Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Jaly said:
Woke up in an extremely miserable mood, not sure why :(

Dreading stepping on the scales tbh!

Hope your mood improves!!! Get back in bed and roll out the over side!!! :)

Purpled said:
Hope your mood improves!!! Get back in bed and roll out the over side!!! :)

Lol, love that!!!

Yep sounds like a good idea :)
Hopefully things will get better as the day goes on xx

Don't step on the scales then. You have had a bad week with being rough so just don't step on the scales and hopefully by next Sunday you will feel better. I don't want to lecture again as I know you aren't 100% and have been trying but put last week behind you and start fresh today. Xxx

Don't step on the scales then. You have had a bad week with being rough so just don't step on the scales and hopefully by next Sunday you will feel better. I don't want to lecture again as I know you aren't 100% and have been trying but put last week behind you and start fresh today. Xxx

I will anyway, if anything, if I have lost it'll motivate me to eat more, so :) xx Thank you again for all your kind words!x

Perhaps you need a really relaxing day... chilling with some reading/film/sleeping and a few high point treats to get those points up at the beginning of the week...

Not too bad a loss considering you didn't get to eat much this week,am sure you can turn it around this week and like Mama Moon says,a relaxing day might be just what you need :0)

Back