Jade's food diary

Well done on your loss this week hun, 3lbs is fab!!! Hope your feeling much better today! I bought some of those Mini Kinder Bars after you talking about them on here - got 12 mini bars for £1 at Tesco, they were in the Easter clearance section - looking forward to trying them, yum! x

Still feeling like I could sleep all day but gonna get ready and take the kids my mums to get us out of the house a bit.

Thank you :) i just hate the week in between weigh days now lol.

Wow that's good value!! Are they the 70 odd calorie ones?

Still feeling like I could sleep all day but gonna get ready and take the kids my mums to get us out of the house a bit.

Thank you :) i just hate the week in between weigh days now lol.

Wow that's good value!! Are they the 70 odd calorie ones?

It must be a bit rubbish when the weather isn't great and you've got to keep the kids entertained during half term? I know where you are coming from, I just want it to be weigh in day all the time but i guess results don't come from nothing! Yes they are 71 calories each, tiny though but still look yummy! I was telling my OH about them last night so he will be pleased to see i've bought some. x

- 3lbs this week. Leaving me dead on the 14st mark. How cruel, I wanted to see 13.13 lol. Nevermind, 3lb is a good loss :) plus it's been a school holiday week so I haven't been doing the school run twice a day for the past week, might see even better losses when they are back :)

Going to miller & carter tomorrow for a steak and maybe cinema after. Don't think I'm drinking though. I'd better be good apart from that so I can see 13's next week :)

Just a coffee for me so far, far too tired to think about food lol.

I love miller and carter the steaks are amazing, so jel lol x

I have never been to miller & carter so will be a nice treat.

yeah they are the ones Jade, they are small but stop chocolate cravings if you like kinder

Had a banana earlier then cooked tea

Look what I cooked :D

Home made beef burgers made with extra lean mince beef, egg, salt and pepper... Stuffed with 7g cheese each and jalapeño peppers. 1.5 syns each. Served with Sw chips and salad. 3.5/15

They were bloody amazing!!! I skipped dinner today though :( might have something later.

Attachments

• image-2413122441.jpg
    image-2413122441.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 29
  • image-660634789.jpg
    image-660634789.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 35
4 fox's party rings (wow I could eat the pack!) (6)

Strawberry muller Greek style (0.5 I think)

10/15

Got the munchies tonight!

Another 2 rings (3) oops..

13/15

Think I may have to eat another before bed lol 14.5/15... They are there to be used I guess lol :)

Haha I've just had an apple and a mugshot!! Serves me right for missing dinner today, thinking I can make up for it..

Tomorrow I'm thinking BLT for breakfast (1) for mayo.

Mugshot & fruit at dinner time

Then miller & carter at night, thinking steak & jacket potato but no idea how many syns their sauce is or how the steak is cooked. Can't be too bad though. Hoping stick to diet coke or Pepsi max too. So tomorrow won't really be accurate synned but really hoping to see a loss next week.

Haha I've just had an apple and a mugshot!! Serves me right for missing dinner today, thinking I can make up for it..

Tomorrow I'm thinking BLT for breakfast (1) for mayo.

Mugshot & fruit at dinner time

Then miller & carter at night, thinking steak & jacket potato but no idea how many syns their sauce is or how the steak is cooked. Can't be too bad though. Hoping stick to diet coke or Pepsi max too. So tomorrow won't really be accurate synned but really hoping to see a loss next week.

Haha mad munch!! You'll be fine!! :)
If ya have that in ya mind then you'll be fine. Sure some sauce isn't gonna send you the opposite way!! Just stay clear of alcohol it's a killer :p
Enjoy! Xxx

Ooh after vodka last 2 weekends I don't feel like drinking lol and got a night out next week for my mates bday so think I better give it a rest lol.

BLT for breakfast with mayo (1) and a coffee. That's all I have had so far. Waiting for the kids to go then table booked later for 6, not sure if we're going pics, depends on money.. Can't believe the prices for a bloody steak lol.

Back