Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dress fits except for the straps, luckily nanny's to the rescue on that one! I have the most amazing grandparents!

Her dress is a little bit too small so her 'fat' sort of hangs over on her arms if she's not wearing a jacket (her words) - so she wants to find a jacket, the dress from her maid of honour I think is hideous (everyone else agrees with me) but she thinks it's alright, hmm.

Morning Frances! :p Woke up with a sore foot, hmpf! Think I have a wee bit of tendonitis tbh!

Well, my day began with a cheese and bacon wrap! Yum! Should keep me full for a while I hope :)

Breakfast: Wholemeal wrap, Half-fat cheese, 2 bacon medallions, little bit of light philly to seal the tortilla!
Lunch: Jacket potato + beans and an orange
Afternoon: WW fromage frais + frube yog
Dinner: Chicken/tomato/cheese pasta bake
Dessert: Strawberry cornetto
Supper: Apple

Last edited:
Morning Frances! :p Woke up with a sore foot, hmpf! Think I have a wee bit of tendonitis tbh!

Well, my day began with a cheese and bacon wrap! Yum! Should keep me full for a while I hope :)

Breakfast: Wholemeal wrap, Half-fat cheese, 2 bacon medallions, little bit of light philly to seal the tortilla!
Loving the sound of your wrap.. :)

Hey Hun just checking in. Sounds a little crazy for you at the mo!! Hope your mum isn't too stressed and is looking forward to her big day.
Loving the food choices, keep up the great work as always. Xxx

Hi popping by to subscribe :D xx

Jaly said:
Cheese + chicken tomato pasta bake it is! Yum!

Mum's own dress fits her now! (Yay!) Just her silly maid of honour pulled it in too tight which is why it made it look like her fat bulged over the dress (if you get the impression I'm not too fond of this woman you wouldn't be far from the truth, lol) but her own dress is lovely :)

Great, yay, she's wearing her own dress & not her Maid of Honour's :) great stuff.
Food sounds lovely, I've not had a wrap for ages & it sounds yum!! Not had pasta bake for ages either, you're putting ideas in my head lol.
Did your Mum manage to get a shawl or jacket today? xx

Great, yay, she's wearing her own dress & not her Maid of Honour's :) great stuff.
Food sounds lovely, I've not had a wrap for ages & it sounds yum!! Not had pasta bake for ages either, you're putting ideas in my head lol.
Did your Mum manage to get a shawl or jacket today? xx

Indeed, I'm really excited! :D I made a chicken pasta bake for myself and a sausage pasta bake with garlic bread for everyone else and everyone almost licked their plate clean/asked for seconds so it was obviously well received :)

My Mum doesn't need a shawl or jacket with her own dress if it's done up properly, she looks fine without one :) xx

Hiya, thanks for popping in! :D

Im so jel your at your goal weight ! im 5lb off mine !! just started doin sf tho so wen i hit goal ile be use to eating a bit 'free er' ... how long have you been at goal? xx

About a month :) xx I love SF! Having an off-plan week due to the wedding though.

Just written the best man's speech! *sigh* Everyone's taking advantage of my literary talents! :p

oOO are you gettin married soon? i got married about 7 weeks ago !!! i wish i could relive it all :D

Jaly said:
About a month :) xx I love SF! Having an off-plan week due to the wedding though.

Just written the best man's speech! *sigh* Everyone's taking advantage of my literary talents! :p

I'm glad you realise you have talents, your speech is brilliant & others see that too. Well done girl, you could consider a career writing speeches for the PM or royalty!! Go you :) xx

Lunch: Jacket potato + beans and an orange
Afternoon: WW fromage frais + frube yog
Dinner: Chicken/tomato/cheese pasta bake
Dessert: Strawberry cornetto
Supper: Apple

My foot is still a bit sore :( No real exercise, walk to/from school I guess *sigh*, drinks were just water.

Cal estimate - 1650 ish :)

aWWWW Hope she has a great day .. heres ours xxx

Attachments

• 625523_10150976219136752_86599803_n.jpg
    625523_10150976219136752_86599803_n.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back