Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

Thanks hun! Do you have any plans? x

Nope and to be honest with you I'm so glad! My oven is hopefully going to be fixed by the time I'm home and the boyfriend is out at work all weekend so I can have two lie ins and some me time :D Going house hunting tomorrow but it should be plain sailing diet wise :) I am craving a cider though!

Run in the rain, its so nice :) I've bought some 'winter' running gear (long pants, 2 jackets) and still using them! X

11/06/2013 - Green Day

Breakfast/Brunch - 3 Ryvita Sweet Onion (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, 2 hard boiled eggs

Dinner - Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1syn) with added pea's and sweetcorn

Snacks - 30g cheese (hexa), 3 marshmallows (3syns), 1 Jaffa Cake (2.5syns), 2 Haribo Gummy Bears (1syn)

[/B][/COLOR]Total Weekly Syns - 29.5/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic)
- 30/45

Last edited:
11/06/2013 - Green Day

Breakfast/Brunch - 3 Ryvita Sweet Onion (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, 2 hard boiled eggs

Dinner - Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek & Ham (1syn) with added pea's and sweetcorn

Snacks - 30g cheese (hexa), 3 marshmallows (3syns), 1 Jaffa Cake (2.5syns), 2 Haribo Gummy Bears (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 29.5/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 30/45

Yummy,grub! Have fun tonight! X

2 Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime ciders (24syns!) now on Diet Coke as they have gone straight to my head (lightweight!!!)

Love kopparberg it's lush ! 24 syns bloooody hell xx

I know it's shocking isn't it, I used to drink them all night and not think anything of it!

Had an Archers and soda (3syns) and now on the bottled water for the rest of the night... so hardcore haha!!!

It is so shocking I dread to think how many cals is in a cocktail or something like that :/ did you have a good night though :) ? X

Hey hun, hope you're having a lovely weekend. Can't believe the syns in koppabergs! I used to love those!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 Kopparberg Strawberry & Lime ciders (24syns!) now on Diet Coke as they have gone straight to my head (lightweight!!!)

they are my weakness, i love them ones.
have you tried blueberry and lime flavour? its even better than strawberry! havent seen them in any preston pubs yet, only seen them when i was in london

Ok, so I'm holding my hands up! Since I had a drink on Saturday night (and I only had three) I have gone off plan. And although I have been on plan all week my weekend (and maybe a little binge last night) has taken its toll and weigh in showed a 1lb gain tonight :-( I am totally devastated as its my first gain and I can't help feeling a bit sorry for myself. BUT... tonight I am going to sit down and plan my next week and get this 1lb off and more next week!

Sorry I haven't caught up on all your diaries, work is mega busy so couldn't pop on at lunch and my laptop is still broken but promise I will catch up later xxx

Ok, so I'm holding my hands up! Since I had a drink on Saturday night (and I only had three) I have gone off plan. And although I have been on plan all week my weekend (and maybe a little binge last night) has taken its toll and weigh in showed a 1lb gain tonight :-( I am totally devastated as its my first gain and I can't help feeling a bit sorry for myself. BUT... tonight I am going to sit down and plan my next week and get this 1lb off and more next week!

Sorry I haven't caught up on all your diaries, work is mega busy so couldn't pop on at lunch and my laptop is still broken but promise I will catch up later xxx

you've done so so so well, a tiny 1lb gain is nothing! and it sounds like you had lots of fun so im sure it was worth it!
i like your positive thinking, a plan always helps me to :) you'll deffinetly have it gone in no time hunni, you do so well staying on plan :) Xx

awww don't worry about the gain mrs....i know none of us want to gain but at least you can understand why it's happened...god look at my stats - i've had a gain 3 times and i'm always on plan 100% ??
ok you were off plan a bit BUT you had fun so draw a line under it and start a fresh....
it's not like you're out partying every night (are you??? ;) lol) so you'll get that off..and more in no time ;) x

Morning sweetie...hope you're feeling better!
Dont worry about a gain...it was only 1lb and you'll have it off and more in no time. In a way, a mini gain like that is good...as it stops you getting complacent and reminds you that sticking to plan really does work! It doesnt mean you cant have a drink or 3 now and then or a mini binge on some naughtiness, but as long as you're still within syns etc then it still works!
Dont be so hard on yourself, you've done so amazingly well so far...focus on the positives, remember the feeling of getting all your certificates a couple of weeks ago, and dont let one tiny blip put you off track for good....its a long old journey this weight loss malarkey, you're not in it for a quick fix so just keep going and you'll be fine!
Chin up!
Xxx

The first gain always sucks but its bound to happen for one reason or another, we are all human. Like the others said at least you know why it happened so you can redeem it next week! You can do it :) x

they are my weakness, i love them ones.
have you tried blueberry and lime flavour? its even better than strawberry! havent seen them in any preston pubs yet, only seen them when i was in london

There's a blueberry and lime flavour??? I need this in my life (although only one as they are 12syns!!!). Hope your ok hun x

you've done so so so well, a tiny 1lb gain is nothing! and it sounds like you had lots of fun so im sure it was worth it!
i like your positive thinking, a plan always helps me to :) you'll deffinetly have it gone in no time hunni, you do so well staying on plan :) Xx

That will soon come off hun. If you have had a lot of sugary/ salty food some of it may just be water retention too ;)

good luck for a brilliant week this week :)

awww don't worry about the gain mrs....i know none of us want to gain but at least you can understand why it's happened...god look at my stats - i've had a gain 3 times and i'm always on plan 100% ??
ok you were off plan a bit BUT you had fun so draw a line under it and start a fresh....
it's not like you're out partying every night (are you??? ;) lol) so you'll get that off..and more in no time ;) x

Morning sweetie...hope you're feeling better!
Dont worry about a gain...it was only 1lb and you'll have it off and more in no time. In a way, a mini gain like that is good...as it stops you getting complacent and reminds you that sticking to plan really does work! It doesnt mean you cant have a drink or 3 now and then or a mini binge on some naughtiness, but as long as you're still within syns etc then it still works!
Dont be so hard on yourself, you've done so amazingly well so far...focus on the positives, remember the feeling of getting all your certificates a couple of weeks ago, and dont let one tiny blip put you off track for good....its a long old journey this weight loss malarkey, you're not in it for a quick fix so just keep going and you'll be fine!
Chin up!
Xxx

The first gain always sucks but its bound to happen for one reason or another, we are all human. Like the others said at least you know why it happened so you can redeem it next week! You can do it :) x

Thank you for all your amazing support ladies, you're all so lovely! It's so nice to have people who you can relate too :) xxx

14/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

New week, new start! I re-evaluated and did some planning (and ate some chocolate!) after seeing my first gain on the scales last night. There are only 7 more weigh in's before my holiday and i am determind to carry on and see this through and loose as much weight as possible before then, i won't be at target but i will be as damn near as possible!!!

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) topped with 200ml semi skimmed milk (hexa) and strawberries

Lunch - Mugshot Spicy Tomato with added rocket and cherry tomatoes, 1 WW Strawberry Tart yogurt

Dinner - 1 jacket potato with 1 tin tuna in spring water served with a side salad (lettuce, rocket, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, pickled onions)

Snacks - 1 WW Lemon Tart yogurt

Total Weekly Syns - 0/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic)
- 0/45

Last edited:
Hey lovely, hope your week is going well. I'm sure you will look fab on holiday and you can achieve loads by then!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back