Jade's food diary

Hi I'm ok. Had a bad weekend :( miller and carter was nice though lol. Had my bag nicked from a pub sat night and it had my keys and phone in :( I'm on my tablet now to get on here so excuse my typing I'm not good on it lol. So been off plan from sat til yesterday and started fresh today, weigh in not looking good at all.

Today I have only had egg on toast today (heb and 0.5 for spread) just cooking syn free cottage pie with carrots and green beans.

So 0.5/15 so far. I will catch up with diaries after tea, hope ya all well :)

Sorry to hear about your bag being stolen hun, was your phone insured? Know that doesn't bring back photos and memories though. Well done for getting straight back on plan, today is a new day and you've got plenty of time before weigh in to turn the tables :) x

Hi I'm ok. Had a bad weekend :( miller and carter was nice though lol. Had my bag nicked from a pub sat night and it had my keys and phone in :( I'm on my tablet now to get on here so excuse my typing I'm not good on it lol. So been off plan from sat til yesterday and started fresh today, weigh in not looking good at all.

Today I have only had egg on toast today (heb and 0.5 for spread) just cooking syn free cottage pie with carrots and green beans.

So 0.5/15 so far. I will catch up with diaries after tea, hope ya all well :)

Aw babe I'm sorry to hear that! Glad ya back on it today :) takes a lot to not keep bingeing when something narks ya! Missed ya! Xx

Thanks girls. Nope wasnt insured but just been to get a new one the same. Just need to wait for replacement contract SIM now so still using stupid tablet for time being. Hate samsung software lol.

So today lets recap lol

Had 2 wm toast and 2 eggs (0.5 for spread and heb)

Cottage pie topped with cheese (3) with carrots, green beans and gravy (1)

Greek mulleelight (0.5)

Not measured milk though but did well to get back on it the best I can after a crap weekend!

I had miller and carter and too much booze sat, takeaway sunday, kfc yesterday, so to switch back to cooking from scratch today and eating good food I will pat meself on the back lol.

5/15

Swear whoever has my phone must think I'm a food perv for all the food photos on there haha

Thanks girls. Nope wasnt insured but just been to get a new one the same. Just need to wait for replacement contract SIM now so still using stupid tablet for time being. Hate samsung software lol.

So today lets recap lol

Had 2 wm toast and 2 eggs (0.5 for spread and heb)

Cottage pie topped with cheese (3) with carrots, green beans and gravy (1)

Greek mulleelight (0.5)

Not measured milk though but did well to get back on it the best I can after a crap weekend!

I had miller and carter and too much booze sat, takeaway sunday, kfc yesterday, so to switch back to cooking from scratch today and eating good food I will pat meself on the back lol.

5/15

Swear whoever has my phone must think I'm a food perv for all the food photos on there haha

Aw wow that's a shame. Some people! What goes around comes around honey :)

Glad to see ya dived straight back in today! Hope your weekend was worth it though? Sounds yummy!! I have been choking for choccy and a takeaway.... But fighting it!
Day 6 at 100%, this is just not like me :p xx

Well done. Nah weekend wasnt that worth it lol. But miller and carter n the kfc were lol. Nevermind I will stay in 14s a bit longer lol.

Blt for breakfast (1) for mayo

New sim come so can get back on phone soon :)

Well done. Nah weekend wasnt that worth it lol. But miller and carter n the kfc were lol. Nevermind I will stay in 14s a bit longer lol.

Blt for breakfast (1) for mayo

New sim come so can get back on phone soon :)

Aw well I'm jealous cos I am dying for naughtiness! Just made macaroni cheese from the SW mag :) and left the gym now my godddd I am aching ha! Xx

Noooo think how good you will feel after being 100% your doing so well.

Missed dinner as I had a driving lesson and was at my sisters. Ended up eating a bag of crisps (7) oh my niece did make me a little bowl of pasta too lol.

Cooked syn free chicken biryani for tea n it was nice!

8/15 today. Need start eating more and measure my milk again. Still not looking forward to weighing myself I feel so disappointed I went off plan I just didn't have the head for it for a couple of days. Oh we'll I've broken no laws lol.

Noooo think how good you will feel after being 100% your doing so well.

Missed dinner as I had a driving lesson and was at my sisters. Ended up eating a bag of crisps (7) oh my niece did make me a little bowl of pasta too lol.

Cooked syn free chicken biryani for tea n it was nice!

8/15 today. Need start eating more and measure my milk again. Still not looking forward to weighing myself I feel so disappointed I went off plan I just didn't have the head for it for a couple of days. Oh we'll I've broken no laws lol.

Although you aren't eating much you aren't going overboard with naughty things!! I'm sure you'll be fine ;)
Are you weighing in tomorrow too? Xx

Yeah I'll see what the damage is then hopefully get it back off next week. Just can give up weekend treats lol. When my kids go to their dads it doesn't make sense to stay in, eat pasta n sauce and drink Pepsi max haha. But what will be will be! I'm back on track now so not lost motivation completely, when that happens I put 2 stone back on lol.

House stinks like an Indian take away today after cooking that biryani last night! It was yum though.

No breakfast yet, got work men here fitting a new door. Go away I'm hungry!!

Yeah I'll see what the damage is then hopefully get it back off next week. Just can give up weekend treats lol. When my kids go to their dads it doesn't make sense to stay in, eat pasta n sauce and drink Pepsi max haha. But what will be will be! I'm back on track now so not lost motivation completely, when that happens I put 2 stone back on lol.

House stinks like an Indian take away today after cooking that biryani last night! It was yum though.

No breakfast yet, got work men here fitting a new door. Go away I'm hungry!!

Aw I know what ya mean!! Ya wanna make the best of the freedom and time off? :p
Aw wow! Bet that's making you hungrier ha. Is it a SW recipe or have you made it yourself?

Well check out my diary. I've had two breakfasts! Ha xx

2!!!!! Jealous lol. Managed get to the kitchen to make me and the kids egg n soldiers thank god (0.5) for my spread.

I had it off the Internet, maybe this site actually. I will find it and paste it here though. It was really nice, one of the nicest Sw curries I have cooked :)
Tempted cook it tonight too lol.

0.5/15

Syn Free Chicken Biryani Cooked this last night and it was fab, so I thought i'd share it its a recipe that I made up after Sainsburys didn't have a Biryani Flavourfuls mix!! This is what I used: 3 chicken breasts 2 peppers, chopped 1 large onion, chopped 2 garlic cloves 1 chilli 8oz basmati rice (rinsed) 1 tin chopped tomatoes 1/2 pint water Frozen peas (didn't measure - just chucked in!!) 2 - 3 tsp cumin 1tsp medium curry powder 1tsp cinnimon 1tsp ground ginger 1tsp ground tumeric 1/2 tsp crushed chillies (for extra heat - optional!) 2 tsp corriander leaf Finely chop garlic and chilli and lightly fry in a pan. Add the onion and fry for 5 mins. Add chicken and all the spices. Fry for 7-8 mins. Add peppers, tinned tomatoes, water and rice. Bring to the boil. Simmer for about 15 mins until the rice is cooked and the liquid has been evaporated. Add peas and cook for the last 2 mins :) xx (I sprinkled a bit more cumin and corriander in whilst it was cooking cos it started looking a bit "red" from the tomatoes rather than like a curry!! Also, if you can get fresh corriander to sprinkle in top once its served up, it will add a bit of extra something)

All copied n pasted from a thread on here. Thanks to original poster :)

I had pasta and sauce (aldi one, counting it as 3) and a banana at dinner.

Alpen light (3)

Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice for tea (about 4 for the sauce coz I cheated on the sauce tonight)

10.5/15

Feeling rather hungry. Watching MasterChef and secret eaters didnt help! Foooood! Got some cooked chicken breasts, I either need to make a soup or a salad... CBA!!!! I want the food just can't be bothered to make it lol. Might just go to bed so I can get weighing out of the way tomorrow, hopefully lighter if I don't eat now lol.

Back