Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

yum yum. your dinner for tonight sounds gorgeous making my tummy rumble got ages until i can start tea for when charlie gets home! :sigh: and you're damn right there!! I'm back on track thank you it is hard with the shifts but once you get into it its not so bad!! Just getting bored of taking sandwiches to work because I like my salad fresh so hate it once its been in a tub for a few hours :-( Today has been average aching so much I can't bring myself to exercise !! hope you're day has been lavlyy xxx

Hi lovely! Does Charlie work later than you? My OH goes to the gym till 7:30/8pm every night so i have to wait until he gets home to start cooking dinner which is a bit of a pain as i'm so hungry after work. Usually have a fat free yogurt and a can of diet coke to keep me going :)
Do you not take things like MugShots or things like that to work, maybe even leftovers if you have a microwave?
Hope you're having a fab day xxx

Hiya jade! Good to see your going strong still! Well done you :D Xx

Thanks hun, I had a couple of relaxed days over the bank holiday but i'm back on track and stepping up my game ready for my holiday in 5 weeks :) how are you getting on lovely? Need to catch up on your diary! xxx

Hope you've got a lovely weekend planned love! xxx

Hi huni, busy weekend this weekend! I need to do some holiday clothes shopping tomorrow and then i have a friends baby shower to go to and then we have a 50th party at night but not too sure whether we are going yet. What do you have planned? Hope you're having a fab day! :) xxx

31/05/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 350ml skimmed milk (hexa), 1 kiwi

Lunch - salad box (carrot, cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes) with 150g Asda 70% Less Fat Cottage Cheese

Dinner - Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek and Ham (1syn) with added peas and sweetcorn

Snacks - 1 200g pot Asda Fat Free Greek Yogurt with 11g packet Options Wicked White Hot Chocolate (2syns) stirred through, chewy sweet (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns
- 16.5/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
Hi huni, busy weekend this weekend! I need to do some holiday clothes shopping tomorrow and then i have a friends baby shower to go to and then we have a 50th party at night but not too sure whether we are going yet. What do you have planned? Hope you're having a fab day! :) xxx
Aww sounds like you have a nice weekend planned :) My OH is working 14 hour shifts so have soe time to myself. Planning to go to the gym both days and then I have a mates' gig tomorrow eve but nothing heavy. :) xxx

Aww sounds like you have a nice weekend planned :) My OH is working 14 hour shifts so have soe time to myself. Planning to go to the gym both days and then I have a mates' gig tomorrow eve but nothing heavy. :) xxx

Sounds like fun huni, get lots of pampering done :) xxx

Soooo, had a change of plan for dinner! I was starvingggg and wanted something quick and easy so ended up having Pasta n Sauce with added peas and sweetcorn. Will have the chicken tomorrow night :)

01/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Brunch - 3 Ryvita Mediterranean (hexb) topped with 75g Asda 75% Lighter Soft Cheese (hexa) and 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt, 1/2 green apple

Dinner - 1.5 chicken breast in Maggi So Juicy Mixed Herbs (split between 2 people = 2.5syns each) and served with plain jacket potato and side salad (lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn)

Snacks - 5 Fruittella (5syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 24.5/70

Last edited:
02/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Having a really rubbishy day today and to make things worse i may have just been caught by a speed camera :-( I have no idea what speed I was doing, it wouldn't have been more than 35mph I'm sure but what makes it worse is that I knew it was there... totally stupid of me!!! What makes it even worse is that I already have 3 points from reading a text whilst sat at traffic lights from last year (insert awful driver quote here!) and that if this does come through I will never hear the end of it from my OH!!! Just praying so badly I wasn't going that fast!

Brunch - 3 Ryvita Mediterranean (hexb) topped with scrambled egg made with 3 eggs and a splash of milk (2syns)

Dinner - picky dinner tonight (let's say 15syns)

Snacks - Mugshot Creamy Cheese (3syns), 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa), Mini Fab Lolly (2.5syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 45/70

Last edited:
Oh no! Bums on the speed camera...when will you know for sure?! Seems so harsh to get points for the text at traffic light incident! So many people do plenty worse all the time!

Food sounds yum as always! Enjoy the in-laws! Xx

Oh no! Bums on the speed camera...when will you know for sure?! Seems so harsh to get points for the text at traffic light incident! So many people do plenty worse all the time!

Food sounds yum as always! Enjoy the in-laws! Xx

I know, it will worry me for ages now :-( they say about 14 days but just got my fingers crossed I wasn't going that fast, so stupid of me!
Yep, it was harsh but the police pulled up next to me at the traffic lights and I was in the wrong so I think I was an easy target for them. Thought they might have let me away with a caution though. Thanks hun, hope you're having a fab weekend xxx

03/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Weigh in tonight eeeekkk, I've been good this week but not sure if the bank holiday weekend will have caught up with me! Will report back later...

Breakfast - 1 banana, strawberries, 1 WW Toffee yogurt

Lunch - salad box (cucumber, carrot, celery, cherry tomatoes) with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa)

Dinner - will update later

Snacks - 1 can Relentless Sugar Free Energy Drink (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 45/70

yay! well done you ;) x

Back