Janey's journey to slim town

Thanks squeezy.?

Well...still woke up at 6am, typical!! Had a strange dream about being back with my ex husband *shudders*

Started on with the cleaning almost as soon as I got up and showered. It took me 4 hrs to sort through all my clothes, shoes, underwear, make up and jewellery!!
Tried almost everything on and I can now fit in almost 80% of it, thank goodness as I can now have a choice of what to put on!! I also need new underwear and considering I've thrown out 5 pairs of shoes (not because of lost weight but because they are extremely uncomfortable to walk in) I now need to purchase some new ones!!

Hubby came home half way through my sorting and was amazed at how many clothes I have which is never a good move !!

A good food day (ish)

Breakfast : peanut butter on granary toast

Lunch: White roll with ham and salad leaves, walkers crisps.

Dinner: tuna/cheese salad with new potatoes.

Snacks: sushi and a pear.

Went for a run before dinner, 35 minutes and it was hilly, windy and too bloody cold.

Now having long hot soak before I hit the sack!!

Squeezy , that was not supposed to be a question Mark!! It is supposed to be a smiley face!!! Bloody phone xxx

Rubbish day!!

I work as an Office Manager in a furniture retail company but to be honest I'd be better placed in a Nursery!!! People arguing, having strops, moaning, not talking/*****ing!!! Seriously it gets my goat. Thank flip I'm off for the weekend otherwise I would have ripped someones head off !!

Breakfast; porridge

Lunch; tuna/cheese salad

Dinner: Breaded fish- made tuna pasta bake but couldnt face pasta as feel bloated enough, TOTM :0(

Snacks: yoghurt, skips, 1slice of a garlic baguette.

Aww hun. My mum's a manager too and the stuff she tells us that people come to her with, it's like mum, what exactly is your job?? It's so ridiculous!

Saturday!! Weekend off!!

Had a lovely day really, a bit of a lie in, went food shopping, met a friend for coffee, put a stew in the slow cooker, went to see oldest daughter and her crazy pets, did a 35 minute run now having a hot bubble bath!! How do I find the time to work full time??

Breakfast; porridge

Snack: cereal bar

Snack: slice malt loaf (no butter) weighed and had eaten it before I worked out calories!! Shocker!!

Lunch: peanut butter on granary toast.

Dinner: jacket potato and tuna Mayo.

Heavy carb day, feel stuffed although under calories. Not sure whether to weigh on Monday as TOTM and feel really bloated??

You are doing really well keep it up.......

Maybe weigh just so you know how your body works at TOTM? I know with me I usually get a STS. But the week after I get a big loss :)

Decided I'm going to weigh on Thursday instead this week, feel far to bloated to weigh tomorrow and I know I've been 100% all week. Hate TOTM!!!!!!!!

Haven't wrote on here in what seems like ages!!! Well I lost 2.5lbs which brings my weight loss to 16.5lbs in 7 weeks which I'm over the moon about. Need to lose another 38.5 to get to goal but as long as it comes off I don't mind if it's only 1/2lb per week. Feeling fab at the moment. Log everything on MFP and find it a brilliant support network as well as here.

Off tomorrow so going to the local leisure centre as would really like to start either swimming or aerobics class or both!!

Hope everyone is ok? Xx

Keep up the good work hun, you are doing amazingly. The exercise class will just boost the hard work you are already doing. Well done xx

Well done :D

Back