Janes determination to lose 3stone- getting back to plan

my dessert was lush, really considering whether to have it again tonight but know that i cant because of eating a medium size sweet popcorn today at the cinema! so will need to post shorty to see if anyone can tell me how many syns ive ate ((shock)) i was intending on getting a small bag to share with my daughter but the words "and a medium size popcorn too please" somehow fell out of my mouth and before i knew what was happening i was happily munching my way through the bag but i really enjoyed it lol so ill just need to hope ive not done too much damage for WI on tuesday!!

still not doing to well on the eating front i dont quite know whats happening with that but heres my diary anyway for my green day:

Breakfast - 1/2 banana & alpen light bar (1/2 B)

Lunch - med size bag sweet popcorn from cinema (syns unknown)

Dinner - 3 weetabix (1 1/2 B) with milk (A)

so as you can see its not looking that great :(

Hmmm, your fruit and veg seemed to have disappeared. I know if it were me, I might be secretly pleased at not eating very much...sorry if I'm barking up the wrong tree here (might just be my screwed up way of thinking!!!) Another thought - could it be your subconcious' way of trying to make you fail? Are you scared of succeeding at this? I know I hide behind my fat, like a safety blanket. Really sorry if this is not you at all and I'm projecting on you!!!

Whatever it is, make sure you're taking care of no. 1. It can be so easy to get wrapped up in the children and forget that if you're not fit and strong, they suffer as well as you.

What did you go and see at the cinema? We're off to see Shrek tomorrow. No popcorn for me, too many treats this week as it is, but I might take a FF activia and some cherries (booo...)

i think ive just got a bit lazy where fruit and veg is concerned, im not normally a big eater of it and i think i need to make more effort before i slip back to my old ways :( definetly not willing myself to fail well not this time anyway, i can relate to being that way in the past but im desperate to get this weight off and really hope that i can do it this time.

i cant find the syn value of the popcorn but im imagining it to be extremely high so stay away from it lol, im just going to have to write it off as i wouldnt be able to claw back enough syns before wi on tuesday so hopefully it will be ok!

we went to see toy story 3 it was just me and my 4yr old as my youngest cant sit still for 2minutes so she would be a nightmare to take lol, im ragin though as i had spoke to my ex recently and we agreed that he would take her to see shrek and i would do toy story 3, only to be told by him yesterday that he didnt know anything about that and that he'd got a dodgy copy and let them watch it on friday night when they were staying with him, i know he did it delibretly hes so childish its unbelievable!!!!!

That is cr*ppy of him. Mines an ar*e too. It annoys me more than I can say that he has a girlfriend, yet he's an ar*e, yet I haven't got a boyfriend. Poo.

Mine took the girls to see Toy Story, so I'm doing Shrek. He's taking them for a week on Friday. I've got to stay home because I've got loads of work to do before September (I'm a teacher), and although I'm glad of the time off, it'll feel a bit like a missing limb. Normally I try and get away because otherwise its too weird (and ex will keep calling round etc.).

Right, off to have my pudding (Activia FF and mint choc hifi bar - its a substitute for my very fav. after eights. I could syn a few after eights, but we know what will happen with the rest of the box once open, now don't we!)

lol yeah i think we both know what would happen to that box, i love after eights too but i couldnt buy them for that exact reason, i like mint matchmakers too do you like them? im sure i read somewhere here that they were only 1 syn each:) how many syns is 1 aftereight btw just incase im ever sat in front of a box lol.

i know whats that all about my ex is an a*se too and he got a new girlfriend almost straight way whos now living in my house (still named on the mortgage, still got a key but im not giving that up till i get my money out of the house or it gets sold) but to be honest i was in a relationship for about 3months at end of last year but i realised that he was no different from my ex so i ended it and am perfectly happy being single ive became too independant to be doing with having a man under my feet lol x

Yeah I so know what you mean. The longer I spend alone, doing things exactly the way I like them, the harder I think it will be to accomodate anyone else! Do miss a bit of rough and tumble, though ;)

After 8s are 2 syns a mint. Not too bad, but 40-50 for the whole box!!! You can get them in a tube like rolos and I LOVE them, I think they're 14-15 for the whole tube so doable on occasion. Mmmmm. Ooo I love matchmakers too.

I was lucky with the house. He moved out, I sold quick. My new house is entirely in my name. So he can b*gger off. I do have a lodger to be able to afford my mortgage, though. But since its my house, lodger has to do as he's told!

hee hee i miss the rough and tumble too;) but cant be doing with all the other boring stuff lol, i like the aftereights in the tube so thats great to hear that the syns are around 14-15, i would be properly chocolated out lol eating the whole tube so that would do as a nice treat, maybe ill get a tube for losing a stone:D that would be a nice incentive but at the same time achievable syn wise.

still cant seem to shake this lazyiness where food is concerned but i think its because ive been busy getting things ready for going to disneyland paris on wednesday:D so i seem to be forgetting to eat:confused:

so anyway today was a green day and this is what i ate:

Breakfast - nothing

lunch - cheese (A) salad sandwich (B for 2 slice bread) with lettuce, tomatos and mayo (1.5)

dinner - pasta with 1/2 pkt dolmio stir in sauce (4syns), 2 slice bread (B) with marg (3syns) and garlic (made it into garlic bread)

snacks - cocorocks cereal bar (4syns), shape yoghurt, alpen light bar (3.5syns)

im 1 over on my syn count for the day but that was because i forgot that my mum had put mayo on my sandwich till after id had my cocorock...which by the way are bloomin fantastic:D

hoping for 2-3lb loss at weigh in tomorrow, 3 would get me my 1st half stone but id be happy with any loss as its been a bit of a strange week for me plan wise:sigh:

Oooh it sounds good today - you're still on plan too, well done.

Disneyland Paris - I took the girls there a couple of years ago and it was BRILL. It was our first holiday just me and the little uns, and we loved it. I've promised I'll take them back there next year or the year after (whenever I can next afford it!). You got a plan for eating out there? Is it a holiday from SW too? How long are you there for?

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! lost 2lb today so im really pleased with that :))

im only going to disney land for 2 days would love to have gone longer but couldnt really afford a full week but im sure we'll be back again lol, dont really have a plan for the two days but would love to stay on plan as much as possible although not sure if it will be possible???? the way im looking at it is that its right at the start of a new week so if i do go off track then hopefully i can pull it back before next tuesday so hopefully get a small loss or sts either of which id be happy with.

ill update my food diary later on x

well we got back from disneyland Paris this afternoon and all i can say iS PHEW!!!!, Ive never walked so much in 2 days in all my life which i know is a good thing but my feet didnt think so lol, i didnt manage to stay on plan but i didnt eat like a horse either so i hope that it wont have effected my weight too much:eek: we left on the wednesday which was the first day after weigh in so ive more or less written wed,thurs & fri off and will be back on track tomorrow, im going to try not to eat any syns to hopefully put right any wrong that ive done:confused:

wednesday-

Breakfast - slice of toast with marg 1/2 B & 1.5 syns

Lunch - nothing

Dinner - small bread roll 1/2 B, tbsn rice, tbsp potato slices cooked with cream (i think), 1 small pork rib in bbq sauce (nothing on plan:()

snack - dairy milk chocolate bar standard size
cornetto

Exercise - walking / pushing buggy for approx 7 hrs

Thursday

Breakfast - cheese n ham toastie (a + b)

Lunch - fish (batter removed) with a few fries, side salad

dinner - steak and a few chips

snacks - 2 pain au chocolats yum yum!!, 1/2 cornetto

exercise - walking around disney park for 11 hrs pushing a buggy

Friday

Breakfast - nothing

Lunch - mcdonalds Mcchicken sandwich meal

Dinner - chips from chipshop, 2 fritters and a buttered roll.

snacks - 4 finger kitkat (11syns), 6 kinder chocolate eggs (1.5syns each)

so i think thats about that, seems like a load of bad food when its written down but im proud that i didnt have any of the following - hotdogs, waffles, popcorn, candyfloss etc because it all smelt soooooo good but i resisted :D

back on track from tomorrow morning so going to tesco in the morning to get my supplies then ill go to curves.

Ive got from saturday till tuesday morning (weigh in day) so hopefully ill stay the same.

ok so officially back on track from today but not feeling to great due to a bad cold that i must have picked up on the plane :( but ive managed to resist snacking on bad foods all day so thats good and ive only had 4 syns which is even better (trying to make up for my hols) although ive got family visiting tomorrow and were having a buffet type lunch at my sisters new house so thats not the best timing in the world but hey we've still got to live a normal life havnt we? i made some lentil soup today so ill have a big bowl of that before i go over tomorrow to fill me up and stop me eating all the bad foods lol!!

anyway today was green as usual:

Breakfast - shape zero yoghurt and a banana

Lunch - noodles with quorn beef strips, mushrooms and terihaki (sp) sauce with an alpen light bar afterwards (1/2 b)

Dinner - weetabix with milk (A + B)

snack - weetabix oaty bar (4 syns)

supper - yogurt with strawberries, raspberries and an alpen light bar (1/2 b)

hopefully when i update this tomorrow night ill be saying that ive been very good and resisted the bad buffet food and also only had a couple of syns.....fingers crossed for me lol x

Wow! You did brilliantly whilst you were away. I remember eating all sorts of cr*p in disneyland!!! Well done you. You even took the batter off your fish. I think we should lose weight based on what we resisted, not what we gave in on, in which case you would lose at least 5lbs this week!!!! (shame we don't live in my fantasy world, eh!)

Hope your cold gets better soon. Did the kids love disneyland? I've just been out and bought a tent and all sorts of gear ready to take them camping next weekend...I must be mad...

ohhh can i come and live in your fantasy land with you, 5lb loss would be great thanks lol. the girls loved disneyland in fact Katie my oldest asked if she could stay till haloween?????? i think it was because when we were talking about going i said we would either go in the summer or at haloween so she got her wires crossed a bit there lol. i couldnt believe how expensive it was though i was really surprised at what we where having to pay for a kids meal!! WOW i dont think id be brave enough to go camping though it sounds like fun and my 2 would love it.

havnt stayed on track at all today, we had family visiting my sisters house and the food looked so good and it wasnt really sw friendly so i just decided to tuck in lol so im expecting a gain on tuesday:( as i wont be able to pull back from the holiday and today in time.

breakfast - weetabix with milk A+B

Lunch - 2 tbsn tomato & marscapone pasta, 2 slice ham, 1tbsn coleslaw & potato salad, side salad, 1 slice of tiger bread with marg. 2 pastry cakes, 1 slice chocolate cake - OMG totally shocked at all that no wonder i feel sick lol

dinner - syn free homemade lentil soup with 2 slice bread (B)

Snack - yoghurt with raspberries

im worried that im losing sight of my goal, so im going to have to really concentrate from tomorrow onwards on being 100% so that i get a loss next tuesday week.

well im not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow morning, i weigh at home and had a sneaky peak yesterday and ive gained 2lb from my holiday but will have to wait till tomorrow to confirm it officially:(

had a good day today though and feel like i'm getting back on track so i'm determined to make sure i get a good loss next week. id like to try a full week of red days to see if cutting out most of my carbs gives me a good loss but ive no inspiration for red meals at all so will need to get searching on here and write up a meal plan.

so another green day for me today:

Breakfast - shape zero yoghurt with a banana

morning snack - alpen light bar (1/2 b)

lunch - sw chips with grated cheese (1/2 a) & mayo (2 syns)

dinner - 6 quorn nuggets (3 syns) with more sw chips, i was just so pleased that id perfected them that i had to make them again lol, cheese (1/2 A) and mayo (2 syns)

snack - activia fat free vanila yoghurt with 2 alpen light bars (B choice)

im going to treat myself to a curly wurly tonight when im watching big brother as i didnt realise they were only 6syns:D

ohh theres an idea i might have that for my dinner one night:D
right im hopeless at explaining things so here goes lol

ive been using maris piper potatoes but bought rooster potatoes today as ive heard they make great chips too but havnt tried them yet, i cut them up into chip sized chunks and boiled them in salted water for about 5 or so minutes (make sure they're not too soft) drain them off and return to heat briefly to dry off the chips and give the pan a good shake to rough them up a bit and take off the clean lines if that makes sense.
spray a baking tray with sunflower spray oil loads of times and put the chips on it then spray them too and put in a preheated oven gas mark 9 for about an hour turning occasionally and spraying with oil each time you turn them until they are golden brown in colour.

my oven is rubbish so your chips probably wont take as long as mine but just keep checking them, i actually had mine in the oven for 1hr 30mins today and ruduced the temp down to gas mark 7 about 3/4 of the way through and they were lush

Im going out on my first walk/run tomorrow, me my sis and friend are working towards the 'couch potato to 5K' and im actaully quite excited about it :D:eek::whacky068:

Back