Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Ignore them my lovely, its clear there jelous of how clever, talented and pretty you are! I wouldnt bother helping them again! Have a lovely evening xx

imagine you are using some of your moves on them at karate ? Could be good therapy

Had my gym induction today and thoroughly enjoyed it! Gym looks fab and everyone's so friendly - even got routine consultations with a personal trainer to work out a programme, he showed me how to use all the cardio machines and got a second induction next week to learn how to use the weights etc. ;D Turned down loads and loads of 'party' food and even my teacher's homemade cupcakes - we've had our English teacher for 5 years and today was our last lesson so we had a party and everyone chipped in to buy her a pandora bracelet and charms, she cried, was such a memorable moment :)

Today: Day 4, 26/26pp used, 49 weeklies remaining, 1111 cal (right, been saying this for a while now but I really will eat more tomorrow!)

Breakfast: Weetabix (135cal/3pp), SS milk (49cal/1pp)
Lunch: Cookie (was from school canteen and was quite small so this is a bit of a guesstimate) - (153cal/4pp) - better safe than sorry :) Again, guesses - 20g cheese (81cal/2pp), 125g pasta (193cal/5pp), apple (68cal/0pp)
Afternoon: Apple (39cal/0pp)
Dinner: Chicken (74cal/2pp), peas (65cal/2pp), tesco caramel crunchy biscuit (basically a twix, yum ;D) - (105cal/3pp)
Evening: 100ml SS milk (49cal/1pp), 10g sultanas (30cal/1pp), 20g grape-nuts (70cal/2pp)

Last edited:
Ohhh I saw those caramel fake twixs today in tescos,well done on again resisting the treats.you are doing so well! Aww at the teacher crying,bless.That's great news about the gym,glad people were friendly and it all went well :0)

Glad you had a good time at the gym! And great you have friendly instructors as you can talk to them if you need advice!

What machines do you think you'll use at the gym?

Well, I have a little key thing, and I plug it into every machine I use and it tracks my calories burnt, heart rate monitor etc. for each activity :) I can plug it into a pc at the start of each session to see my program and it'll alter the intensity of the machines for me including warm up/cool down :) My current cardio program uses the treadmill, rowing machine, step machine, exercise bike and cross trainer x

Jaly said:
Well, I have a little key thing, and I plug it into every machine I use and it tracks my calories burnt, heart rate monitor etc. for each activity :) I can plug it into a pc at the start of each session to see my program and it'll alter the intensity of the machines for me including warm up/cool down :) My current cardio program uses the treadmill, rowing machine, step machine, exercise bike and cross trainer x

Love and miss all those machines lol though I do have a exercise bike :0)

Jaly said:

I have that at my gym too! And you can log in at home and see calories etc! Set program's at home then plug it into machine and it does that program!

Wow how technical is tht!!! I used to pay a fortune go my gym and they didnt even have that!!!

Glad u enjoyed the gym hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww at last day at school,end of a era but start of new life aswell :0) hope the exam goes well for you and hope you have a great day too :0)

Exam went okay! not as confident as i was with the listening one but it still went quite well!

Foodwise, today has been awful, school provided free chicken burgers and hot dogs and since everybody else had one, i thought why not? didn't enjoy it tho, meh :p Only gonna ever have this day once :)

Day 5: 31/26pp, 1522 cal - 44/49 weeklies remaining (luckily!)

Breakfast:
Porridge (3pp/98 cal)
14g sultanas (1pp/42cal)
Semi-skimmed milk (1pp/49cal)
Coco pops cereal bar (2pp/83 cal)

Lunch:
Ham sandwich (7pp/279cal)
Chicken burger - can think of so many better things to spend 10pp on though! (10pp/395cal)

Afternoon:
My tutor bought us all a card and our whole class signed it, and she made us all a personalised cupcake in our favourite flavour. I would've felt so rude saying no and since I still have lots of weeklies to spare and I'm only gonna have to have my last day of school once, why not! This is a complete guess tho - (5pp/202cal)

Evening:
Fish fillet (2pp/70cal)
Broccoli/Cauliflower florets (0pp/34 cal)
150g carrot batons (0pp/56 cal)
Grapes (0pp/32cal)
Banana (0pp/107 cal)

Last edited:
Awe ur teacher sounds lovely with the cupcakes, very cute! Hope u enjoyed it ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad u enjoyed it hun :0) Have a lovely day today xx

Back