JanBow's Weekly Weigh In

JanBow

Week one - done! And it wasn't at all hard I have to say, really pleased with the Diet, enjoyed the food & especially enjoyed not being starving hungry and constantly wanting food, certainly happy to carry on with the Diet. I went out for a coffee with my family this morning, and my daughter had the biggest, fullest bacon sandwich you've ever set eyes on & hubby had a massive piece of homemade Victoria Sponge, I had a bite of both :p and was happy with that, I wasn't hungry and whilst I did fancy the bacon sarnie, I didn't really want one and was fine with sitting there with my cappuccino (my little treat) whilst they ate. I honestly didn't feel miffed that I wasn't eating.

So week 1 result is that I've lost 2½ lbs, which I am pleased with. I did 2 weeks of Sole Sourcing on Cambridge and went straight from that onto Diet Chef, so this is in fact my third week of dieting and as you can easily have a small weight gain when moving up from SSing (and re-introducing carbs to your diet) I've still lost. So although it's not a big loss, I'm happy, especially as it hasn't been a hard week, I'm more than happy to carry on with the Diet, and it'll be interesting to see what happens over this next week. :D

Week 2.

No change on the scales this week, which isn't surprising as I sort of lost the plot from Weds onwards. I was out Weds evening & Thursday, which would have been ok if I'd got back into it yesterday, but that ended up going out of the window too - in fact yesterday was my worst day. So all in all I'm pleased not to have gained and have got back into it again today and feeling focussed again.

So here's to week 3 :)

Back