Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing you all the best for 2013 x

Last edited:
Thank you Hazel! Would again like to say thank you for everything but I too regretfully won't be updating my diary, mainly because I don't have time but I just don't feel this community is what it used to be :x (that doesn't go for everyone, some of you are amazing people and have helped me so much!)

Also, a huge thank you for my secret santa pressie which was the hairy biker's how to love food and lose weight recipe book - will definitely be put into practice soon :)

If anyone wants to get in touch, feel free to send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number

are you leaving us?? :(( xx

Glad you had an awesome christmas, it sounds like much fun and yumminess was had :)

Very sad to hear that you are leaving but completely understand, especially given how many of us hassle you to make more time for yourself. You've done so amazingly well with your weight loss and with developing your attitude the healthy and balanced relationship with food and exercise you now have, it makes sense that you don't really need this diary anymore and that continueing it for too long could even be counterproductive.

Good luck with EVERYTHING!

Aw sorry to hear that hon. Well you do whatever is best for you. Will miss you and all your positivity! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww Libby, I will miss you too. Have sent you a FB friend request. Perhaps you'll pop in here now and again to let us know what you are up to? In the meantime good luck with everything. xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back