Jam's Exante Adventure

missjam

Hey!
i thought id introduce myself as im new to this
Im starting my Exante diet for the first time on Monday, It hasnt arrived yet, but im really excited!

Ive done cambridge diet in the past and have maintained for about a year and a half, but seemed to just go wild from september to december and put on 2 stone! I thought id give Exante a shot and i really hope my results are as good as they were on Cambridge!

I tend to talk a lot so fogive me! and ill be updating this blog every day, from day 1!

I'm a pretty determined 22 year old Jam, and I know I can do this, failure is not an option.. ever! :p

Muchos Love, Jam xx

Hey!
i thought id introduce myself as im new to this
Im starting my Exante diet for the first time on Monday, It hasnt arrived yet, but im really excited!

Ive done cambridge diet in the past and have maintained for about a year and a half, but seemed to just go wild from september to december and put on 2 stone! I thought id give Exante a shot and i really hope my results are as good as they were on Cambridge!

I tend to talk a lot so fogive me! and ill be updating this blog every day, from day 1!

I'm a pretty determined 22 year old Jam, and I know I can do this, failure is not an option.. ever! :p

Muchos Love, Jam xx

Hi, Jam, I've ordered my pack & will be starting next week too. I've never done a vlcd before though xo

aww I hope so! How have you found exante so far? do you lose a similar amount each week?

Im the wrong person to ask right now to be honest. Around November my losses slowed to a virtual standstill and Ive gone off the rails since then. I even swopped diets 3 weeks ago but after a 3lb gain came back to Exante because I know it can work.

If you have a look at Starlights diary you will see she manages to lose around the 4lb mark every week though which is amazing. Generally youre looking at around 3lbs though depending how much you have to lose. Your first week should be a fair bit more than that though.

ill give you one!!

ahh i wish i could start it when i wake up! hate waiting around xx

I know, me too. I've got the motivation right now so wana get stuck in. I'm on Ultra Slim shakes at the mo so hoping the first few days of Exante wont be too bad xo

argh! i thought we were going to get payed early on friday and we didnt! so ill be payed monday and hopefully the packs will be with me on tuesday... im sick of this waiting! i would be skint when i find something decent to spend my money on!

Another day isnt the end of the world in the grand scheme of things. Are you cutting your carbs down just now?

Another day isnt the end of the world in the grand scheme of things. Are you cutting your carbs down just now?

Yeah i am but not as much as i should be! a part of me wants to have something naughty before i put myself on the diet but im trying to think straight! Im so impatient! Im refusing to buy larger clothes, and cant fit into my old clothes at all so im being a tramp wearing loungewear and big hoodies all of the time!

It gets worse on the clothes front. Coz you end up having to buy smaller clothes too often you spend a fortune and try not to buy too much so have virtually nothing to wear sometimes. That said ebay is a godsend in that respect and Ive been picking up some bargains in sales in smaller sizes knowing Id get into them at some point.

How much do you want to lose if you dont mind me asking?

well ive gone up a good 2/ almost three dress sizes so i dont know exactly how much its going to take for a comfy fit into my old things! id say at least a stone and a half and ill see how things are then!

It might only be a month to get that amount of weight off depending on your first weeks loss and whether you do TS or WS.

Back