Jane's Journey

Its a nuisance when a plan to to WS ends up with a total blow out. Been there a couple of times before, each time I say i'll be more restrained this time but ends up with me falling completely off the wagon & then the exercising stops for some reason.

As you say most of the gain will be water & you have nipped it in the bud. You will still get a good loss over the next 4 weeks.

How exciting having your mums wedding to look forward too, have you got your outfit for the day x

Thanks susie dread to think where I would be if I didn't nip it in the bud now!
I'm going in 2 weeks to get something with my sister as we have similar tastes. We have both bought identical outfits before now. I am looking forward to the wedding but it will be an emotional one as my has terminal cancer and has been given a year but we are determined to make it amazing for her.

It will be an extra special day for everybody x

I think it happens to is all jane, this falling off thingy! Just draw a line under it and move on. I think after a certain amount of time you just kind of snap and need real food. If you're anything like me though a little deviation makes me all the more determined for another good run at it for a while. X

Thanks x call it the second leg of the journey!

Day 2 of 30

Restart weight: 13st 7.5lb
Today's weight: 13st 3.5lb
Loss since yesterday: 4lb
Total loss since restart: 4lb

Well overnight I have lost 4lbs! Oh I love the restarts. Walked the dog 3 miles and started the 30 day shred again this morning. Feeling positive hope everyone has a good day!

I was doing so well working up to level 2 on day 20 then didn't do it for a week so I thought for my 30 day challenge I will start at the beginning and did level 1 this morning. Forgot how hard it was. When I was doing it every day it was surprising how quick I got used to it but having a week off I'm back to square one. Good luck with it. It is quick and convenient and fits in my day and really works x

Thanks whimsyfae and mooples feel determined!

Day 3 of 30

Today's weight: 13st 1.75lb
Loss since yesterday: 1.75lb
Total loss since restart: 5.75lb

Couple more days and hopefully in the 12's. Official weigh in tomorrow looking like STS but after a roller coaster week that's ok.

Done another 3 mile walk and 30 day shred. Must admit my arms and legs were aching this morning. Right off into town now for last minute back to school shopping then back home for the carpet man to arrive. Hope everyone is enjoying today!

Moving down nicely, well done :).

Is it back to school already!! That went by fast x

Day 4 of 30

Today's weight: 13st 0.25b
Loss since yesterday: 1.5lb
Total loss since restart: 7.25lb

Well official weigh in and I have stayed the same but I'm ok with that as I know it's on it's way down and hopefully back in the 12's tomorrow!

Another 30 day shred done this morning and walked Sam my dog 3 miles. Now deciding what to do with the kids for the day. Trying to find somewhere to go which they all enjoy very hard when they are 16, 14, 12 and 7.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

You'll be in the 12's in by tomorrow :) Off out for a walk myself, I haven't really done that much extra exercise since I started dieting but think I should really start. Have a great day x

Day 5 of 30

Today's weight: 12st 13.25b
Loss since yesterday: 1lb
Total loss since restart: 8.25lb

I'm back in the 12's! This time I ain't going see the 13's again that's for sure not getting complacent. OH is in the 12's (even though it's in the lower half) and can't wait to finally weigh less than him. I have always had a thing about weighing more not that it has ever bothered him. But always had this romantic notion of him carrying me off into the sunset not huffing and puffing under the sheer weight! Lol

Done all my exercises this morning week off work is nearly over back on Monday :( massive blitz of the housework today as have my step children to be staying this weekend so chaos resumes tomorrow with 2 adults 7 children a dog and a partridge in a pear tree!

Enjoy the sunshine everyone! X

Well done for getting back into the 12's, i cant wait to join you there :)

30 days TS should see you have some great losses so stick with it.
I too cant do ws as i am not controlled enough and once i start eating, i dont know when to stop. So its all or nothing for me too :)

Yippee!!! Back in the 12s :) knew it wouldn't take you long! I found out yesterday that at my heaviest I weighed only 1/2 stone less than hubby. Now being as I'm only 5'2 and he's at least 6'2 and quite muscular (although does have a little belly bless him, I love it though!) that was a massive shock!! I was horrified!

Back