Jade's food diary

Think if I'd had sausages in I'd have them too lol, was nice though not had egg n soldiers for ages!

Really wanted an Easter Sunday dinner but only have potatoes and Yorkshire puddings in haha won't get far with that!

I'm already looking forward to whatever huuuuge recover brekkie I make myself tomorrow lol! Probably syn extra toast and go all out :p

Awh bless ya! I'm sure you'll conjure up something just as yummy! Xx

Yeah pasta and sauce or rice probably lol. Not decided yet I'm still ok from breakfast at the moment. Tummy still playing up, can't wait get to the drs!

Mug shot for dinner. Don't know what eat for tea though.

Change of plan, were having a drink at home tonight so i had better eat something!

0.5/15 until the vodka gets flowing!

Started early, 1 and a half vodkas down.. Just eating some savoury rice though to line me up a bit lol. Suppose I could class today as a green day but no way could I eat any more bread or alpens so there's a saved 6 syns and I could have another A allowance too but not gonna drink milk now or eat cheese so there's another 6 lol.. Not very healthy to not eat healthy extras but it's not like it's all the time so hey ho, had my usual a and b choice today anyway, just had no meat to call it an extra easy day.

Vodka and cherry Pepsi max ... Wow! And it's proper Smirnoff, 1 litre on offer in tesco £14 instead of £21. Not that I will drink a litre lol.

The day after the night before, my neighbours hate me and are blasting their music, my boyfriend has left me and I'm rough!

Still managed 4 toast today (HEB and 6) with extra light spread (1) and 2 boiled eggs.

6/15

Zzzzzzzzzz

Well done on your loss hun! I'm finally back after a couple of days off plan due to illness. How are your ribs now? x

Still not good, going to the drs tomorrow hopefully.

Only had the toast and eggs today :( split up with boyfriend n just don't feel like eating. Mum bought me a beef dinner earlier and it's still in the fridge.

6/15 still for today.

Sneakily weighed this morning and I was in the 13's! But no doubt the vodka will catch up and il be back in 14's by Friday lol.

Hope your ok, being ill sucks. Being ill, plus a hangover plus breaking up sucks too. Just want to curl up and go asleep.

The beef dinner won. Feel better now. Counting it as 4 syns. Yorkshire pudding (2) gravy (1) and (1) for whatever is in the mash lol. Not over syns anyway.

10/15

Chocolate nestle egg thingy. Think it was about 5 syns. Worth it though!! Needed that.

So syns all maxed out, goodnight Zzzz

Breakfast 2 wm toast with extra light spread (0.5)

Going to do a bit of shopping today after I've been to the drs.

0.5/15

Still not good, going to the drs tomorrow hopefully.

Only had the toast and eggs today :( split up with boyfriend n just don't feel like eating. Mum bought me a beef dinner earlier and it's still in the fridge.

6/15 still for today.

Sneakily weighed this morning and I was in the 13's! But no doubt the vodka will catch up and il be back in 14's by Friday lol.

Hope your ok, being ill sucks. Being ill, plus a hangover plus breaking up sucks too. Just want to curl up and go asleep.

Sending big hugs your way huni Try and stay positive but know how hard it is to stay on track when you've got other things on your mind! How are you feeling today? x
:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Feeling a bit crappy. Dr doesn't know what's wrong, my daughter has tested me something shocking today and aldi was a bit pants for Sw food lol sticking to asda. Calmed down a bit now.

Had pasta and sauce cheese leek an ham for dinner (1) just had a small kinder bar (3.5)

Cooking syn free chicken and sweetcorn soup for tea. Lacking superfree so better eat some fruit!

5/15

Feeling a bit crappy. Dr doesn't know what's wrong, my daughter has tested me something shocking today and aldi was a bit pants for Sw food lol sticking to asda. Calmed down a bit now.

Had pasta and sauce cheese leek an ham for dinner (1) just had a small kinder bar (3.5)

Cooking syn free chicken and sweetcorn soup for tea. Lacking superfree so better eat some fruit!

5/15

Your food is really good hun considering your down in the dumps, I would of emptied the fridge by now! Keep going :) x

5/15

I'm feeling crappy to it's so annoying and weird since Friday I've just felt so tired, and groggy and like I can concentrate properly, my glands are up so I thought I was coming down with somthing but I haven't quite yet :(

I hope I perk up soon. And get well, does sound like your coming down with something.

Had my soup, it's really filling. Had a toffee yogurt from aldi too that looks just like mullerlight and claims to be syn free! 3.5syns for the imposter yogurt later and I'm on 8/15.

Kids are in bed, can chill a bit now thankfully!

I hope I perk up soon. And get well, does sound like your coming down with something.

Had my soup, it's really filling. Had a toffee yogurt from aldi too that looks just like mullerlight and claims to be syn free! 3.5syns for the imposter yogurt later and I'm on 8/15.

Kids are in bed, can chill a bit now thankfully!

Naughty yogurt!!! I got caught out with the Shape Delight 'fat free' yogurts the other day, 1syn :-(

Get well soon x

I've decided to re join next week just so I can get access to syns online... Wonder if they will sell me some stickers because of my losses previously ;) haha.. I was gonna get straight up and go earlier then realised I'd missed the last group for tonight, so gonna have to wait another week. If join online but can't afford that much money up front. Wish they would make online pay weekly!

No food yet, been a busy morning. Had my driving lesson though and went really well :) if I drive that good next week I can book my test :D just having a coffee at the Mothers now, better than nothing.

Ah food finally!!

3 extra lean bacon, 2 wm bread, lettuce, tomato, 2tbsp ex light mayo (1) BLT! Yum!

Can't believe it's weigh day the day after tomorrow. Come too quick for my liking! Better be 100000% as I think the vodka Sunday is sneaking up on me.

1/15

I love going to class, i find it keeps me motivated and its a good way of finding out new recipes and products and also any changes to the plan. I even look forward to going if i've had a good week! Have you been to this class before? I've been to almost all the classes in my area and there is a huge difference between them all but this one is the best - our consultant cooks SW friendly meals every week and we can help ourselves once we have been weighed and she only asks for a 20p donation, we also have taster and themed nights... we had a quiz at Easter which was nice, she does recipe sheets for us and sometimes we have guests to class to do a talk - i think she said we have a personal trainer coming over the next couple of weeks.

Back