Janey's Slimming World (and hopefully baby!) diary 2014

Weigh in day today, I'm so nervous! I really won't know what to think if I haven't had a loss this week as I have now been on the plan 100% for two weeks.

My consultant has checked my food diary from last week and said there's nothing obvious, she reckons it could have been the Christmas binge catching up on me. I hope so!

Have been on several long walks this week so I hope that will have helped somewhat.

4lbs off! Woo hoo! So pleased as I was as nervous as hell before I stood on the scales lol!

Yay well done, knew u would have a good result this week, u deserve it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay well done, knew u would have a good result this week, u deserve it xx

Aw thank you Laura, I'm really pleased :)

Took my measurements today, should really have been two weeks ago when I started but I forgot! So week two measurements are as follows....

Bust - 44''
Waist - 39''
Hips - 48.5''

Only half a pound of this week...but going in the right direction so not too disappointed.

Class was good today, I go to one of four groups that are held on the same day and this one is the quietest of the four. It's a nice little group and everyone's so friendly. Consultant was telling us about the Chow Mein from the Chinese now being 16.5 syns instead of 7...eeeek!

Wow that's a big jump in syns. Is that from all Chinese takeaways? Not that I ever have a takeaway lol

Well done on the loss x

Wow that's a big jump in syns. Is that from all Chinese takeaways? Not that I ever have a takeaway lol

Well done on the loss x

Hi Maverick

Yeah it's for all Chinese Takeaways, apparently it's something to do with the way the noodles are cooked, lots more oil than first thought or something? I probably would have beef and black bean sauce if I was having a Chinese anyway!

If I was having it, I think is be flexi-synning lol x

Day 23 on SW and can honestly say I have been 100%!

I have to admit I thought I would have lost more than 4.5lbs but it's going in the right direction and that's what I have to remember. There's a girl in our group that has lost 5 stone and has done it by 'only losing a pound' most weeks, so it can be done!

Personal training for me this afternoon, it's a killer but I feel so good after it.

Happy Friday everyone :)

Heya just read through your thread, welldone on your loss so far :) I joined on Monday. Hope your training went well! xx

Thanks Linzi :) How's your first week on SW been?

Just used some of my syns to have an afternoon snack of toast and cheese! White bread at that too! (5 syns). Used my Hex A of 3 x Babybel lights. It tasted so good as I've had next to no bread for nearly four weeks.

Went to the gym this afternoon, 35 mins in there, so feeling good!

Its gone okay I think. Im used to doing weightwatchers so its a big change and hard to get my head around how much you are allowed to eat. I've felt full all week though and not had any chocolate at all which for me is massive, Ive just not craved it. Saying that though Ive brought a options butterscotch hot chocolate for later ;) My weigh in is tomorrow morning so Ill see if Ive lost. I need to sign back up to a gym its just getting motivated lol xx

Its gone okay I think. Im used to doing weightwatchers so its a big change and hard to get my head around how much you are allowed to eat. I've felt full all week though and not had any chocolate at all which for me is massive, Ive just not craved it. Saying that though Ive brought a options butterscotch hot chocolate for later ;) My weigh in is tomorrow morning so Ill see if Ive lost. I need to sign back up to a gym its just getting motivated lol xx

When I first did SW a couple of years ago I found it really hard to get my head around not counting points as I was so used to WW too! It's a big change but you will get used to it, I truly believe it's a much better plan than WW.

I have chocolate every night as I have such a sweet tooth and couldn't do without it! I save some syns for night time and have a small Milkybar (3.5 syns) or funsize Dairy Milk (4 syns) with a cup of tea, I always look forward to it - it's the small things in life lol!

Hiya Janey

Here to sub. Well done so far, you've great determination.

I'm slowly getting back into it after a month of farting about :eek:

When I first did SW a couple of years ago I found it really hard to get my head around not counting points as I was so used to WW too! It's a big change but you will get used to it, I truly believe it's a much better plan than WW.

I have chocolate every night as I have such a sweet tooth and couldn't do without it! I save some syns for night time and have a small Milkybar (3.5 syns) or funsize Dairy Milk (4 syns) with a cup of tea, I always look forward to it - it's the small things in life lol!

It is the small things lol! Ive had a bag of squares today and will prob have a hot choc tonight again :) I lost 4 pound at weigh in yesterday so well pleased with that. SW is a lot healthier I think its made me eat a lot more fruit and vegetables and I feel full most of the time from having balanced diet. I really think Ill be able to stick to it. xx

Hiya Janey

Here to sub. Well done so far, you've great determination.

I'm slowly getting back into it after a month of farting about :eek:

Hi Coughdrops, thanks for dropping by :)

It is the small things lol! Ive had a bag of squares today and will prob have a hot choc tonight again :) I lost 4 pound at weigh in yesterday so well pleased with that. SW is a lot healthier I think its made me eat a lot more fruit and vegetables and I feel full most of the time from having balanced diet. I really think Ill be able to stick to it. xx

Well done Linzi, 4lbs is brilliant! Bet you feel fantastic :)

Happy Thursday everyone....yesterday was Happy Wednesday for me as I lost 2.5lbs at WI which gave me my half stone award, plus I won Slimmer of the Week! Was delighted and it's given me a real boost.

I'm going to London this weekend (Friday to Sunday) so it will be a bit of a danger zone. I'm planning to make sensible choices when we're out and about so hopefully I won't do too much damage. Don't want to put any of the half stone back on again!!

Back