Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Good luck for exams chick you'll be fine xx

Jaly said:
Aye, in the afternoon :) not on study leave yet tho which sucks cause i have completely irrelevant lessons in the morning ;s

What do you study?

Wow another loss well done you! Hope u have a good sleep tonight so ur fresh for 2morro and that is annoying doing pointless lessons before ur exam!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hun how did u get on xxx

Exam went really really well, out of 40 marks, i'm 100% confident of at least 33 of em :) xx Gonna be offered loads of sweets/cake at school due to it being last week tho, must resist ;P

Food wise - gonna do some just dance later and below calorie target for the day as it is so may eat something else later if i feel hungry. Ate 73g of protein today too, opps! won't be having too much meat tomorrow :p

Day 2: 26/26pp, 49 weeklies remaining, 1260cal

Breakfast: 4pp

Semi-skimmed milk (49cal/1pp)
Porridge (100cal/3pp)
Pear (50cal/0pp)

Lunch: 10pp

Ham + Cheese sandwich (352cal/10pp)
Apple (72cal/0pp)

Afternoon: 0pp

Apple (72cal/0pp)
Orange (39cal/0pp)

Dinner: 12pp

Chicken (39g of protein! :O was a huuuge chicken breast, won't be cooking a whole one of those again!) (171cal/4pp)
Spaghetti in tomato sauce (124cal/3pp)

WW toffee yog (54cal/1pp)
Soreen banana bread (yum!) (94 cal/2pp)
Cereal bar (83cal/2pp)

Ahhh that's great news hun :) well done you, which exam is nxt xxx

Hi Jaly, Well done on your weight loss. U are doing great and are great at fitting in the exercise. Personally, I hate doing toning exercises. I think I dont have the patience for them. Im rather one for doing cardio.

Congrats on getting through ur exam today and good luck for thursday :) Im sure you will do great :D

Skool on a Saturday?!?!? That's just madness lol

Good luck for karate im sure ull be fine :)
Have a great day today xxxx

Wow karate! That sounds cool! Do you wear all the gear/ belt etc?

Or is it a fitness class?

Hi Jaly

you sound really really in control which is brillliant! Good luck resisting the temptations, sounds like you are geared up for it!

:)

Took in haribo and was offered biscuits and didn't eat any! ;D As for Karate, it's a proper martial arts class but i don't have to wear the uniform until i've graded for the first belt - the process takes about 6 months, so :)

Fed up of being taken advantage of tho, some girl asked for my help and i spent my whole lunch break helping her, then in an afterschool session, there was her and 2 other girls and they spent the whole time *****ing about me! had to walk out in the end, ggrrrr!

Day 3: 26/26pp, 49 weeklies remaining, 1155cal (planning on eating more tomorrow)

Breakfast: 4pp

Orange (0pp/28cal)
Porridge (3pp/98 cal)
made up with 80ml water and 100ml semi-skimmed milk (1pp/49cal)

Lunch: 10pp

Apple (0pp/72cal)
Ham sandwich (ham was very thick so pointed it at 4) - (10pp/373cal)

Afternoon: 2pp

Apple (0pp/72cal)
Cheese string (2pp/66cal)

Dinner: 6pp

WW cherry fromage frais (1pp/47 cal)
WW cottage pie (5pp/199 cal)

After Karate: 2pp

Coco pops snack bar - great for a choccy fix! (2pp/83cal)
1 dry ryvita crispbread and 40g frozen peas(don't ask :p) - little in the house and wanted to use pp without eating unhealthy stuff (2pp/68cal)

Last edited:
That's awful about the girls being horrible! They obviously have their own issues if they have to talk about you! Maybe they are even jealous!

Rise above it! Their not worth it! Don't help her again!

Great food day! :)

Back