Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

well done on your losses so far, i enjoy your food diaries!!! we'll be sexy for summer no doubt! xx

09/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Today looks a bit of a fruit and salad fest!

Breakfast - Kiwi, strawberries, 2 Ryvita Fruit Crunch (hexb)

Lunch
- Salad box (celery, cucumber, tomatoes, carrot), 150g Asda 70% Less Fat Cottage Cheese

Dinner - Subway Cheese Salad Bowl (lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, gerkins, red onion, green pepper, grated cheese (hexa and 6syns - as can't be sure on how much they put on)), honey and mustard dressing (2syns)

Snacks - 2 cans Diet Coke, 1 apple, tiny taste of cake (1syn), 1 pot Hartleys 10 Calorie Strawberry & Kiwi Jelly (0.5syns), 1 18g Slice Go Ahead Strawberry Yogurt Break (3.5syns)

Total Weekly Syns
- 13/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
Hii I'm back. Updated my diary just. Thanks for the concern but Im ok lol. Well done on the loss!!! I've had a poo few days but back on track now.

Hii I'm back. Updated my diary just. Thanks for the concern but Im ok lol. Well done on the loss!!! I've had a poo few days but back on track now.

Helloooo! Glad that your back and on plan again, well done! Thanks hun, wasn't expecting it after two meals out but I had tried really hard for the rest of the week! x

Just had a tiny taste of cake that a family member had made, better than eating a slice but feel like a right fatty today!

Just been to a family members house as it was her birthday and straight away everyone said they couldn't believe how much weight my OH had lost and how good he looked - the thing is, he hasn't even been trying to loose weight! I've lost 10lb so far and really tried hard but they didn't notice me, it feels so damn disheartening!!!

Last edited:
10/04/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - 1 green apple, 1 WW Toffee Yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original Crispbreads (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, 1 WW Vanilla Yogurt

Dinner - Macaroni Cheese Pasta Bake (Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Macaroni Cheese (1.5syns), broccoli, red onion, cherry tomatoes topped with 15g cheese (3syns))

Snacks - 2 cans Diet Coke, 1 11g packet Sainsburys Salt and Vinegar Popcorn (2.5syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 20/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
foods looking YUM need to try that chilli.... spice is good for weight loss!! :D xx

So the chilli went out the window as the OH didn't fancy it so ended up making a Macaroni Cheese Pasta Bake thing... Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Macaroni Cheese, broccoli, red onion, cherry tomatoes and topped with 15g cheese and baked in the oven. Was really yummy and cheesy!

image-2853588467.jpg

Hi Jade....just popping by to subscribe! I've lost roughly the same amount as you so far (but keep bumbling around the 10-13lb mark due to weekend antics!!)
I've just had ryvita and cheese for lunch too - YUM!
Ging :)

Hi huni! Keep at it, maybe mix things up a bit. I always find that I start losing willpower around now but determine to do this one last time! Keep at it hun, it'll be worth it... focus on the bigger picture! x

Just been to a family members house as it was her birthday and straight away everyone said they couldn't believe how much weight my OH had lost and how good he looked - the thing is, he hasn't even been trying to loose weight! I've lost 10lb so far and really tried hard but they didn't notice me, it feels so damn disheartening!!!

I know the feeling. Saturday everyone was complimenting OH hes lost 1st 3lbd n I'd only lost 12lbs lol. Men lose it quicker!!

I know the feeling. Saturday everyone was complimenting OH hes lost 1st 3lbd n I'd only lost 12lbs lol. Men lose it quicker!!

Typical isn't it! I have 12 weeks until my holiday so really need to up it a bit and get as many lbs off before then. My clothes are feeling much looser though now! x

Back