JanD .... 2013 - Back on track!

Looking good Jan :) x

Ta :) ... By the way ... The baaaad lunch was because we were in the cinema x

I wouldn't say lunch was bad jan!! Lol xx

Well no, not bad calorie wise but a nutritional nightmare! ;) xx

Completely lost the plot at art this afternoon and ate a ton of biscuits. I'm not even going to attempt to work calories out or I just might completely go to the dogs. :(:(:(

Having pork loin with veg for tea, have made a cheese & coleslaw sandwich (sm bread), pkt crisps & 2 tangerines for work.

Breakie was oatsosimple, lunch was slice toast with cottage cheese & smoked salmon.

Hope I can keep it reigned for the rest of the day & overnight :( x

Nope! Lost it ... :(

Back on track today ... When I get up tonight it'll have to be the downest of down days and don't know whether I'll get weighed when I get up tomorrow! X

Just see how ya feel jan :) even of u weigh & don't tell us atleast you'll know where you're at xx

Had a terrible headache when I woke up. Can you get a sugar hangover? :(

Thursday 14/2/13

Tea - tin ww tuna, sweet or & mayo with salad 115

Jelly pot 10

Work- cupasoup 88, fruit 60

Breakie - muller Greek style & jelly pot 82

Total - 355 x

Edit to add a lfg cow light and a couple of cherry toms made that up to almost the 400 x

Last edited:
Well I did get on the scales but I don't think it was accurate for a few reasons .... I had to get up early coz we were going out, I'd had some of my coffee before I remembered and one day wasn't nearly enough to level off from the car crash that was my Wednesday! Anyway I'm not recording it, I'll weigh on Sunday and take that however bad it is!

Friday 15/2/13

Tea - ready meal from Morrisons 287 slice bread & spread 115

Half small tub Pringles & glass of wine at the theatre 250

Work - 2. Read 168, phili light 40?, fruit 80, walkers stars 94

Mars bar and 3 roses chocs 410 (;()

Total = 1444, leaving 244 for morning x

Stayed within calories yesterday though not sure my nutritional choices were particularly sound ;) still feeling bloated from baaaaaaaaaaad Wednesday ;)

Saturday 17/2/13

Tea - snack pack of BBQ chunky chicken 150, tiny bit of salad 30

Few v&cs will be imbibed xx

Last edited:
Sh1t!!!!! Forgot to get weighed. Remembered when I was half way through my porridge :( bummer .... Ah well there we go.

Sunday 17th feb

Breakie- oatsosimple made with half water with 8 raspberries 200

Lunch - stew made with lamb mince, various herbs&spices, tinned toms, chick peas, onions, mushrooms & carrots ... No idea of cals, est 350?

Tea - dunno yet

V&cs x

Your lunch looks delish today jan so much so I've just added mince to my shopping this week! :)

Lol! I love lamb mince but don't usually get it coz its so fatty but it was in the reduced section and I gave it a good fry off :) ... It WAS nice, so much so it was probably more calorie laden than I've estimated! Xx

Had half a flap jacky thingy I had in my bag before ( 42 cals.) We went over to Liverpool to see HMS Illustrious, had a cup of coffee in the cruise terminal and they didn't have decaf so ... Sure enough ... Half an hour later I was STARVING! Weird I know but it always happens with caf-coffee ... Go figure xx

image-1450066137.jpg image-644321158.jpg

Not sure if this'll work, never done it from iPad before. I've tried to upload 2 photos of my sons new puppy xx

Lost track yesterday, think I probably went over cals but it wasn't a stuffing my face debacle like Wednesday!

Up early this morning to pick up DD from the airport .... Never good on a down day ... The things we do for love eh?!

Monday 18/2/13

Breakie - Morrisons flapjacky bar thing 84

Lamb oxo 8

Lunch - 4 crackerbread & lfg cow light 101

Subtotal - 193

Slice ham 23, walnut 26, tube biscuit thing 40

Tea - salad with ww tuna & Mayo 110

392 .... It's a really really long day when u get up early and only have 400 cals :( x

Last edited:
I'm sick of this malarkey ..... Starting off full of enthusiasm and focus and a few weeks later struggling and failing to achieve everything that felt so doable initially .... ****sigh****

This morning the scales showed an overall gain of 0.2lb in the last 11 days. If at least 2 of those lbs haven't gone by Friday I'm going to have to have a total rethink ..... AGAIN! Sooooooooooo fed up of the whole struggle :(:(:( x

Ah! This morning the scales are 2lb down on yesterday ... Maybe it was a blip? Will reserve judgement and stay on track (hopefully) till Friday & see what the full 2 week weigh in proper, reveals xx

Back