Jaly's Diary of a Snackaholic! 26pp/day :)

I will let you know how many U's and F's I got! Haha! x

The stuff is all boxed up and under my bed where I don't have to look at it! I threw away some of the cards etc but i've kept like a 'memory box' too x Would be nice to look back on once it isn't so painful :)

Determined to eat something else this evening, 800 calories is NOT enough :) Any ideas? Am thinking ice cream maybe!

I will let you know how many U's and F's I got! Haha! x

The stuff is all boxed up and under my bed where I don't have to look at it! I threw away some of the cards etc but i've kept like a 'memory box' too x Would be nice to look back on once it isn't so painful :)

Determined to eat something else this evening, 800 calories is NOT enough :) Any ideas? Am thinking ice cream maybe!

Yea some ice-cream or yer fav choccie bar.. Not ideal n usually wouldn't suggest something like that.. But you've been so good and had a really tough day..
My Dad offered to order me a quarter pounder WITH CHEESE about 3 times in the space of half an hour while I was downstairs.... That cud build up yer intake.. lol

Jaly said:
Didn't think I'd be this nervous! aaaagh! Slept terribly :p

Feeling stupidly hungry this morning though! probably something to do with eating so little yesterday?!

Hope everyone has a fab day, I'll keep you updated! ;) xx

Good luck hun.
The hunger will jus be the lack of food yesterday

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Good luck chick xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck hon. And eat something now before the nerves get worse. :) x

Good luck!!!
I'll make a point of checking my phone at work this morning!
I remember how nervous I was for mine and then how happy I was! You'll be fine!! Xx

Hugs for the tough day yesterday and loads of good luck for today. xxx

Good luck dolly I'm sure you've done amazing! While your hungry eat!!! Have a big breakfast have a bacon on toast with 2 bread and 2 bacon or something, you need to bulk up doll you look amazing in your pics your so like your mum! You are a lil stunner so more food or I shall be forced to come and force feed you! Ha well done doll xxxx

ooooh! So excited for you! Best of luck! xxxxxxxx

Good luck hun xxx

Thank you all ladies! Mum bought me a big box of chocolates to celebrate before I even got the results, haha! I didn't want to open the envelope, lol!

Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths, English Language, English Literature, French, Philosophy + Ethics - ALL A*!!! I can't believe it!

Distinction in all units of ICT and Health and Social Care too so, I don't think I could've done any better if I tried!! I'm so happy :)

Woooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:talk017:

Well done hun that is amazing!!! All that hard work paid off!! Very prooud of you!!! xxxxx

:happy096:

Jaly said:
Thank you all ladies! Mum bought me a big box of chocolates to celebrate before I even got the results, haha! I didn't want to open the envelope, lol!

Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths, English Language, English Literature, French, Philosophy + Ethics - ALL A*!!! I can't believe it!

Distinction in all units of ICT and Health and Social Care too so, I don't think I could've done any better if I tried!! I'm so happy :)

That is amazing well done you, you should be so proud of yourself what an achievement xxxxx

Oh my God that's amazing!! Well done u, clever clogs!! Woohoo!!!! :)

Back