Jane's Journey

Well first fast day complete 2 exante bars and a ww soup was nice to have something hot at the end of the day when it's so cold outside and filling. I don't like the meals and can't drink the shakes hot so it was a nice change.
Also good knowing I haven't ruined my diet by having it as I'm not in ketosis. Roll on tomorrow!

I was going to have shakes on my down days but fancied something hot so had some heinz soup. It felt very naughty ;)

Had another DD today as I want to do mon wed fri as down days so had back to back this week can't wait for official weigh in tomorrow and more importantly can't wait to eat!

2 exante bars and a salad box today upped my water which I was lacking and also didn't have to go on a hunt for a coke zero just had a normal diet one instead.

Hope everyone is having a good day and staying strong x

Had another DD today as I want to do mon wed fri as down days so had back to back this week can't wait for official weigh in tomorrow and more importantly can't wait to eat! 2 exante bars and a salad box today upped my water which I was lacking and also didn't have to go on a hunt for a coke zero just had a normal diet one instead. Hope everyone is having a good day and staying strong x

Wow have you been doing this for a week already? Thats flown over!!

Excited to see your first weigh in :)

Good luck for weigh in Jane x

No miss Mac only 3 days but my exante weigh in is on Thursdays and still want to keep it. Probably best to see next Thursday's weigh in as a true JUDD loss

Im only on day 3 of JUDDD but thought I would stick to my Thursday weigh ins and I have lost 2lbs this week. Only a pound from my lowest. Next week will be more of test if this works for me.

Less than 2 weeks until I turn 40 and yet I still feel about 17! Oh where did the time go..........

Enjoy today everyone and keep strong x

Thanks Kylie I can't tell you how nice it is to plan a meal again! Still need to be in control though.Don't want the flood gates to be open and dive in!

Well I have had a feast (feels like a feast compared to what I have been having) and had my calories that I'm allowed. DD tomorrow which strangely is more familiar. Really need to carry on with the exercise, been a bit lacking of late but remember how good it made me feel just so damm cold outside!

Tomorrow will be a week on JUDDD might have a sneaky peak on the scales! Started my 30 day shred again this morning went ok but will know for sure tomorrow morning when I try to get out of bed:help2:.

DD today a exante bar and tomato and basil chicken with veggies for tea mmm

Been on JUDDD for a week now and checked the scales and down 3lbs! Butt cheeks are aching this morning after the shred yesterday just shows I haven't done it for a while. Will try and get out for a run later. I'm away this weekend for my birthday so glad I can have food and out Thursday for dinner AND next wednesday for my 40th! It would normally be a DD but I'm changing it to Thursday and weighing on Friday next week.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

That's an a excellent result Jane, well done.

Lots of celebrating coming up for you :D x

Official weigh in today and I have lost 1lb! I'm losing thats the main thing and I'm able to eat, so any losses from now is new territory. Have a very social week coming up but and determined to make good choices and be strict on my fast days and hopefully see another loss next week.

Enjoy the sunshine today!

Back