Dairy: 2/2
Carbs: 4/4
Protein: 2/2
Treats: 2/2
Healthy Snacks: 0/2

Banana, Original OSS
Apple
Carrot and coriander soup, Ham sandwich on brown bread with margarine
1/2 slice haribo cake (would've only been 3pp worth :))
Pear
Chicken breast, Mushrooms stuffed with ex. light philly and ham, Sugarsnap peas, Mixed veg
Orange
Granola, SS milk
2 finger kitkat

Last edited:
what is it your doing?x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

It isn't really any special plan.. just something to make sure that I eat enough and don't stray back into bad habits :)

Off to zumba, totm and really not in the mood but I know that I'll feel better for it afterwards! ^^

I did lose weight using WW pro-points and then tried calorie counting and WW simply filling to maintain but I was a bit too obsessed with tracking, this way I don't have to weigh things etc and I can relax a bit more about food. :)

Boo to the rehearsal dragon queen! Good for you for standing up to her! The psychology glossary - I can understand why you might feel a bit miffed, but it is a compliment to your skills too. Oh and well done on the maths test! xxxx

Thanks Emm, mw! :) xx

Glad I did go to zumba, I'm knackered now, but it means I could enjoy a bowl of granola and a kit-kat guiltfree :D We tried out some Christmas choreography as the instructor is doing some public zumba sessions on Sunday and needed to test some routines, they were quite fun :) Not looking forward to rehearsals tomorrow but determined not to let them spoil my weekend!

Have a nice weekend Libby and try to reeeeelax!!! xxx

I woke up with such a migraine :( It doesn't sound like I'll be able to make it to rehearsals today either tbh, my sister went shopping with my Grandmother and we just had a phonecall from my sister frantically crying and screaming because my Grandmother started shaking/having one of her 'turns' (she has a very complicated medical history) -> my uncle and Grandad are on their way to see what's happening...

I woke up with such a migraine :( It doesn't sound like I'll be able to make it to rehearsals today either tbh, my sister went shopping with my Grandmother and we just had a phonecall from my sister frantically crying and screaming because my Grandmother started shaking/having one of her 'turns' (she has a very complicated medical history) -> my uncle and Grandad are on their way to see what's happening...

Oh no ur poor nana. Hope she's ok?!
And ur best to stay in bed. Kept the room dark n keep yerself hydrated xxx

Oh no! That's really not a good start to your weekend. Hope your grandma is ok and the migraine disappears.

My headache's fine... well, I didn't have much choice, I had to get up to go and get some shopping. My Mum put the rehearsal dragon in her place though :) Paracetamol to the rescue! totm pains though, aaargh! Hopefully a nice, warm bubbly bath will do the trick - can do some psychology revision while i'm relaxing too.

It's bad news about my Nan, at first they thought it was just a stomach bug but having taken her to the local hospital where they were shopping, they know think her blood clots have returned or it's an infection :S

Fruit/veg: 10/5
Treats: 2/2
Dairy: 2/2
Protein: 2/2
Fats/oils: 1/1
Carbs: 4/4
Healthy Snacks: 2/2

Pear, Banana, Original OSS
Apple

Low-fat Admiral's crumble (Usually I hate microwave meals but this one was delish!), Pollock in a parsley sauce with mashed potato crumble topping, Cauliflower, Peas, Carrots, Broccoli
Activia yog, Weetabix oat bar, Orange
Wholemeal toast with olive spread, Soft boiled egg, Mixed veg
Frube yog
Milkyway, 1 WW ginger cookie, 1 choc chip biscuit
Original OSS, Peanuts, Raisins

Last edited:
Aww I hope your nan is ok Libby. TOTM is a *****, but glad your headache has gone!

xx

Thanks Sarah.

They think it's just an infection but there's still a possibility of it being a blood clot, they won't know for sure until the blood sample is returned but she's on Warfarin for life so it's a very small chance it will be a clot, they aren't sure whether or not she'll be allowed home but if she is then I've been asked to go and stay at their house to look after her. Will just have to wait and listen out for the phone call :x

Thanks MW :x They're keeping her in over night for observations

I now have all of the addresses so can sort the secret santa out tomorrow :) I was going to leave myself out of it (but Sam refuses to let me do so!) haha, because I'd know who'd been allocated to buy for me, but I've decided than I'll let two people decide between themselves who to buy for out of me and someone else so that I don't know exactly who bought my gift if there'd be people willing to do that? xx

Last edited:
Hi hun, very sorry to hear your nan isn't well! X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back