Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Thank you! Been to town to buy a card for the boyfriend's sis' partner, it's my responsibility even tho he lives in the same house as her and i'm not even in the same country, lol!

Food wise, been quite okay so far, 33/35 weeklies remaining, going to a family bbq this evening but not planning on eating there, we'll see though :p not the end of the world if i do have a burger tbh!

Hope you're having a lovely day yourself Daisy!

Is it a tradition in his country for the women to do that? Though does sound like some men lol.Lovely day for a BBQ,enjoy yourself and no a burger won't hurt :0) all good here thanks,all chilling after a late lunch :0)

No, he's just too lazy to buy a card and doesn't see the sentimental value of one, haha x

Didn't eat at the bbq, came home and had a cereal bar and a toasted cheese sandwich :D

Today, day 7, 28/28pp, 33/35 weeklies remaining, 1293cal

Breakfast: 6pp

Porridge (3pp/98cal)
Semi-skimmed milk (1pp/49cal)
Blueberries (0pp/25cal)
Almonds (2pp/88cal)

Morning: 2pp

Apple (0pp/62cal)
Satsuma (0pp/19cal)
15g original pringles (2pp/79cal)

Lunch: 3pp

Heinz spaghetti (3pp/93cal)
Broccoli (0pp/22cal)
WW apricot fromage frais (1pp/48cal)

Afternoon: 2pp

Strawberry split ice lolly (2pp/70cal)
Apple (0pp/70cal)

Dinner: 9pp

Toasted cheese sandwich (7pp/264cal)
Tesco light choices choc orange cereal bar (2pp/80cal)

Evening: 7pp

Ryvita (1pp/35cal)
24g cottage cheese (0pp/17cal)
Eat natural bar (5pp/174cal)

Last edited:
OMG your diet is so healthy! I can imaging what you think of my use of pp, curly wurly, biscuits, qauvers, lol I'll get there any more exams? Oh i do have one word of advice I have been a 10/12 and a 20/22 when i was a 10/12 i was more obsessed with getting smaller than i am now and hated every inch, please enjoy your hard work and love the body your in right now whether you have lost one Lb or one hundred, because a: life is short and b: it could be worse, Always! :)

Jaly said:
Got a family bbq/birthday party to go to today but not feeling in the mood for junk food at all :S might just take my own sandwiches or something, gonna head to the gym this morning too!

Enjoy your workout.Nother great day weather wise for a BBQ,hope you have a nice time :0)

5sttogo said:
OMG your diet is so healthy! I can imaging what you think of my use of pp, curly wurly, biscuits, qauvers, lol I'll get there any more exams? Oh i do have one word of advice I have been a 10/12 and a 20/22 when i was a 10/12 i was more obsessed with getting smaller than i am now and hated every inch, please enjoy your hard work and love the body your in right now whether you have lost one Lb or one hundred, because a: life is short and b: it could be worse, Always! :)

Lol I often have a curly wurly or quavers,my friend said the other week that she was more obsessed about her weight too when she was smaller!

Curly wurlys andquavers are lifesavers

Today, Day 1, 26/28pp, 35/35 weeklies remaining, 1203cal

Breakfast: 7pp

Weetabix (3pp)
SS milk (1pp)
Almonds (2pp)
Mixed berries (0pp)
Grape nuts (1pp)

Morning Snack: 1pp

Apple (0pp)
Raisins (1pp)

Lunch:

Chicken breast (4pp)
Broccoli (0pp)
Ryvita (1pp)
Cottage cheese (0pp)

Afternoon Snack: 3pp

Cereal bar (2pp)
Ice lolly (1pp)

Evening - didn't really have a proper meal - 10pp

Cheese (2pp)
Ski lemon mousse (2pp)
Yogurt coated strawberry (3pp)
WW fromage frais (1pp)
Spaghetti in tomato sauce (2pp)

Wow that cake from today's BBQ looks fab!! Loved reading through your diary you are doing so well! Xx

Aw am glad you don't have a exam on your birthday,I like crisps and chocolate and I find I don't feel deprived if i have the low pointed variety! But I do like to have fruit aswell! That birthday cake looks lovely...looks too good to cut up and eat! Love the photos of all of you,looking good :0)

Back