Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

We will nag nag nag if you don't eat your points! If your trying to maintain should you have loads of weeklies to eat?

It's crazy isn't it how we've been eating little points for so long, sometimes losing lots and sometimes not lots. Then all of a sudden have 90weeklies and are told we won't gain! It's hard to get my head around but I do believe them!

Starting afresh on monday on 29/day with 90 weeklies too, tomorrow is shepherd's pie at my grandmothers' so that'll probably be all of the weeklies for this week used given what she probably fries the mince in etc :p

Yesterday I watched her eat ice cream, 3 cookies, mini cheddars, sweets, yoghurt and biscuits and added it up in my head to 1400 calories! that's more than I eat in a day and she does no intense exercise either, a prime example of mindless eating, i don't want to say anything though because she is overweight and doesn't seem to act as if she's bothered but I know that she probably feels quite vulnerable about it

Have fun! I really enjoyed seeing it on monday :) and sorry to hear about BF exams. Hope all gfoes well xx

Wow! How early! The torch came to us in afternoon but went through next town at 6am. Way to early! Did you get a photo with it?

It was good, a bit anti-climax after all the hype built up from the dancers etc but it was quite pleasant despite the weather, very hard to see though as it was so crowded! I didn't get a photo with it unfortunately but my cousin and sister can be seen on some videos taken by the BBC :)

Today:

Breakfast 0pp/40cal

Pear

Morning: 2pp/70cal

Alpen light choc fudge bar

Lunch at Grandmother's - complete guess - 15pp (shepherd's pie!) - 740cal

Lean beef mince
Swede
Mash
Cheese
Carrots
Green beans

Afternoon: 0pp/116cal

Apple
Grapes

Dinner: 6pp/284cal

Wholemeal bread
Ham
Low-fat soft cheese
Fat-free strawberry yoghurt
Frozen strawberries

Late-night snack: 2pp/139cal

Soft boiled egg
Carrot sticks

Last edited:
Shame it was a bit of a anti climax but glad you still enjoyed it,claim to fame for the family then lol.Did you not have breakfast out in the end?

I was 13 when I found out I had a 21 year old half sister so I can fully empathise. I hope you are ok...and from my experience it turned out to be quite positive. Here if you want to talk and big hugs xxxx

Jaly said:
Well, ummn, my father just rang me to tell me that I have a 21 year old brother... my life is never short of surprises, no idea how to react.. :S

Bloody hell hun bit of a bomb shell just dig back and let it sink in first then decide what you want to do wether you want to meet him etc hope your ok families who'd have them! Xxx

Jaly said:
Well, ummn, my father just rang me to tell me that I have a 21 year old brother... my life is never short of surprises, no idea how to react.. :S

Wow what a shock,it will take time to get your head around it but like Mrs G says it can sometimes be a positive thing :0)

Back