Jane's Journey

Over half way through food week and I'm a lb down so far I have enjoyed eating a meal. Changing my habits has definately been an eye opener!

I am looking forward to getting on the TS train again though for another 4 weeks and hopefully the losses will come.

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Well done heatwave, that lb shows you are coping well with food week. Nice to eat & lose at the same time :D x

Official weigh in and have lost another 3lbs really chuffed with that as it was my food week. I felt in control about the choices I made and even had a meal out with my family on Tuesday, I had a mixed grill (excluding the chips just asked for extra salad).

Now back on TS for another 4 weeks and nearly half way there 2 more pounds until 2 stone gone (hopefully next week).

Never felt more determined, hope everyone is having a good day! x

Oh nearly forgot my BMI is now 29.9 so I'm officially overweight NOT obese yay! lol

Official weigh in today and down 1lb a bit disappointed as I'm soooo close to losing 2 stone. TOTM is lurking round the corner so I think that may be the reason. Not going to let it get me down as I measure myself every 2 weeks and this week I have lost another 6inches otherall bringing my total to 14.5inches! When I'm feeling a bit disheartened I always look back and think 2stone in 6 weeks is brillant and shouldnt beat myself up with just a lb loss.

Anyway another week is here and I'm going to really up the exercise as so many of you are doing amazing on your challenges running, cycling etc so fingers crossed for a whoosh next week.

Feeling a bit down today my weigh in isnt until Thursday but had a sneaky peak and have only lost a lb this week which is the same as last week. I know it is going in the right direction but I'm only half way to goal and seems such a long way away. I have started exercising nothing too strenuous but thought it might help. I have stuck to it pretty much 100% (a small bit of meat at Sundays BBQ excluded). I know I have to percivere with it as I'm too scared to swap to any other diet at the moment. Just need a boost as its getting me down:sigh:

Feeling a bit down today my weigh in isnt until Thursday but had a sneaky peak and have only lost a lb this week which is the same as last week. I know it is going in the right direction but I'm only half way to goal and seems such a long way away. I have started exercising nothing too strenuous but thought it might help. I have stuck to it pretty much 100% (a small bit of meat at Sundays BBQ excluded). I know I have to percivere with it as I'm too scared to swap to any other diet at the moment. Just need a boost as its getting me down:sigh:

Don't give up hope for a bigger loss just yet; you still have the rest of today and all day tomorrow to go x I had a few extras at the weekend and am really going for it with the water intake this week to hopefully help shift a little extra. Keep up the good work and stay strong :)

Stayed the same again this morning:( official weigh in tomorrow and can't see anything changing

Official weigh in and I have lost 3lbs! 2lbs lost overnight not sure how that happened but chuffed it did. I now have lost more than I need to lose so going to keep plodding.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Great news! Over 2 stones in just 7 weeks is fantastic, well done :)

Thanks CP hoping it has kick started a whoosh!

Big congrats. You have done so well. :)

Just edited my signature and put in my next 4 mini goals....It helps me feel focused and some achievable targets....can't wait to put on there to reach goal!

Have a good day everyone!

Official weigh in and I have lost 2lbs this week. Was off plan last Saturday so I'm ok with that. Going for a big push in August and more exercising which strangely I'm enjoying:). Would love to lose 3 next week takes me to 2 1/2st lost or even better 4lbs so I'm in the 12's. Fingers crossed I will do this!

Hi just wondering what you eat on your off plan days and if you have many of them? Ivd had one n im hoping for a sts which is a bit disheartening as vlcd are such hard work

Official weigh in and I have lost 2lbs this week. Was off plan last Saturday so I'm ok with that. Going for a big push in August and more exercising which strangely I'm enjoying:). Would love to lose 3 next week takes me to 2 1/2st lost or even better 4lbs so I'm in the 12's. Fingers crossed I will do this!

Well done, keep it up you're so close to your next goals x

Hi goose, This was my first off plan day in 8 weeks and as it involved wine tasting I had to make sure I was out of ketosis so ate a sandwich and crisps probably not the ideal thing to have but of course as the wine was flowing the nibbles became harder to resist! Main thing is getting back on it the next day and don't let a day off plan become a whole weekend. If you plan it well you can eat and make sensible choices. On food week I ate stayed in ketosis and lost 3lbs.

You have great losses every week I'm sure a blip won't do too much harm just get back on it and draw a line under the day. Good luck!

Hi goose, This was my first off plan day in 8 weeks and as it involved wine tasting I had to make sure I was out of ketosis so ate a sandwich and crisps probably not the ideal thing to have but of course as the wine was flowing the nibbles became harder to resist! Main thing is getting back on it the next day and don't let a day off plan become a whole weekend. If you plan it well you can eat and make sensible choices. On food week I ate stayed in ketosis and lost 3lbs.

You have great losses every week I'm sure a blip won't do too much harm just get back on it and draw a line under the day. Good luck!

Thanks for replying. Yup i was straight back on it, its really hard to get back on once you've cheated but i had to stay strong as i kept telling myself if i cheat again itll only take longer. One cheat day this week n its a sts for me. Ivd got family round next week for 3 days n theres going to be lots of meals out etc... Im just a bit like arghhh as much as i cant wait to see them
All n spend time with them... It means i will have to eat n will push me further away from goal. I guess im going to have to try make good food choices but i know that some of the places they vs chosen to go wont be low carb friendly. Just feel super gutted. Id prefer t stay on LT but my sis in law will be with us n dont really want her clicking on n if my dad found out hes go beserk!!! N part of me is like stop being a miserable cow! I see my siblings once a year!!! This is a journey, ill get to goal. I guess its just bringing up lots of emotions in me! I think social events aRe hardest on these diets

Back