Jamie Oliver Fish Pie...... Yummy and EASY!!

bubbalicious

Silver Member
Found this on Jamie Olivers website. A fish pie without the white sauce! Just had it for my tea and it was lovely!!!! so thought I would share it will you all. This is what I done.........

Serves 2
Syns = FREE + 1 HEXA

Potatoes
2 x Carrots, Grated
1/2 x Red Chilli, finely chopped
84g Reduced Fat Cheese, grated
2 x Tomatoes, chopped
Handful of spinach
150g Prawns
100g Cod
100g Smoked Haddock
1/2 Lemon
Dried Parsley
Salt and black pepper

1. Peel and chop potatoes and boil until soft. Mash, season and put to one side.

2. In a oven proof dish add your grated carrot, cheese, tomatoes and spinach.

3. Chop your fish into bitesize pieces and add to the dish along with the prawns. Squeeze over the lemon juice and season with salt, black pepper and add a sprinkle of parsley.

4. Top with the mash potato, spray the top of the mash with frylight and pop in the oven for about 30 mins..

The amount of potatoes and fish will depend on the size of your own dish and the portion size you want.

Just play around with it as its FREE and only 1 HEXA for the cheese.

Ooo this sounds yummy, will have to give it a try.

Thanks for sharing

xxx

this sounds nice made something like this a few months back:)but like most things i make can nevr mind what i put in it

I made this the other week, I love it because its dry, don't like all the normal sauce ones. Got a pic of this I think, will have a look...
Mel

Another thumbs up from me! Made this tonight (minus spinach and only used 42g reduced fat cheddar + 28g parmesan sprinkled on top of mash 10 mins before end) and it was sooo nice! Will definitely be making it again!

Oh, and I bought 'fish pie' selection from Tesco and some raw king prawns and it was the perfect combination!

I made this too this week, think i went overboard with the vegetables and underboard with the fish (i tend to do my own thing with a recipie....which doesn't always work lol:eek:)but it was still lovely and will definately do it again!!

isnt it funny how we all have different taste buds, i also tried this a week or two back.
I found it was far too dry for my liking and i didnt like the carrot either, way too much.

Back