Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

Thanks ladies :) feel awful that I haven't caught up on your diaries but I'm having a crazy week! Promise to catch up tomorrow x

13/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - 1 apple, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - creamy basil, tomato and mushroom pasta (tri colour pasta, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, peas, fresh basil, 4tbsp Sainsburys Reduced Fat Green Pesto (split between two = 3syns each), 150g Philadelphia Extra Light (split between two = hexa), 200ml semi skimmed milk (split between two = 2.5syns each)

Snacks - 1 WW Toffee yogurt

Total Weekly Syns - 18.5/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

14/06/2013 - Green Day

Breakfast - piece of apple, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa) and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Subway cheese salad bowl (lettuce, cucumber, gherkins, red onion, green pepper, grated cheese (hexa)) topped with honey and mustard dressing (2syns), 1 25g packet Oddities Salt and Vinegar (5.5syns), 1 WW Toffee yogurt

Snacks - 1 celebration chocolate (2syns), 1 Jubbly Cherry Ice Lolly (1syn)

Total Weekly Syns - 29/70

well done on the loss chick x

18/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

I'm back again! I've been a bit absent from Mini's recently but i can assure you i am 100% on plan and having some fab losses! 2 weeks (and 2 weigh in's until my holiday YAY!!!)

Breakfast
- strawberries, 1 kiwi

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, 1 WW Vanilla yogurt, 1 25g packet Jacobs Oddities Salt & Vinegar (5.5syns)

Dinner - 4 small egg omlette made up with a splash of semi skimmed milk(1syn) and mushrooms, tomato and yellow pepper

Snacks - 1 WW Toffee yogurt

Total Weekly Syns - 6.5/70

Last edited:
19/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
- 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 200ml Koko Dairy Free Coconut Milk (hexa)

Lunch - fruit salad (strawberries, kiwi, blueberries) topped with 1 WW Vanilla yogurt

Dinner - McDonalds ooooopppppsssss :-(

Total Weekly Syns - 6.5/70

Last edited:
Hi Jade, just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your food diary, I followed your food plan for a week and lost 3.5lb thats the most i've ever lost, so I have a lot to thank you for :) x

Hi Jade, just wanted to say thank you so much for sharing your food diary, I followed your food plan for a week and lost 3.5lb thats the most i've ever lost, so I have a lot to thank you for :) x

Hi Nattie, thank you so much for your lovely post it really touched me :)
I'm so glad that my diary has inspired you and helped you with your best week so far! I only really write it to keep track of what i eat, i never thought anyone would take much notice of it.
Good luck with your journey, you are doing amazingly well and keep popping in to say hello. Do you have a diary? Maybe i can take some inspiration from yours too xxx

20/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Ok, so ended up having a large chips and McFlurry from McDonalds last night, ooopppps - will put 40syns aside. Back on track today!

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 200ml Koko Dairy Free Coconut Milk (hexa) topped with strawberries

Lunch - 3 Tesco Salt and Vinegar Rice Cakes (4.5syns) topped with 150g Asda 70% Less Fat Natural Cottage Cheese and 2 slices of lean ham, cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Quorn spagetti bolognese (Quorne mince, chopped tomatoes, tomato purée, red pepper, onion, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, herbs and spices) served with Spagetti

Total Weekly Syns - 51/70

Last edited:
where do you get your coconut milk huni...i've been looking for it and not had much joy so far :( x

I've found it in Asda and Tesco. They do a chilled version (on the milk aisle) and a long life version (long life milk aisle) xxx

it was asda i looked...hmmm will try again at the weekend but this time look more in the fridgy bit - i looked more in the aisle where all the UHT stuff is.

never had it before...is it yummy? thought about it for rice pudding? x

it was asda i looked...hmmm will try again at the weekend but this time look more in the fridgy bit - i looked more in the aisle where all the UHT stuff is.

never had it before...is it yummy? thought about it for rice pudding? x

I would of thought every store would have stocked it? The chocolate one is really yummy as a drink but I use the original on my cereal and my OH had it in his brew last night and said he couldn't taste any difference xxx

Back