Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

Well done Hun!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done all round. :) x

Thank you all! :) I'm really glad I didn't stuff myself with junk at the graduation, just had a comfort food tea of cheesy chicken pasta with veg and banana with yogurt for pudding! Delish! Much nicer than a couple of sausage rolls or cocktail sausages for sure :p My Grandad's coming over for dinner tomorrow instead of on Thurs so I anticipate some weeklies being used then :) 1396cal!

Breakfast - 5pp

2 slices wholegrain toast (i'm learning! :p), apple, margarine

Lunch - 8pp

2 low-fat sausages, 1 hard-boiled egg, 1 slice wholemeal bread

Snack - 1pp

2 biscotti biscuits (delicious!)

Sandwich at buffet - 3pp

1 slice wholegrain bread, margarine, ham

Dinner - 12pp

Wholegrain pasta, chicken breast, cheese, brussels, mixed veg

Dessert - 1pp

Banana, plain yoghurt

Snack - 2pp

Fruit + fibre cereal bar

Exercise - 2 hours walking, 40mins 'Just Dance'

Last edited:
Found your diary & now subscribed :)
You are doing really well. Well done x

You are stunning! x

Looking good hun!!

Big hugs xxxxx his loss remember xxxxxxx

I agree - totally his loss. You look gorgeous in the photos and you're a lovely person. He'll be kicking himself.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Food for yesterday looks good,love the sound of your dinner :0) yup you do look like your mum and you look lovely in that dress,very pretty :0) bit of therapy for you today boxing up his stuff,least it will soon be all gone!

Wow, you look amazing!! Pretty face, great figure, just look what you're ex is missing!!! Definitely his loss. Big hugs chick xx

Thank you all! GCSE exam results tomorrow! EEEEK! I'm SO nervous!

Only eaten about 800cals today - 17pp, been feeling quite upset, clearing the stuff took about 7 hours! and brought back lots of mixed memories :( I'll try and eat something else too tho despite having absolutely no appetite!

Breakfast - Apple (0)

Lunch - Wholegrain baguette (usually i'd only have half of one but wanted to make up for not eating a proper brekkie - didn't have lunch until 4pm either, so) (9), ham (1), margarine (1)

Dinner - My Mum'd cooked everyone dinner apart from me and I didn't feel like cooking so, I just had dessert instead, wasn't hungry so didn't fancy the junk my grandad bought over (key lime pie/blueberry muffins), had some quark mousse with a banana (3)

Supper - At my Grandad's place and I knew i needed to eat more, protein especially, so had a couple of fish fillets (3) with broccoli (0)

edit) slice of ham (1), fab lolly (2)

total - 20pp

Last edited:
Thank you all! GCSE exam results tomorrow! EEEEK! I'm SO nervous!

Only eaten about 800cals today - 17pp, been feeling quite upset, clearing the stuff took about 7 hours! and brought back lots of mixed memories :( I'll try and eat something else too tho despite having absolutely no appetite!

Breakfast - Apple (0)

Lunch - Wholegrain baguette (usually i'd only have half of one but wanted to make up for not eating a proper brekkie - didn't have lunch until 4pm either, so) (9), ham (1), margarine (1)

Dinner - My Mum'd cooked everyone dinner apart from me and I didn't feel like cooking so, I just had dessert instead, wasn't hungry so didn't fancy the junk my grandad bought over (key lime pie/blueberry muffins), had some quark mousse with a banana (3)

Supper - At my Grandad's place and I knew i needed to eat more, protein especially, so had a couple of fish fillets (3) with broccoli (0)
Oh hunnie.. Sorry you had such an emotional day today.. At least now its all gone (out of your room) and you can move on from him...

Wishing you the very best of luck for tomoro hun... I'm sure you'll do really well :) xx

Back