Jaly's SF Maintenance Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! xx Rehearsals dragged on a bit, urgh! I spent £22 on a pair of shoes that I'm never going to wear again too, pfft :/

Dinner was disappointing as well :( Tasted a bit rubbish and they took aaaages between courses but hey ho, all the more reason to look forward to my real Christmas dinner! I ate all of mine and half of my cousins food though, we had children's portions and they were tiny!! The ice cream sundae was okay on the bright side though!

Hiya!

Looks like your doing well! So organised with your diary entries! How is college?

If you do buy anything from new look let me know! I have a £5 off code. Doubt I'll use it! I just had a online shopping spree...yikes! Mac will be a few £s richer today!!

Are you looking forward to Xmas?

Last edited:
Hiya!

Looks like your doing well! So organised with your diary entries! How is college?

If you do buy anything from new look let me know! I have a £5 off code. Doubt I'll use it! I just had a online shopping spree...yikes! Mac will be a few £s richer today!!

Are you looking forward to Xmas?

Me too! Amazon ftw! :p I probably will spend some money in new look but give the code to Sam :) xx School is fine thanks, busy but alright otherwise, how are you Purple? :)

Your dress is gorgeous!! Very girly & so pretty, just like you :) xxx

£5 off if you spend £30 or more

SISS035

That's a capital i. Not a 1 or L

Don't know if only one can use it. Or more than one.
But that's the code :)

ohhhh that s lush I may just buy this l x

Thank you Hazel/Purple! ;D I'm not actually very girly at all tbh though :p

It's definitely worth it Sarah, it's really good quality material as well!

I looked on eBay. it says one size and think it should fit :0) xx

I'm a size 8 and it's a bit loose, so :) xx

Anyway! Shepherd's pie at my grandparents' for lunch, yum :)

Brekkie: Strawberry granola, SS milk, Mixed nuts/Raisins
Morning: Cereal bar, Pear
Lunch: Shepherd's pie with extra lean mince, swede, potato and cheese topping, carrots, green beans, brussels and crusty wholemeal bread
Afternoon: Banana, Advent calendar choc
Dinner: Vegetable soup
Evening: WW Fromage frais, Cookies + cream kitkat

Last edited:
Wow! You look stunning in that dress and look at that tiny little waist of yours!! We will also need photographic evidence of these impractical shoes too ;) mmmmmm shoes.

Shame the meal wasn't up to much but as you said at least that leaves you looking forward to proper christmas dinner more. Is it an all-family affair with you guys? Who cooks christmas dinner? I hope its a day that you get to put your feet up and have other people wait on you for a chance!

Food all sounds great and its fab to see you not tracking things and chosing such varied but balanced options. Big hugs and a big well done.

How was your day today Libby? xx

I'm a size 8 and it's a bit loose, so :) xx

Anyway! Shepherd's pie at my grandparents' for lunch, yum :)

Brekkie: Strawberry granola, SS milk, Mixed nuts/Raisins
Morning: Cereal bar, Pear
Lunch: Shepherd's pie with extra lean mince, swede, potato and cheese topping, carrots, green beans, brussels and crusty wholemeal bread
Afternoon: Banana, Advent calendar choc
Dinner: Vegetable soup
Evening: WW Fromage frais, Cookies + cream kitkat

Yummy day! The shepherd's pie tasted amazing, usually my grandmother cooks on Sundays but as she's been poorly i've taken over the cooking for the last couple of weeks :)

Aw, thank you very much Janine! :) xx I have a pair of ankle-high leather boots which practically go with any outfit, they're the best! :p

Christmas really depends, this year it's just my closest family (Mum, Sis, Step-dad/Step-bro) and my grandparents as my uncle is having Christmas at home and my aunt is having Christmas with a friend :) My Nan usually cooks and I assume she probably will again but I think I'll probably give her a hand ^^ My Grandad's going to make sherry trifle for dessert this year though, yum :)

Have been enjoying food a lot more recently now I don't feel stressed over it/feel the compulsive need to weigh everything lol, I do still occasionally weigh cereal because I know the amount which will fill me up and I don't really need to eat more than that but a more balanced diet makes me feel a lot more energetic and good about myself tbh :) and it's allowed me to try new foods/discover my love for cooking which is something I'd never thought about beforehand, I used to live on processed foods but it's amazing how much nicer fresh food tastes!

ah pleased you don't feel controlled by food. I was like that and Then I over ate and here i am again so just a little advice....dont lose all the hard work you have done. im sure you wont you seem in control i just know how divistating it can be to put it all back on without knowing xx ( hope that didnt come across nasty) xx

Yeah, i'm very careful and don't eat 'mindlessly' :) xx it didn't come across in a bad way, don't worry hun!

Woke up today with a migraine, urgh :( A day in bed for me I guess!

Brekkie: WW Fromage Frais, Golden Syrup OSS
Morning: Pear, Clementine, Country cake slice
Lunch: Cheesy pasta with ham, Brussels, Green Beans + Carrots
Afternoon: Advent choc
Dinner: BGTY Lasagne ready meal (nicer than I anticipated but wouldn't buy it again!), Broccoli, Cauliflower, Mixed veg
Dessert: Cornetto
Supper: Natural yog, Mixed nuts/raisins + Strawberry granola
Evening: 1/2 kinder bar, Hula hoops

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back