Jamie Oliver: Eat to Save Your Life Tonight (Wed) 10:00pm

Please tell me this isn't a real person well/body???

Fraid it is. It's like the programme Autopsy with the same guy. These folk donate their bodies to him :clap:

OMG :eek::eek::eek:

If you haven't seen this programme....find it anyway you can and WATCH IT! If you're serious about your weight, can't find the motivation or just can't stop yourself from having your goodies....WATCH THIS PROGRAMME!!!!

LOL KD.

Me? Intelligent?

If I had an ounce of sense, I would switch off. It is SO disgusting.

My CD soup is heading up the way.......... TMI I know! Sorry.

I honestly thought I was gonna chuck.......and am surprised that I didn't!

Gosh, those gruesome insides of a 25stoner have me pretty determined to lose the fat. I can't stop stressing about my own innards right now.:(

Thank goodness it is over!

I need a drink, a large brandy! Fortunately I don't have any so I have a black coffee.

I think I will become a veggie!!!!

Did you not see the veggie guy who was in a worse way than the rest of them?

I empathise Diva. Feel much the same - hence the need for a stomach settling brandy!

The coffee is helping - a bit.......

Oh No...not me, I hit the CD pack straight away!!! :) Do you know, I have never seen anything so gruesome and fascinating at the same time...I think I'm in love with Jamie Oliver!

Jamie Oliver certainly takes on some controversial and hard hitting issues.

Many of the volunteers looked shell shocked and one woman was close to tears.

Definately motivated and inspired me for when i come off CD (which i think may be sooner than planned after watching that). One of the main reasons i'm losing weight is for future health benefits and that has totally inspired me.

Totally!

and i agree.... jamie looked gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

After watching that, I certainly don't need to see my insides in order for me to change.... and it showed that even if you're relatively slim you can still be extremely unhealthy (forced my hubby to watch that bit as he thinks he's God's Gift because he's only 12 stone!)

Back