Jade's food diary

1 banana and a bag of crisps (7)

8/15

Yeah I've been to class lots before, I ended up having to take my kids each week and had to leave half way through as they were bored and got disruptive. It put me off carrying on going so went at it alone. Only so much you can google though, I used to love syns online on my iPhone. I need that again, I'll pay the £5 a week just for that!

I'm using my fitness pal along with doing Sw so I can plan my meals along with how many calories I need to lose weight for my weight and height. Just testing it out to see if I see some good results :)

Your C sounds amazing! Only 1 group near me so will be going on Tuesday.

Tonight I'm cooking a chicken breast with Heinz fiery chilli ketchup inside, 15g (1) wrapped in bacon... Never tried it before. Having it with Sw chips and salad... Maybe 2tbsp ex light mayo (1)

10/15

Peck ish! Kinder mini bar (3.5)

13.5/15

Wowwww my tea was mega!!! Defo experiment with different sauces to spruce up a chicken breast!! Heinz fiery ketchup is so nice inside chicken and wrapped in bacon. Didn't have mayo, didn't need it! I will have my 1 syn back thank you :) 12.5/15

Wowwww my tea was mega!!! Defo experiment with different sauces to spruce up a chicken breast!! Heinz fiery ketchup is so nice inside chicken and wrapped in bacon. Didn't have mayo, didn't need it! I will have my 1 syn back thank you :) 12.5/15

Will be trying this - never thought of putting ketchup inside chicken!

Me either til I bought the fiery one, so nice. Can't wait experiment with more!

1 table spoon of fiery sauce inside a chicken breast, wrapped in bacon then wrapped in tin foil on 200 for 30 mins. Perfection :) chuck it on a bed of salad and serve with Sw chips! Nom!

I'll re add that syn for a strawberry yogurt I just had (1)

13.5/15

That actually sounds good, defo gonna try this, i love chicken salads specially with sauce nom :p

It's 16cal per tablespoon so it's even less than 1 syn really but I just rounded it up. I had no idea what it would taste like but it was yummy! I love oven cooking chicken breasts stuffed with sauce. It keeps them really juicy instead of drying out, so perfect for salad.

Just posted a few words in your diary :)

Sneaky weigh this morning said 14st ZERO lbs lol, I'm nearly in the 13's :) so if I'm good today, I might see a 13 tomorrow!

Got all my day planned out -

Breakfast -

1 weetabix with milk from allowance (A & B)
1 wm toast with 1tsp flora extra light (0.5)
Handful of strawberries
Apple

Dinner-

Banana
Heinz mini meal tomato & veg pasta shells
Alpen light choc fudge (3)

Tea-

Cottage pie with carrots, green beans, 1 Yorkshire pudding (2) and onion gravy (1) with 15g cheese cooked into the mash for the pie (3)

Snacks-

Mini kinder bar (3.5)

13/15

Breakfast & dinner done. Might start cooking tea soon do it's ready for later.

Star week, I feel like poop and just want to sleep so defo won't feel like making a cottage pie from scratch later!

Excited about weigh day tomorrow though :D

Picture of my cottage pies..

3syns each for 15g cheese, syn free without. Just waiting for my mum to drop me some green beans off then I can cook my carrots and green beans to go with them nom nom.

Pic.. Forgot to attach it lol

Attachments

• image-938039520.jpg
    image-938039520.jpg
    564.7 KB · Views: 37
They were cheap from B&M, I bought them cuz they are cute lol :)

Think I've done well apart from the vodka Sunday night. Stuck to plan 100% since i started back apart from 2 nights to drink vodka, but stayed on plan in the day and the day after :) I sneakily weighed this morning and I was 14st, so lost 12lbs so far, would like to see 13st 13lbs tomorrow but anything under 14st 3lbs and I have lost.

Tea was lovely, didn't have Yorkshire pudding with it after all so I've saved 2syns.

11/15 :)

Alpen light choc fudge (3)

14/15 that's my lot now lol feeling a bath and early night tonight Zzz

Gonna have a cupshotz which is free, feeling a bit hungry. I had my bath but still no bed yet lol.

- 3lbs this week. Leaving me dead on the 14st mark. How cruel, I wanted to see 13.13 lol. Nevermind, 3lb is a good loss :) plus it's been a school holiday week so I haven't been doing the school run twice a day for the past week, might see even better losses when they are back :)

Going to miller & carter tomorrow for a steak and maybe cinema after. Don't think I'm drinking though. I'd better be good apart from that so I can see 13's next week :)

Just a coffee for me so far, far too tired to think about food lol.

Thank you. :)

Just had breakfast -

2 wm toast (HEB) 1tsp flora extra light (0.5)
Half tin of chopped tomatoes
1 egg in fry light
3 extra lean bacon

0.5/15

Back