Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

Ok I want to know about the choccie milk! Is it really good? Does it taste like chocolate milkshake?! I was looking in sainsbirys for some yesterday but only saw the original flavour :(...I was wondering if you could freeze it in those little lollipop moulds to make homemade mini milk icecreams!?
xx

It is really yummy and chocolatey! It is actually made with coconut milk so none of that soya stuff either! I got mine from Asda in the long life milk section. There is a strawberry one top but can't find that anywhere :-( it says you can drink cold or heat so I'm sure you could freeze it, I will check the carton tonight and let you know. Hope you're having a fab day lovely! x

It is really yummy and chocolatey! It is actually made with coconut milk so none of that soya stuff either! I got mine from Asda in the long life milk section. There is a strawberry one top but can't find that anywhere :-( it says you can drink cold or heat so I'm sure you could freeze it, I will check the carton tonight and let you know. Hope you're having a fab day lovely! x

Brill thanks! Ooo good to know its coconut too....somehow the thought of soya just puts me off..no idea why as I probably wouldnt be able to taste the difference! :) thanks lovely! xx

02/05/13 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 1 apple, 1 WW Toffee yogurt, 200ml Koko Dairy Free Chocolate Milk (hexa)

Lunch - Salad box (cucumber, celery, tomatoes, pickled onions) with 150g Asda 70% Less Fat Natural Cottage Cheese, 1 kiwi

Dinner - Mac n cheese (macaroni, 30g red leicester cheese (6syns) spring onions, cherry tomatoes, peas, 400ml vegetable stock, 4tbsp tomato puree, 200g Tesco Light Choices Fat Free Natural Yogurt, 1tbsp mustard (0.5syns), 2 eggs, salt and pepper) served with a side salad (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber)

Snacks - 2 cans Diet Coke, 2 Ryvita Fruit Crunch (hexb)

Total Weekly Syns - 15/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Brill thanks! Ooo good to know its coconut too....somehow the thought of soya just puts me off..no idea why as I probably wouldnt be able to taste the difference! :) thanks lovely! xx

almond Soya is nice i have it in tea coffe cereal and porridge, that little bit better than normal soya

The mac n cheese was amazing! Although I ate so much as I was hungry and now I'm stuffed! Need to go back to using my smaller plate again.

Need some advice please ladies, I am off for a 7hr session at the hairdressers tomorrow, it's the start of getting rid of my black hair and going back to my natural colour (with some highlights). They serve lunch and all sorts of posh drinks (indulging wine!) and I need to stay away from temptation even when I'm bored. What can I take with me to munch on all day?

The mac n cheese was amazing! Although I ate so much as I was hungry and now I'm stuffed! Need to go back to using my smaller plate again.

Need some advice please ladies, I am off for a 7hr session at the hairdressers tomorrow, it's the start of getting rid of my black hair and going back to my natural colour (with some highlights). They serve lunch and all sorts of posh drinks (indulging wine!) and I need to stay away from temptation even when I'm bored. What can I take with me to munch on all day?

7 hours! Jeez!!

I would take: some fruit (including frozen raspberries to keep everything else cool!), some alpen lights, maybe some mikados? If its a green/red day use your HEXs for some ryvita minis and mini Philly tubs? Maybe some low syn crisps like Squares? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

7 hours! Jeez!!

I would take: some fruit (including frozen raspberries to keep everything else cool!), some alpen lights, maybe some mikados? If its a green/red day use your HEXs for some ryvita minis and mini Philly tubs? Maybe some low syn crisps like Squares? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep I know, I am going to be so bored! This is only the first appointment, they have said it will be at least 6 months to get to the colour I want... why did I ever dye my hair this colour???

Thanks for the advice huni, I will put together a packed lunch in the morning. Thinking of taking my own green tea then I'm not tempted to have hot chocolate (or wine!) x

I'm excited to see the end result!! I love hair things...but am always too scared to dye mine properly or my nana would go berserk as she loves the ging! Make sure you take some pics!! Xxx

I will do! I've packed myself a few snacks up so I can avoid temptation!

image-449639201.jpg

Back