Jan 1st Starters!!!

Hello!!
It is currently 31st of December 2017.

I am starting my Exante Journey tomorrow, in a #newyearnewme / #wedding2018 fashion.

I would like to loose 3-4 stone and then get shredding to tone myself up for the big day in September!!

Who else is starting Jan 1st and What is your Motivation?!

<3

I’m on Day2 today. Nearly 1st. January. I’ve put on weight recently and want to lise it before things get worse! I’ve tried before-a few times-with varying success. Eating out is my problem, can’t seem to control myself. Bad. I like the odd glass of wine too which starts off the munchies. However am going to try, as I have a cruise in February.

I'm starting January 1st.

3 years ago I gave up alcohol and just over a year ago I stopped smoking and started eating, and eating and eating. I am 46 now and frankly my knees and hips have been through enough and I want to get back on a horse without hurting the poor thing. I need to llose 4stone and would like to tray and get the first two done in 90 days if that is possible.

Hi all I've got around 3-4 stone to lose ready for my hols in August. I've started today so gonna try and make my self busy so I don't think about it to much. I lost almost 4 stone last year with exante but stupid me went off the rails again and I feel like crap again so I know I can do it I just need to be focused and mind ready. Good luck to you all.

Hi All,
I started the 27th December. I decided that I didn't want to wait till 1st January. I would like to lose around 2 and half stones. I have a holiday coming up mid Feb and then another beginning of May. Unusually for me, I'm very focused. I stepped on the scales this morning and I'm already down 9.5 lbs Yey

Hi all, I'm restarting today too. Good luck!

Did a similar VLCD about 7 years ago and lost 5 stone in 3 months. 2 babies and a stroke later and all but 1 stone has gone back on.

Need to get back to a healthy weight so I am around to see my children grow up, and also have a wardrobe full of vintage dresses that I miss wearing!

Day 1 for me today. Really need the support as my hubby is a chef and watching him and our 4 kids eating his food is going to be torture

Hi,
I'm doing great. My first week weigh-in and I'm down over 10lbs. Have been 100% since 27/12/17.
Am really enjoying the shakes and bars.
How are you doing?

WOW LEXYSUFFOLK thats amazing!! Well done!! I am loving the bars and shakes too, i like to imagine that i am dieting by eating Chocolate bars!!! I think the weekend will be hard, but i will just drink all the Water in the taps!!!!

Not weighing myself yet as I didn't start until the 1st and know that I would just get silly and start weighing myself all the time. I have downloaded Cronometer and it is brilliant for encouraging me to make sure I am getting the right balance of nutrients rather than just heading for food that is low in fat or calories but not giving me the vitamins, fibre etc which I need.

I do worry about my reaction at the weekend when I do weigh myself. What if I have put on some weight? I hear it is not uncommon and so I must make sure that I won't just give up.

Thanks Shedding4Wedding :) If you are imagining dieting by chocolate bars I think you'll be fine at the weekend.
I managed stay strong and get passed........
Christmas leftovers
My granddaughter 5th birthday party + cake
New Years Eve celebrations
And New Years Day........ All without a morsel passing my lips.
Seriously if I can do it then anyone can!!!
I just told myself that it would taste better when I am thin:cool:

Started on Tuesday 2nd 2018 hope its ok I'm here. On day 3 and quite tired I know this is temporary but with a 6yr old and 3yr old its quite a challenge. I haven't ever done this kind of diet before but I am determined to lose 20lbs before valentines day (when I'm having surgery) and then work from there. Start weight is 16st 10.8lbs and I'm 5ft 4in.
Hope you're all doing ok?

Hi guys, I hope it's okay to join this thread. I started exante total solution yesterday. I must admit, yesterday was a killer! Finding it a bit easier today. Hopefully it will get easier with time.

I want to lose about 4 stones. I can't believe I've let myself go this much. I feel really insecure and don't like going out. I hope I can stick to this diet, so that I can get back to my old self.

I'm really determined to get this weight off. It would be nice to share daily experiences and support one another. It's good to feel im not alone.

Wow that is ace! Weigh in Sunday for me.Does anyone get really nervous the day before? I get really anxious.

Hi all, managed to break into the 15st bracket this morning! Yay! First time in over a year I've seen it on the scales. On day 11 today and tbh been managing ok. Couple of minor mishaps but just keeping the water up to prevent it happening again. Hope everyone is coping ok :)

Back