Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

Your making me crave subway salad now I havent had a subway in sooo long :) might have to get one this weekend now !! Have a nice weekend Hun xx

Diary lookin good :) wish i could say the same lol x

Hi hun!
I do love a good chilled weekend! :) I've got a nice quiet one too. The wedding is next weekend, so I'm going to make the most of doing almost nothing for the next two days as it's bound to be manic next week!

Am jealous of your kiwi for brekkie...I bought a pack last week and they are all still rock hard!! :( will need to wait another week until they are good for eating probably!! xxx

Hi huni! Me too, looking forward to a nice cosy night in with the OH and a film :) hope your having a fab weekend!
My kiwi's are usually ok to eat a couple of days after buying but sometimes they do still feel a little hard but fine inside xxx

Your making me crave subway salad now I havent had a subway in sooo long :) might have to get one this weekend now !! Have a nice weekend Hun xx

My salad was lovely and it was so nice not to cook on a Friday night! Thanks hun, hope you're having a fab weekend! xxx

17/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Having a nice quiet weekend as planned! This morning I went shopping and bought a couple of cover ups (in small!) for the beach. Tonight will be a cosy night in with the OH and a movie. Hope you're all having a good weekend!

Breakfast/Brunch - 57g wholemeal roll filled with slices of medium beef, lettuce and tomatoes, 1 23g packet Special K Salt & Vinegar Cracker Crisps (4.5syns), 1 WW Strawberry Tart yogurt

Dinner - cheesy linguine with bacon, mushrooms and peas (linguine, 1 pot Low Low Cheese Spread (split between 2 = hexa), 1 Oxo Vegetable Stock Cube, mushrooms, lean bacon, peas) topped with 30g Parmesan cheese (6syns) and served with a side salad

Snacks - 100ml semi skimmed milk (2.5syns)

[/COLOR]Total Weekly Syns - 29/70 Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
The cheesy linguine was AMAZING and took no time at all to make! Before SW I used to love Spagetti carbonara from my local Italian takeaway but this was even tastier!

19/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - strawberries, blueberries, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, pickled onions

Dinner - tomato and pesto pasta with peppers and mushrooms (made by the in-laws so not sure exactly what went into it - will give 10syns just to be sure)

Total Weekly Syns - 39/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
Hey Jade,is it ok if I subscribe to your diary. I have been following sw on and off since Jan 2010. I got to my original target in June 10 and maintained until around Nov 2012, I went out of my range and got bk to target in Jan 13 but havent been back to group since. My weight has yoyo'd up and down and I have decided to go back to group on Wednesday. looking for support from others on this site and you meals sound like the sort of things I eat. Xxx

20/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Happy Monday!!! It's weigh in day today! Really hoping for a good loss this week, especially after last weeks gain.

Breakfast - strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, 1 WW Toffee yogurt

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - will update this later

Total Weekly Syns - 29/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Hey Jade,is it ok if I subscribe to your diary. I have been following sw on and off since Jan 2010. I got to my original target in June 10 and maintained until around Nov 2012, I went out of my range and got bk to target in Jan 13 but havent been back to group since. My weight has yoyo'd up and down and I have decided to go back to group on Wednesday. looking for support from others on this site and you meals sound like the sort of things I eat. Xxx

Hi Adele :) well done on getting to target and maintaining, that's amazing!!! I think it's great that you're restarting group as a target member to help you maintain! It takes a lot of hard work to loose the weight but I can imagine its even harder to maintain that weight! Do you have a diary? x

Thanks ladies!

2.5lb for me this week :) and now officially in the 9's... even if it is only by 0.5lb!

Back