Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making treacle sponge for everyone for pudding tonight, don't like it myself though! :( Might treat myself to a pud from Sainsburys instead!

58/90 weeklies

Breakfast: Golden syrup flavoured porridge, 1/2 banana + Apple
Morning: Pear, Fruit salad
Lunch: Ham and applewood cheese (3 - yummy!) sandwich on best of both bread, Peach yog
Dinner: 1/2 bacon + leek kiev and 1/2 cheese + ham kiev (7), potato dauphinoise (3) (used light cream, half-fat cheese and mostly milk anyway!), baby corn, carrots, sugarsnap peas
Dessert: Didn't fancy the crumble I bought, just had a strawberry yog instead - all fat-free yog with the same nutritional info as plain yog will count as free

Last edited:
I'm not a massive pudding fan either Jaly, and I don't really like treacle.

But golden syrup porridge is my fave <3

oooh thats alot of rehearsals. Hope they go ok. What is it you are doing?

The ham and applewood cheese sounds really good. I love smoked cheese. Sainsburys have a smoked goats cheddar on their deli counter now. It is VERY good. But I should stay away from the cheese counter. It is very bad for my wallet and my waist line.

Sounds like the right time to stop calorie counting. You seem to be doing great with your food choices and i think its healthy to get to being a bit more relaxed around food rather than obsessive over every little calorie or gram of fat. Your mum's surprise that you didn't want turkey bacon made me giggle!

We're doing Aladdin, I've got just a minor part but a dance/singing role as well.

The sandwich was lovely! I've never tried goats cheese actually, thinking about making goats cheese tarts sometime!

Yeah, she was quite shocked, lol :p

Chicken kievs, potato dauphinoise in the oven with sugarsnap peas/baby corn/carrots - yum! Smells amazing! There's also a treacle sponge on my side waiting to go in the oven along with the leftover mixture in cupcake form! Bought myself some apple + blackberry crumbles to have for pudding myself but I've got a feeling I probably won't be too hungry after dinner!

Hey Hun just catching up. Tonight's dinner sounds amazing.
Hope all is well? Xx

Jaly said:
Haha, I'm a bit inexperienced but I'm getting there Frances :p I shall have to come and cook for you sometime, what do you fancy? :)

Of God I couldn't choose. U cook so many yum sounding dinners. Just come stay for a month :D

Haha :)

Last day before a week off! Woo! Hoping to get all of my homework done asap so that I can just chill though! Period pains though, urgh :(

Day 4, Weeklies: 51/90

Breakfast: Natural yog + berries
Morning: Apple
Lunch: Ham sandwich (margarine - 1)
Afternoon: Carrots, mixed veg + fat-free yog
Dinner: Lean meatballs, spaghetti, tomato sauce (1)
Pudding: Cornetto (4)
Supper: Porridge with cranberry sauce (1)

Last edited:
Well, I have a 1st birthday party on Saturday, panto rehearsals all day on Sunday, my step-brother (stepdad's son) is coming over for the week from Monday and my uncle's getting married on Tuesday :p

Really disappointed with the options in the school canteen today! Having meatballs and spaghetti for tea so didn't want pasta which ruled out the option of macaroni cheese/pasta with sauce which gave me the choice of pastries (sausage rolls etc) or a sandwich (all on white bread, hmpf! Not too keen on sandwiches which have been in the fridge all morning tbh!)

Well, I have a 1st birthday party on Saturday, panto rehearsals all day on Sunday, my step-brother (stepdad's son) is coming over for the week from Monday and my uncle's getting married on Tuesday :p

Really disappointed with the options in the school canteen today! Having meatballs and spaghetti for tea so didn't want pasta which ruled out the option of macaroni cheese/pasta with sauce which gave me the choice of pastries (sausage rolls etc) or a sandwich (all on white bread, hmpf! Not too keen on sandwiches which have been in the fridge all morning tbh!)

Doesn't sound much like a relaxing w/e Libby! What a lot of things to do...fair play to you.
Canteen certainly a bit of a loss for you ..altho' meatballs & spag ..Mmm!

Sounds like the meal was a big success. Unsurprisingly as it sounds gorgeous! It has left me with an overwhelming desire for potato dauphinoise and chicken kievs. Mmmmmmmmmm. I suspect there may be a rather healthy dose of garlic going in my dinner tonight...

My word you have a busy half term planned. When on earth do you just relax?? I sometimes get dizzy and tired just reading all the things you do with your time. It must be the stamina of the young!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back