JanD (Another) New Year (Another) New Start :o)) x

DD found out today that she's lost her marathon place. Apparently she missed an email asking for confirmation so they gave it to someone else even though she'd paid her £100. She's devastated but I can't say I am. I'm sorry she's devastated but I think it's for the best under the circumstances with her heart .... and she IS getting her money back :eek: xx

Aw thats a shame for her but have to agree it is probably for the best at the minute :) xx

Totally agree with you Jan, I don't think the rest from a marathon would do her any harm!

Flipping hunger's back :( ... I've had nothing I shouldn't & am drinking enough to float a small battleship .... Honest!!!

Now who's moaning & whinging Tan!! ;) :eek: xx

I hope that last post looks better than it does in my phone ... I'll check in work later & amend if necessary xx

Lol what does it look like on your phone?! Xx

It was all higgledy piggledy and the sentence was back to front! Fine on here though eh! :) xx

Nope! I seem to swing between hungry and not .. but mainly I'm hungry unless I've just had something. Peeps at the scales haven't looked good either .. I'm reserving judgement till wi tomorrow :( x

Ta :eek: x

It's funny Jan, but this time round I think I'm feeling hungry a lot of the time too. My stomach really makes some strange noises and real empty ones too. I'm not sure I'm actually hungry though or just empty (if you know what I mean!). So far so good though.

Can't wait to see weigh in result!!

Deffo hunger with me Bev but I'll just have to put up with it :( ... Especially if I'm going to lose 2.6lbs in a week .. Which I have :D xx

Fab loss Jan :) :) xxx

Well done on the loss Jan :) x

Thanks guys :D .... It's too late to get to where I wanted to be for my hol but I already feel better than I did so that's something I suppose :eek: x

How long until the hols now?

3 weeks yesterday. So 2 more weeks TFR & 1 refeed. I'm hoping for 5lbs over the 2 weeks so I'll at least be around the 10.5st going away, fingers crossed xx

Back