Jade's Waving Bye Bye to Her Mummy Tummy!

jadeelizabeth

becoming a happier, healthier me
Having lost 2st last year and achieving my goal to be slim for summer 2013 following Slimming World i couldn't wait to get back on plan following the birth of my beautiful daughter in April this year!

I put on just under 3st during my pregnancy which took me to well over my start weight from last year. I'm determined to get back into my summer wardrobe and therefore I re-joined Slimming World on the 14th April. I haven't had chance to start my new diary before this as I am still getting use to being a Mummy and all the sleepless nights a newborn brings! I am happy to say after three weeks i am already 10lbs down!

I will be trying to write in my diary every day and hopefully reporting my losses at weigh in on Monday's. Looking forward to catching up with some old friends who will remember my diary from last year 'Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2013' and always lovely to meet new people so come and say hello :)comments always welcome...

yay....i'm your first poster ;) lol

here to subscribe to your new diary :)

a huge congratulations to you on the safe arrival of your baby!

well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

06/05/2014 - Extra Easy Day

First entry of my new diary, here goes...

Breakfast - 1 banana, 1 Mullerlight Vanilla yogurt, 2 Hi-Fi Light bars
(hexb)

Lunch - 1 Mugshot Tomato & Herb, 3 Babybel Light
(hexa)

Dinner - Batchelors Cheese Leek & Ham Pasta n Sauce
(1syn) with 1tbsp English mustard stirred through (0.5syns), strawberries topped with 1 Mullerlight Vanilla Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate yogurt

Snacks - 1 Babybel Light
(2syns)

Total Daily Syns - 3.5/10
Total Weekly Syns - 3.5/70

Last edited:
yay....i'm your first poster ;) lol

here to subscribe to your new diary :)

a huge congratulations to you on the safe arrival of your baby!

well done xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Jade! Subscribed here! So happy for you! Such a stunning name for.your no doubt beautiful daughter! 10 lbs down in 3 weeks is wow! Smashing it xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here to subscribe :) congratulations on your baby girl :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiii ladies!

Lovely to to hear from you all again and thank you for the best wishes :)

How are you all doing?

Tasha - I see your at target, well done lovely!!!

Will be popping over to your diaries shortly xxx

Hey beautiful,

So good to have you back :)

10lbs in 3 weeks as amazing! You are so back in the zone!

There are a few mummies doing the same thing at the mo (Nellylou and Cazran) so you'll be in good company.

xxx

Thank you for all of your lovely comments ladies, it's fab to be back and to see some familiar faces :)

I didn't get chance to report in yesterday so will add it now.

07/05/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Today started out well but didn't go exactly to plan... I visited a friend i had met through our antenatal classes and she had prepared lunch which was really lovely but not at all SW friendly. I then went to bingo with a friend in the evening which was great to get out for an hour even though we didn't win. I must remember to take my own snacks next time though as the crisps i had where shockingly high in syns!

Breakfast - 1 Mullerlight Vanilla yogurt, pineapple, 2 Alpen Light cereal bars
(hexb)

Lunch - lunch at friends - 1 slice of ham, 2 small slices of quiche, 1 small sausage roll, actifry fries, salad and dessert was chocolate brownie and strawberry ice-cream (i will put 30syns aside for this)

Dinner - Batchelors Cheese Leek & Ham Pasta n Sauce (1syn) with 1tbsp English mustard stirred through (0.5syns)

Snacks - Chilli Twist crisps (11syns :eek:)

Total Daily Syns - 42.5/10
Total Weekly Syns - 46/70

08/05/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Trying to keep syns to a minimum today after yesterdays syn-fest!

Breakfast - 1 Mullerlight Vanilla yogurt, 1 banana

Lunch - 3 Mediterranean Ryvita (hexb) topped with homemade red pepper hummus (chickpea's, red peppers, lemon juice, garlic salt, paprika) and plum tomatoes, 1 Hartley's 10 Calorie Mango & Passionfruit jelly pot (0.5syns)

Dinner - Grilled halloumi salad (70g halloumi (hexa +6syns), lettuce, cucumber, plum tomatoes, red pepper, sweetcorn, pickled onions) served with plain jacket potato and topped with 2tbsp Tesco Honey & Mustard Light salad dressing (1syn), strawberries and blueberries

Snacks - 1 Mullerlight Banana & Custard yogurt

Total Daily Syns - 7.5/10
Total Weekly Syns - 53.5/70

Last edited:
The pink writing is cheering me right up!! :)

Sounds like you had a great time yesterday! I've never been to bingo but imagine with a glass of wine and the girls it would be great fun!

Food today looks lovely! Halloumi is just so good isn't it! Do you get a decent amount for your hex a?!! Xx

Glad to have you back lovely! xxx

Just here to subscribe, am back on the SW wagon from Tuesday for the final time!
Congrats on your little bundle :) xx

09/05/2014 - Extra Easy Day

Happy Friday everyone!!!
What do you have planned for the weekend? I am hoping to get out pushing the pram tomorrow if the weather allows... that also depends on how much sleep my little lady will let me have. If it is anything like last night then that won't be any... she is so worth it though!
I made magic porridge today for the first time (i know i'm behind on this one!) and all i can say is wow! This will
absolutely be making a regular appearance in my diary from now on.

Breakfast - Magic porridge (35g porridge oats
(hexb), 1 Mullerlight Vanilla Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate yogurt) topped with strawberries

Lunch - 1 banana - you have to grab what you can with a baby!

Dinner - Chicken stir fry (chicken, noodles (2syns), stir fry vegetables, mushrooms), fruit salad (strawberries, grapes, kiwi) with a little sprinkle of sweetner

Snacks - 4 sticks of celery topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa)

Total Daily Syns - 2/10
Total Weekly Syns - 55.5/70

Last edited:
The pink writing is cheering me right up!! :)

Sounds like you had a great time yesterday! I've never been to bingo but imagine with a glass of wine and the girls it would be great fun!

Food today looks lovely! Halloumi is just so good isn't it! Do you get a decent amount for your hex a?!! Xx

Glad I can add a bit of colour to your day lovely :)
Bingo is fab and you'd be really surprised at the different age ranges that go. Its nice to get out with the girls for a couple of hours and have a few drinks and a catch up!
You get 35g of halloumi as your hexa and to be honest when i weighed it out i was really disappointed at how small an amount it was so I decided to have 70g and add 6syns too.
Have a lovely weekend xxx

Hi Hun, here to start following :)
bingo sounds like fun! Have not been for ages, and it's hard when someone makes you lunch, next time you'll just have to invite her to your house. Xx

Hello!!! :wavey:
Bingo was great fun, even if we didn't win!
Good idea! Next time i will invite her to my house and make her some yummy SW friendly food.
Have a fab weekend hun... i'm off to subscribe to your diary! x

RhiBro7282222 said:
Just here to subscribe, am back on the SW wagon from Tuesday for the final time!
Congrats on your little bundle :) xx

Hello!!! :wavey:
Thank you for the congrats hun, she's just lovely!
Good luck on your SW journey, i'm sure you'll be back on track in no time! Do you have a food diary? I really find mine helps me keep track xxx

Back