Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

Thank you ladies, you're all so amazing!!! Really sorry I haven't caught up on your diaries the past couple of days, it's been hectic and it's a nightmare writing on my iPhone, really need to get my laptop fixed. Will catch up tomorrow. Night girlies xxx

Hi Adele :) well done on getting to target and maintaining, that's amazing!!! I think it's great that you're restarting group as a target member to help you maintain! It takes a lot of hard work to loose the weight but I can imagine its even harder to maintain that weight! Do you have a diary? x

I have started up a diary ready for Thurs its called 'confessions of a foodaholic' I will be out of range on wednes but WILL be bk in target soon xx

21/06/2013 - Green Day

I still have a big smile on my face after last night's weigh in but i still have some way to go and know there is a lot more hard work i have to do to get there! This week will be a little challenging as i am away with work at the end of the week... this will involve alcohol, food and having to make good choices at the hotel breakfast buffet but will try and be as good as humanly possible :)

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 220ml semi skimmed milk (hexa), 1 apple

Lunch - salad box (tomatoes, celery, cucumber) topped with 2tbsp Tesco Light Choices Caesar Dressing (1syn), 1 WW Lemon Tart yogurt

Dinner - plain pasta with added peas and sweetcorn and topped with 60g cheese (hexa + 6syns) - I was feeling cheesy tonight oopppps!

Snacks - 1 can Relentless Sugar Free Energy Drink (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 8/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
21/06/2013 - Green Day

I still have a big smile on my face after last night's weigh in but i still have some way to go and know there is a lot more hard work i have to do to get there! This week will be a little challenging as i am away with work at the end of the week... this will involve alcohol, food and having to make good choices at the hotel breakfast buffet but will try and be as good as humanly possible :)

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 220ml semi skimmed milk (hexa), 1 apple

Lunch - salad box (tomatoes, celery, cucumber) topped with 2tbsp Tesco Light Choices Caesar Dressing (1syn), 1 WW Lemon Tart yogurt

Dinner - plain pasta with added peas and sweetcorn and topped with 60g cheese (hexa + 6syns) - I was feeling cheesy tonight oopppps!

Snacks - 1 can Relentless Sugar Free Energy Drink (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 8/70

Was just thinking...to save yourself a few syns...I'm pretty sure you can count cheese as a hex b on a green day too....so you could have your dinner cheese as both a hex a and a hex b instead and save your 6 syns for something else this week?! :) xxx

Was just thinking...to save yourself a few syns...I'm pretty sure you can count cheese as a hex b on a green day too....so you could have your dinner cheese as both a hex a and a hex b instead and save your 6 syns for something else this week?! :) xxx[/

love green days for this reason :) I'm a cheeseaholic haha:)

Hello ladies, I'm back!!!

I decided to give myself a relaxed 5 days and therefore booked tonights weigh in as holiday. I had lots of lovely plans leading up to the bank holiday weekend and wanted to enjoy them to the max! I had a fab couple of days in Edinburgh with work and we have enjoyed a couple of meals out, BBQ and drinks with friends in the sunshine!

I know that the scales will not look great at this moment in time but this relaxed approach has really helped me re-evaluate and I now feel totally ready to continue my journey and get back down to work ready for my holiday! I will start writing in my diary again from tomorrow.

I really need to catch up on everyone's diaries but hope you're all ok and had a fab bank holiday weekend! x

Sounds the same as me love! Feels nice to just not care sometimes :) X

Hey Jadey!
Nice to have you back..i thought you'd been a little quiet!
I hope you had a lovely few relaxed days...sometimes its just what you need to get a bit of perspective on things isnt it?!
Looking forward to see what you've got planned for the week...
xxx

Nice to have you back hun, glad you had a nice few days :)

Sounds the same as me love! Feels nice to just not care sometimes :) X

Hey Jadey!
Nice to have you back..i thought you'd been a little quiet!
I hope you had a lovely few relaxed days...sometimes its just what you need to get a bit of perspective on things isnt it?!
Looking forward to see what you've got planned for the week...
xxx

Thanks ladies, glad to be back :) hope you're all ok? x

28/05/2013 - Extra Easy Day

New week, fresh start... i'm back on track and ready to go!

Breakfast - strawberries, blueberries, 1 WW Strawberry Tart yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Light Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - omlette (4 small eggs, dash of skimmed milk (1syn), tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, rocket)

Snacks - 1 can Relentless Sugar Free Energy Drink (1syn), handful of cherry tomatoes, 8 pitted green olives (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 3/70

Last edited:
Hi Jade
I hear what your are saying new start fresh week - had friends come and stay at weekend and was too scared to get on scales this morning to see the damage lol. Am more disciplied being at work so today have had magic porridge, chicken salad and a rich tea biscuit. Tonight I have chicken tagiatelle (dunno if that's spelt right) and try to not nibble at anything else :) Doesn't the rain make you hungrier or more prone to just picking - I know it does me or is that just my excuse lol x

Very good my end thanks chick :D (Diary explains it!) haha

Hi Jade
I hear what your are saying new start fresh week - had friends come and stay at weekend and was too scared to get on scales this morning to see the damage lol. Am more disciplied being at work so today have had magic porridge, chicken salad and a rich tea biscuit. Tonight I have chicken tagiatelle (dunno if that's spelt right) and try to not nibble at anything else :) Doesn't the rain make you hungrier or more prone to just picking - I know it does me or is that just my excuse lol x

Well done on getting back on track hun! Totally agree, it's so much easier when you're in work and in a routine! The weather doesn't really affect me, i eat when I'm stressed or feeling down. How do you make your magic porridge? x

Back