Janes determination to lose 3stone- getting back to plan

Hope your little one feels better soon and hope you and the younger one don't get it.

I have worked out the syns for the pasta and posted it on the thread.

I am off tomorrow for a mini break.... be good while I am gone LOL

Teresa

well Teresa i dont want to be letting you down by being bad whilst your gone so ive got my 100% hat on and i mean business lol

i weighed myself this morning and id STS:( but it is * week and my cycles so messed up just now its been my first one in about 3mths so i think it goes part to explain my gain last week and sts this week, but now that its here and over with for at least another month i can finally crack my 1 stone award then get to work on getting the other 2 off.

and so to my first 100% day on green :):):):)

breakfast - 2 weetabix with milk (A & B)

lunch - uncle bens mexican rice (2 syns) with 4 quorn nuggets (2 syns), cherry tomatoes, ff fromage frais, garlic salt and paprika to make a sauce

snack - 1 small bite of rock (1 syn - guestimate???)

dinner - fresh tagliatelle 100g (2 syns) with 85g raw weight bacon (B), ff fromage frais, garlic and chilli.

snack - raspberries, ff fromage frais and a meringue (2.5syns)

total syns = 9.5:)

i was too busy to update this yesterday but ive been good and kept on plan all day...promise! its amazing how good it feels to have a 100% day after day and have my determination back :) i even refused the offer of a chocolate biscuit today at my sisters house:) only thing is its now effecting my social life which is basically non existent anyway but im meant to be going over to my sisters for a drink tonight but im worried that it will stop me from getting a loss on wednesday:( ho hum, my plan is to have the equivalent of 3 glasses of rose wine at 4.5 syns each and use diet lemonade to make them into sprizters to get 6 glasses out of my allowance - dont even know if that made any sense lol

today has been an EE day:

breakfast - 2 weetabix with milk (A + B) didnt have any fruit in in the morning so couldnt have my 1/3 here:(

lunch - alpen light bar and a banana (wasnt in the house as i had to go to tesco to get my fruit amongst other things)

dinner -this was yummy and def would of my favourite meals:)... fresh pasta (for quickness) (2) with 28g chorizo (2.5), handful cherry tomatoes and tbsn creme frais (1.5) then microwaved a veg medley bag from tesco for the side.

going out around 7ish so might have some raspberries and ff fromage frais before i go out so im not tempted to eat anything naughty lol

I am back and good to see you behaving while i was away. It does feel good to rack up those 100% days it soon becomes a habit. I am back from cologne and feel bloated and full of meat LOL.

But 100% back on track today !!!! Just need to get to the supermarket.

welcome back Teresa ill pop over to your thread soon to see how much you enjoyed yourself......envious lol

well my sister opened a bottle of champagne last night so didnt have rose wine.....had the equivalent 2 2 glasses of champers at 5.5 syns each spread over four glasses with diet lemonade and a packet crisps at 6.5 syns (so not worth the syns:( ) so a total of 33 syns during the full day:( and will now had to majorly cut back until wednesday.

breakfast - 1 weetabix with milk (1/2 A & 3.5syns), banana

lunch - wholemeal roll (B) with WF chicken - forgot to put 1/3 SF on it:(

snack - mini babybel light (1/2 A)

dinner - fresh pasta (2syns) with 3 quorn sausages in a free tomato sauce with roasted carrots and brussels on the side - weird i know but it was lush!

snack - raspberries with mixed with tsp lf creme frais (0.5) and half a meringue (1 syn)

total syns 7.5

Last edited:
another on plan day today so by my reckoning thats 5 in a row:happy036::happy036: im not saying that ive not been tempted loads coz i have but what i have ate has all been accounted for and even last night when i was craving some more chocolate i said to myself that i could have anything else that i wanted but not that and it made me realise that i wasnt hungry at all and was just wanting chocolate for the sake of it, so i just need to keep thinking that to myself and hopefully change the mindset of nights in front of the telly = chocolate.

today was an EE day so i could enjoy a roast beef dinner:D

breakfast - beans on 1 slice dry toast (1/2 B) then a banana

snack - 1 babybel light (1-3 of A)

lunch - left over sausage pasta from last nights dinner dont have to syn the pasta as i syned 2 for the 100g portion last night but couldnt eat it all hence the portion for lunch today:)

snack - handful of raspberries and a fun size milkyway (3.5)

dinner - birds eye roast beef with gravy (F), baby potatoes roasted, carrots and Brussel sprouts and 2 mini yorkshire puddings (2)

snack - raspberries with ff fromage frais and 1/2 a meringue (1)

total syns = 6.5

still have 1/2 a B choice and 2/3 of an A choice to use so will have 2 more babybel lights and an alpen light bar throughout the rest of the night to keep my mind from wandering to chocolate.

Last edited:
i feel already that this is going to be a loooooong week! its our october break so my oldest is off school till next tuesday meaning both kids and crappy weather = boredom, fights and tantrums :( though at least today its dry and a bit sunny so now that weve all been fed i think ill suggest a walk in the woods to collect acorns and of course it might also tire them out too ;)

so far im having a green day:

breakfast - 2 weetabix with milk (A & B)

lunch - jamie oliver pasta (2) with lf creme frais (1) and a bit of chilli.

not decided on the rest yet so will update later.

Last edited:
i live in central Scotland so october break starts today and they go back next Tuesday! just been for a lovely walk in the woods then along to the shops for sweets for the girls and didnt even get anything for me:):) but now that im back im bored although ive got loads i could be doing around the house i cant get any of it done with the girls here as they'll get under my feet, things like putting up my new bathroom blind or striping the woodchip off my bedroom wall etc both dreaded tasks and both certainly not going to be done this week:(

Hey Jane, I've found your diary! How did today go ?

hey thanks for stopping by:) today went well but then anything would be better than last night eh? i know i said i wouldnt have any syns but i had 5 but it was syns used as past of my meals to not on chocolate at least thats a good thing lol. im feeling motivated and just hope that it continues as im fed up losing and gaining the same pound recently and dread standing on the scales tomorrow morning...eek!!! but i will lose my remaining 2 stone and 1lb at some point whether i continue taking the scenic route or the fast last it will happen eventually, plus my mum called tonight to say that she'd booked a holiday for the family next June:) im on my own with my girls and monies tight all the time so can never afford to take the girls away and im over the moon with excitment :).......so here is my pledge:

I go on holiday in just over 36 weeks and i will lose at least 29lbs by the 24th June 2010...... that's less than 1lb per week!!!!!

im away to revamp my signature page with my new pledge and challange:)

How exciting you can so do that and as you say does it matter whether you take the express route or the scenic route YOU WILL get there. Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in

PS i think your updated signature should be holiday 2011 !

Glad to hear its gone well today :) Just remember there's nothing wrong with taking the scenic route, to be honest its the only route I'm able to do!! What a great incentive to have a holiday to look forward to, good luck for tomorrows weigh in.

Thanks Teresa i think you might be right ill change it now lol im dreading tomorrow as i think ive gained :( Gobolino ive came to the decision that the only way i know is the scenic route too so im just going to buckle up and enjoy the slow journey and as you said im not going to have a better incentive to help me get their either:)

:scale::scale::scale::scale::scale: well i took the dreaded step onto the scales this morning and id lost 1lb:D all be it the same 1lb that i put on 2 weeks ago but i lost it all the same :D bit bitter sweet though as i cant help but think that if i hadnt binged on the chocolate i might have lost 2lb and got my first stone award but it wasnt to be:(

im just popping on to update you all quickly but ill be back later to write up my food diary.

Excellent stuff - a pound is fab, well done! Each pound is a celebration and you'll definitely make the stone mark next time :) Your sw week has ended on a nice positive x

Back