Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Jaly said:
I had steak and ale pie with gravy, mashed potatoes and peas for main and jam roly poly with vanilla ice cream for pudding :p also had one spoonful of 'cookie dough pizza' - it was too sweet for my liking though!

Sounds yummy! Shame you had to wait so long for the main but good you got a free dessert ;0)

Jaly said:
Still full this morning, lol :p

but, myself and my sister both got a part in the pantomime :D

Yay that's great news bout the pantomime :0) lol at still full this morning,that's what you call a meal!

Food for today sounds really nice,glad you enjoyed the salmon,i am a bit fussy myself when it comes to fish but I like salmon :0)

I Lovee salmon! Had it for dinner tonight :) Hmmm salmon *drools*

hi jaly thanks for popping in to my diary the probiotic yoghurt is a good idea i am trying to wean myself of the choc etc when i have it i always want more of it & its a struggle not to give in am hoping the nuts will keep me feeling fuller so i won't want to snack on junk i love dried fruit too but can't control myself once i start eating it i can't stop lol. well done on getting a part in the pantomine x hope u have a good week too xx

Jaly said:
Well! I have internet at home now so I'll be able to update a bit more frequently, yay! Planning a surprise visit to my boyfriend's as i haven't seen him for 4 months for his birthday, will see what his family say :p

That's good that you will be about more :0) cool bout seeing your bf,do you know when?

Hey Hun, that's great news about the pantomime well done you. Really hope you get to go and see your boyfriend, how exciting. Food looking good as always xxx

Jaly said:
Thank you Nessa :D Dinner was a pitta bread pizza (wholemeal pitta, low-fat cheese, ham, tomato purée) and a WW fromage frais for dessert :)

Nice but you're better then me,that would be my lunch lol

Great start to the day Jaly! X

Back