Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Sammie xx I hope you're right, everyone keeps telling me it's his loss but I just can't bring myself to see it in that way :( xx I know it'll take time and I was doing so well with just forgetting it all but now I just can't seem to take my mind off of it, aaagh! I don't regret the time we spent together, we both did some silly things but sometimes in life you have to make mistakes in order to learn from them. I'm still in the mindset of 'I'll never find anyone else!!' but my family keep reminding me there's more to life than men :p

The cold weather makes me just want to eat rubbish too! x

I too am confronting the cold weather need to eat ALL the rubbish :( We shall resist! At least until the 24th of December anyway...

I know its so hard to look forward and imagine a time when things will hurt less and you will stop missing the person but that time will come. And you will have learnt loads about the person you are, the type of relationship you want to me in and what you are prepared to contribute to make that work which will all make you happier in the long run. When I was a bit younger than you I had a boyfriend who I was utterly utterly besotted with and never thought I would ever stop wanting however many times I would talk myself through all the practical reasons that it wouldn't work. I learnt SO much from that relationship that without it I never would have been the person I am today and I wouldn't have been a person that was capable of having the fantastically perfect (I may exaggerate slightly ;) ) relationship with my husband.

Chin up x

Unfortunately it takes all the heartache to make you really appreciate your soulmate :hug:

Hehe, indeed we shall! Didn't get a chance to go to Tesco as my Grandad didn't come over - I'll have to pop into Sainsburys on the way home from school to pick up some healthy snacks! ^^

I agree so much and yeah, I know that 'mr Right' will come along one day, I just have to be patient :) I did learn loads from the experience though.. 'fantastically perfect' - aka, he doesn't steal your dark choc? ;)

Thank you again! xx

Mum's bought me a dress to wear when we go out for the meal on Sat night and it's gorgeous! :) Will have to post a pic!

*hugs* MW :) xx

Brekkie: Apple, Strawberry Granola, SS Milk
Morning: Banana
Lunch: Pasta with Mixed veg, Ham + Sprinkle of cheese, Carrot sticks
Afternoon: Pear, Caramel Snack-a-jacks, Satsuma
Dinner: Brown rice, Peas, BGTY Chips, Chicken breast
Dessert: Natural yog, Blueberries + Grape nuts
Evening: Advent calendar choc, Activia yog, Hula hoops, 1/2 nutrigrain bar

Had the bag of crisps and nutrigrain bar to make sure I'd eaten enough, yummy day :)

Will do on Saturday Emsie! :) xx

Got a psychology mock exam tomorrow and won't have any time to revise for it tonight as I have rehearsals, argh! ^^ Hope everyone has a lovely day! Almost the weekend(!)

We didn't have any milk.. or margarine this morning, hmpf!

Breakfast: 1/2 ham sandwich on 1 slice best of both bread, Original OSS, Banana
Lunch: Pasta in smoky chicken sauce, Pear
Afternoon: Apple
Dinner: Tinned spaghetti + Leftover chicken breast.. wow, i'm having 'student food' today lol
Dessert: Strawberry cornetto, yum :)
Supper: 2 slices fruit + fibre bread with margarine
Treats: 1 finger Twix, Advent choc

Last edited:
haha yes after the terrible food week i have had i will b holding off the junk food until the 24th december :)

good luck for ur exam tomorrow cnt wait t see a pic of this dress... i went to matalan yesterday and dnt normally go in there and they had some gawjus stuff in!
xxx

Sammie - snap! I was in Matalan today and really quite surprised at some of the stuff they have in. Managed to resist shopping for myself which is practically a miracle.

Libby - no, he knows better than to steal MY chocolate. To be fair he usually has a far larger stash than me as he is a bit of a chocolate fiend. Its the cheese I get possessive over. He asks before using up the last bit of any one type though so he's not too bad.

Good luck for your psychology exam tomorrow, and yes, definitely post a picture of the dress :)

Haha, it sounds like you've got a good deal there Janine! :) I don't live anywhere near a Matalan unfortunately :( Apparently New Look has a sale on at the moment though, maybe I should investigate (that being said, I just spent another £30 on clothes from Amazon, oopsie!)

Rehearsals were rubbish, the woman's being a b*tch to us all again, really would drop out if it wouldn't mean letting the rest of the cast down tbh.

Will do on Saturday Emsie! :) xx

Got a psychology mock exam tomorrow and won't have any time to revise for it tonight as I have rehearsals, argh! ^^ Hope everyone has a lovely day! Almost the weekend(!)

We didn't have any milk.. or margarine this morning, hmpf!

Breakfast: 1/2 ham sandwich on 1 slice best of both bread, Original OSS, Banana
Lunch: Pasta in smoky chicken sauce, Pear
Afternoon: Apple
Dinner: Tinned spaghetti + Leftover chicken breast.. wow, i'm having 'student food' today lol
Dessert: Strawberry cornetto, yum :)
Supper: 2 slices fruit + fibre bread with margarine
Treats: 1 finger Twix, Advent choc

First day of not weighing/attempting to count anything at all :) Not even bothered with anything on mfp.. I thought to myself, maybe I should log estimates to make sure I've eaten enough, then I decided, I'll just have a twix to make sure instead :p

First day of not weighing/attempting to count anything at all :) Not even bothered with anything on mfp.. I thought to myself, maybe I should log estimates to make sure I've eaten enough, then I decided, I'll just have a twix to make sure instead :p

Great - this really made me giggle!

Indeed Sorcha, twix ice cream bars are one of my fav things ever!

Breakfast: Strawberry granola, SS milk, Original OSS, Clementine
Lunch: Apple, Pasta with chicken/tomato sauce
Afternoon: Clementine, Pear
Dinner: Minestrone soup, Butternut squash, Green beans, Carrots
Dessert: Cornetto
Supper: 1 slice fruit + fibre bread with margarine
Treats: Tesco country cake slice, Cookies and cream kitkat (yum!!)

Exercise: 1hr walk, 4 songs Just Dance

Last edited:

Love this!! Enjoy xx

Breakfast: Strawberry granola, SS milk, Original OSS, Clementine
Lunch: Apple, Pasta with chicken/tomato sauce
Afternoon: Clementine, Pear
Dinner: Minestrone soup, Butternut squash, Green beans, Carrots
Dessert: Cornetto
Supper: 1 slice fruit + fibre bread with margarine
Treats: Tesco country cake slice, Cookies and cream kitkat (yum!!)

Exercise: 1hr walk, 4 songs Just Dance

I have bought myself waaay too much choc, oh the temptations.. :p

I have bought myself waaay too much choc, oh the temptations.. :p

Cookies & cream Kit Kats are amazing. You'll need the chocolate for energy to get through those rehearsals!! Good luck xxx

6 hr rehearsals today, urgh! At least I have the dinner to look forward to tonight though! :)

Breakfast: Clementine, 1 slice fruit + fibre bread with margarine
Lunch: Cheese + ham pitta pizza, Advent calendar choc, 1 finger kitkat
Dinner: Tomato soup + 1/2 slice bread, Roast turkey, Mashed potato, Roast potatoes, Veg, Stuffing, Yorkshire pudding, Gravy
Pudding: Ice cream sundae (choc/vanilla ice cream, sprinkles, flake, whipped cream)
Drinks: Diet coke, Water, Sugar-free flavoured water

Last edited:
6 hr rehearsals today, urgh! At least I have the dinner to look forward to tonight though! :)

Breakfast: Clementine, 1 slice fruit + fibre bread with margarine

Go break a leg Libby!! All the best xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back