Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013

Happy Friday all!!!
On the countdown to my holiday now, 2 weeks today :)
I really glad it's nearly here as I'm ready for a break, I feel mentally tired. I think my body knows its nearly holiday time and is starting to slow down!
Nearly bought everything for my holiday now and seeing myself in little summer dresses and shorts for the first time feels amazing! I just can't wait to wear them all!
No idea what to make for dinner tonight but I have a tub of Lightest Philadelphia in the fridge that needs using so if anyone can make any suggestions I would be really grateful xxx

Happy Friday all!!!
On the countdown to my holiday now, 2 weeks today :)
I really glad it's nearly here as I'm ready for a break, I feel mentally tired. I think my body knows its nearly holiday time and is starting to slow down!
Nearly bought everything for my holiday now and seeing myself in little summer dresses and shorts for the first time feels amazing! I just can't wait to wear them all!
No idea what to make for dinner tonight but I have a tub of Lightest Philadelphia in the fridge that needs using so if anyone can make any suggestions I would be really grateful xxx

Ooooh i go away 2 weeks tomorrow! where are you off to? I use the philly lightest to either stuff chicken breast with and wrap in bacon or parma ham (syned of course lol) or stir through a pasta if thats any help hun! xxxx

Ooooh i go away 2 weeks tomorrow! where are you off to? I use the philly lightest to either stuff chicken breast with and wrap in bacon or parma ham (syned of course lol) or stir through a pasta if thats any help hun! xxxx

Thanks huni, I will try that maybe! We are going to Tenerife, so excited!!! Where are you off? xxx

you could use your philly and mix it through pasta with some stock and lots of superfree, chicken or bacon etc....before sw, i used to use it like that - the chilli one is good but the plain one will make a nice creamy "sauce" if you chuck a whole lot of things in with it?x

you could use your philly and mix it through pasta with some stock and lots of superfree, chicken or bacon etc....before sw, i used to use it like that - the chilli one is good but the plain one will make a nice creamy "sauce" if you chuck a whole lot of things in with it?x

Thanks hun, another fab idea! x

21/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Breakfast - strawberries, blueberries, 1 WW Lemon yogurt

Lunch - 3 Tesco Salt and Vinegar Rice Cakes (4.5syns) topped with 150g Asda 70% Less Fat Natural Cottage Cheese and 2 slices of lean ham

Dinner - pasta with 60g Low Low Cheese Spread (hexa) stirred through and added sweetcorn, pea's and whatever salad bits i have in my fridge

Snacks - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb)

Total Weekly Syns - 55.5/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Hi gorg! So jealous of your holiday being so close! I bet you can't wait! Loving the sound of the summer dresses...do we get to see any pics??!!

I think sainsburys has stopped stocking low low spread and I'm gutted!! I can't find it anywhere :-(
Any exciting weekend plans?! Xx

I've completely lost it this weekend, it's been one big fat chocolate and cheese binge and now I'm dreading weigh in tomorrow!!!

24/06/2013 - Extra Easy Day

Dreading weigh in tonight as i've been a right piggy over the weekend, will report the damage later. New week, new start!!!

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 330ml skimmed milk (hexa) and blueberries

Lunch - salad box (carrot, cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes) topped with 150g Tesco Light Choices Piri Piri Cottage Cheese

Dinner - Chinese 5 spice chicken stir fry (chicken, soy sauce, Chinese 5 spice, stir fry vegetables, yellow pepper, mushrooms) served with basmati rice

Total Weekly Syns - 0/70
Total Weekly Exercise (working towards Bronze Body Magic) - 0/45

Hi, ive been reading through your food diaries, all looks super healthy but i struggle with eating salad, veg and fruit as before i started SW i never really ate them and forget that i need to now, have you got any advice or anything? Well done on your weight loss!

Hazel x

P.s where did you find this koko dairy free chocolate??

Hi, ive been reading through your food diaries, all looks super healthy but i struggle with eating salad, veg and fruit as before i started SW i never really ate them and forget that i need to now, have you got any advice or anything? Well done on your weight loss!

Hazel x

P.s where did you find this koko dairy free chocolate??

Thanks hun :)
Trying to incorporate fruit and veg into your meals is easy once you've started doing it regularly. Try topping cereal with strawberries or banana or maybe some grapes as a mid morning snack. Make salads more exciting by adding low syn dressings (Tesco Light Choices dressings are quite reasonable) or maybe some meat or your hexa of cheese. I add as many vegetables as possible to my evening meals and find these help bulk out a meal and fill me up more, i love peppers and mushrooms especially. Hope this helps a bit!
I got my Koko Chocolate Milk from Asda in aisle with the long life milk xxx

Had a STS this week at weigh in, not too disheartened as I've been off plan this weekend so it could have easily been a gain.
Feel like I've been loosing my focus the past week or so, need to find it again this week as I've still got a way to go until target!

Good morning hun, how are you today?

at least you didn't gain hun, i'm sure you will have a fab loss next week! 1 more wi before hols for both of us!!!:eek: xxxxx

I'm totes the same re finding my focus again! I find myself letting a few extras slip in and I tell myself it wont make any difference nad I'm still on plan and then I wonder why the scales arent budging every week!!
I love reading all your food diaries...its exactly the same kind of food as I eat (without all the naughty bits)!!! xx

Good morning hun, how are you today?

at least you didn't gain hun, i'm sure you will have a fab loss next week! 1 more wi before hols for both of us!!!:eek: xxxxx

Hi hun, I'm good thanks :) hope you're ok?
I know, I can't wait for my holiday, really ready for the break! Bet you are excited?!
I have decided to be off plan for my holiday and just enjoy it but already worrying about how much weight I could gain in a week. SW is a lifestyle now, it's just second nature xxx

Back