Jane's Journey

Back in the 12's is fab, you must be delighted! Even after losing 10lb I reckon I'm still heavier than my boyfriend, but to be fair he's a twig. I reckon another 5lbs or so I might weigh the same as him. Onwards and downwards :)

Thanks everyone! Just tried on a couple of dresses for my mums wedding both 14's and shock horror they fit! Strangely my sister tried them on too and you wouldn't of thought she was a stone lighter. goes to show how your body does change with exercise as I know she does none

Day 6 of 30

Restart weight: 13st 7.5lb
Today's weight: 12st 12.75b
Loss since yesterday: 0.5lb
Total loss since restart: 8.75lb

0.5lb off this morning back to where I was a couple of weeks ago and at my lowest so anything after this is all new.

30DS done and dog walk, waiting in for my new sofa to arrive before I put my taxi sign up for the kids to be dropped and picked up from various locations. Enjoy your Saturday !

Day 7 of 30

Today's weight: 12st 12.25b
Total loss since restart: 9.25lb

Weight loss is slowing but still coming off. Having a day off from the 30DS but just off for a 5 mile walk with Sam my dog then home to prepare Sunday lunch for the masses!

Enjoy Sunday back to work tomorrow :(

Excellent results Jane, well done . The exercising really does make a difference in body shape doesn't it, although it seems to slow my actual loss down a little. That's ok though as long as my muscles are getting more toned x x

Day 8 of 30

Today's weight: 12st 12lb
Loss since yesterday: 0.25lb
Total loss since restart: 9.5lb

0.25lb lost since yesterday thats 9.5 in my first restart week! Expecting STS now for a bit as TOTM is at the end of the week but not caving.

Small dog walk and 30DS this morning before work and then a longer one tonight. Everyone has commented on how I look this moring as I have been off for a week and bought some new work clothes yesterday size 14 and they actually fit rather than my baggy 16's I was wearing. Its all good!

Enjoy your day x

Day 9 of 30

Today's weight: 12st 11.5lb
Total loss since restart: 10lb

New territory for me and at last can change my stats and ticker. Wearing a new dress for work even i thought wow when I looked in the mirror (one because I'm wearing a dress and two how slim it makes me) Compliments at work in abundance feel on cloud nine!

30DS done and dog walkedkids back to school tomorrow so not sure I will be able to do it in the mornings as its chaos on school days.

Have a good one!

Day 10 of 30

Loss since yesterday: 0lb

Well it finally happened STS today but thats ok. Only 2.5lbs from my next goal of 40lbs lost so focusing on that.

30DS done dog walk done kids manic this morning as they are back to school all looking very smart (until week 2) daughter starts college today so I'm feeling a bit nervous for her she's 16 on Sunday oh where did the time go....

Enjoy the day!

Excellent weight loss hw!!

You are doing so well :)

Day 11 of 30

Loss since yesterday: 0lb

The scales have come to a bit of a standstill STS second day running maybe weigh every other day? Official weigh in today and have lost 3lbs from last week.

30DS done dog walk done kids dropped off at school and now at work having my first bar of the day.

Enjoy everyone!

I'm finding a few days together STS :-( So annoying when you know you've been good. If I wasn't such a scales junkie I'd try to only weigh weekly, lol. Here's hoping the STS are followed by a whoosh downwards. X

Thanks Whimsyfae heres hoping!

Day 12 of 30

Today's weight: 12st 11lb
Total loss since restart: 10.5lb

A bit of movement this morning wasn't feeling up to the 30DS but took took Sam out. TOTM is here and feeling rubbish very low and emotional. I'm sure it will pass just want to curl up with my duvet today instead done the school run and sitting in a very air conditioned office freezing my **** off!

Hope everyone is feeling better x

Doing great Jane. So nice when you can see a slimmer you in the mirror. Makes it all worth it.

Hope you feel a bit brighter this afternoon xx

You're doing so well - I know what you mean about the cold it's awful, I'm just glad it's warmed up a bit now :)

Back