extra light mayo, lean bacon, tomatoes and lettuce. BLT sandwich.. Not enough of it though, was gorgeous! Nom nom!

1 syn for the mayo.

Going have to cut down on coffee, might be using more milk than I thought coz I don't measure, or I could just measure it.

I like your idea of half bread and weetabix! Don't think id benefit from one though! I love them :p

So greedy! Thanks for the congrats I feel so good :) aw should still be proud it's a lb! :)
You aren't at actual weigh in yet though are you? Don't torture yourself just do it once a week!
I knock myself off by weighing everyday! Xx

Yeah going to weigh on Monday and see how much I've lost in total.

Boyf just cooked a leftover chicken breast, cut it up and put it with Sw chips, savoury rice and salad. Syn free :)

Just realised I've only had 1syn today so far lol :D

I'm not too sure I've just prepared dinner for when my Boyf gets back, and it's syn free haha..

Meatballs with pasta and arrabiatta (however u spell it) sauce.

Might use up a few on a few mini milk lollies and a hot chocolate :)

Ooo lovely sounds lush!

I've had 3.5 on my turkey bolegnese earlier
A small milky bar 3.5
Half a small kit Kat 2.5
Two Maryland cookies 5

14.5 :) xx

Mmmm all that choc n cookies! Diet, what diet? ;)

So to sum up my day, quick recap-

Breakfast

BLT sandwich with mayo (HEB & 1 syn)

Dinner

Rice
Chicken
Salad
Sw chips

Tea (OMG it was freakin gorgeous!!!)

Pasta
Meatballs, home made with exlean mince, chilli, garlic, egg, cumin, onion, salt n pepper..
Home made sauce with passata, veg stock, chilli, onions & garlic

Free free free!

Didn't touch another syn til half hour ago when I had 2 mini milks (3) and now I'm in bed with an options hot choc (2)

6/15 syns :D

I know! Naughty naughty just had another small dish of quiche at my mates steering away from syns and she's knocking back a few cheeky vodkas ha!

Well done on the low syns today :) saving some up for later in the week I bet? :p xx

Phwoahhh could murder a vodka lol. Nothing planned until alton towers on 22nd march then drinks the night after but that will be vodka :)

Nearly 10am and still in bed :) ahh. Boyf gone the shop to try find ww sausages and get some more bacon for a breakfast. Will probably end up with something different, small tescos are crap!

Back