Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

04/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Hasn't it been lovely today!!! I've eaten a little too many syns today oooopppsss :-/

Breakfast - 1 banana, strawberries, 1 WW Strawberry Cheesecake yogurt

Lunch - salad box (cucumber, carrot, celery, cherry tomatoes) with 1/4 pack of Low Low Cheese Spread (3syns)

Dinner - cheesy tomato pasta (tri colour pasta, chopped tomatoes, orange pepper, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, herbs and spices, 60g cheese (hexa + 6syns)

Snacks - 3 Ryvita Mediterranean (hexb), 2 Snack a Jacks Jumbo Salt and Vinegar (4syns), 1 Mini Fab Lolly (2.5syns), 18g packet Tic Tacs (3.5syns), 1 WW rhubarb and vanilla crumble yogurt, 2 Ryvita Mediterranean (4syns) topped with 2 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (3syns), Options Hot Chocolate (2syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 28/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Last edited:
Feel like a right pig tonight, I've ate so much and now I'm really annoyed at myself :-( I know I'm still within my syns but I can't believe I'm up so many in 1 day! Grrrrrrr!!!

If you're still within syns then you defo shouldn't be so hard on yourself! They are there to be eaten, so enjoy! :) xxx

Thanks hun, I usually use my syns over the week so will be careful for the rest of the week. Hope you're ok huni? xxx

Loving it. Done it last year n done well. But xmas came and so did the pounds :( tried it myself at home there for a few weeks bt wasnt motivated so I joined group again last thurs. 2moro is first weigh in :) xx

Well done for going back to class hun, you already know you can do it :) good luck for your first weigh in tomorrow!!! x

05/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

After yesterday's feeding frenzy, I'm back on track and having some low syn/syn free days!

Breakfast - 1 banana, 1 Kiwi, 1 WW Berry Tart yogurt (this was yuck - threw half away)

Lunch - 3 Mediterranean Ryvita (hexa) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Quorn chilli con carne (quorn mince, Heinz Reduced Salt and Sugar Beans, red onion, red and green pepper, beef stock, chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, mushrooms, paprika, chilli powder, Worcestershire sauce, corriander) served with a side salad (lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, pickled onions)

Snacks - 1 WW Toffee yogurt

Last edited:
Yum the quorn chilli sounds delish! :) you're so good reigning in your syns if you've gone over one day...I usually just pretend it never happened!!
xx

Thanks hun :) I am so determined as I want a loss every week leading up to my holiday but the past two days I am genuinely struggling to stick to plan and I am having the fight the cravings for naughty things! Hope you're ok? xxx

Thanks hun :) I am so determined as I want a loss every week leading up to my holiday but the past two days I am genuinely struggling to stick to plan and I am having the fight the cravings for naughty things! Hope you're ok? xxx

I'm ok! Just on my way back from dinner out where I had half a bottle of wine, a tequila shot and churros with choccie...so good and yet oh so bad!! :) xxx

I'm ok! Just on my way back from dinner out where I had half a bottle of wine, a tequila shot and churros with choccie...so good and yet oh so bad!! :) xxx

Hehe, sounds amazing! Life is for living after all hun, you deserve to treat yourself :) xxx

06/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

The sun is still shining which totally puts me in a great mood :) but still a little worried about my potential speeding ticket :-/

Breakfast - strawberries, 1 kiwi

Lunch - 3 Mediterranean Ryvita (hexa) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt

Dinner - sirloin steak with crushed peppercorns and served with 1 plain jacket potato and side salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickled onions)

Last edited:
06/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

The sun is still shining which totally puts me in a great mood :) but still a little worried about my potential speeding ticket :-/

Breakfast - strawberries, 1 kiwi

Lunch - 3 Mediterranean Ryvita (hexa) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt

Dinner - sirloin steak with crushed peppercorns and served with 1 plain jacket potato and side salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickled onions)

Food sounds lush Hun :) I'm of to find koko choc tonight x

07/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Happy Friday all!!! Not much planned for the weekend, apart from a BBQ and drinks tomorrow! Making the most of this gorgeous weather!

Breakfast - strawberries, 1 kiwi, 1 WW lemon yogurt

Lunch - 3 Mediterranean Ryvita (hexa) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Pasta n Sauce Cheese Leek and Ham (1syn) with added mushrooms, peas and sweetcorn, 1 kiwi

Snacks - 1 Rich Tea Biscuit (2syns)

Total Weekly Syns - 31/70

Last edited:
Back