Janey's Slimming World (and hopefully baby!) diary 2014

Well done on ur loss, fab!! And enjoy your weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on ur loss, fab!! And enjoy your weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Laura :) Have a good weekend too xxxx

Well back to reality after a lovely weekend away...had a good time but I was completely off plan Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Just hope I can pull it back today and tomorrow before weigh in on Wednesday as I'll be gutted to have undone all my hard work!

I was away all weekend too, so planning to keep it very low syns and up the superfree between now and Wed. Had another gain last week so want to break the cycle!

Good luck, drink a lot of water the next few days to remove any left-over bloating if you ate out a lot over the weekend... eating out for me usually ends up in a bloated tum from salty/heavy food.

I've drank loads of water today, never been out of the loo!

I had quite a few wines over the weekend which will probably be the main cause of any gain.

I've hardly had any alcohol this year so it went to my head pretty quickly! Going to go back on the wagon now as I believe it's good to give up alcohol a bit before trying to conceive. I know not everyone does it but I want to give myself the best chance possible! And of course it should spur on my weight loss :D

I'm the same. Sometimes you need a blowout but once bf is home and we've had a few naughty wine days together I'll be pretty much on the wagon I think when we are trying.

TBh alcohol just isn't the draw to me it used to be. In the past I didn't care what the hangover was going to be like as long as I had a great time. Now I'd much rather know that I'm not going to be dying the next day!!! xxx

Weigh in day....eeek! Would be really happy with a maintain, we will see!

Will report back later :)

A pound on, boo! Was deserved though so I can't complain really.

bummer! still it's not the worst gain to have, a good week will shift that and more.

I've W/I around 5.30- not sure how it'll go to be honest

Also looking at your stats, that could be the start of a pattern... you had a STS, then 3 losses, then a gain. If you notice every 4 weeks you have a STS or gain, it's possibly to do with your cycle.

Also looking at your stats, that could be the start of a pattern... you had a STS, then 3 losses, then a gain. If you notice every 4 weeks you have a STS or gain, it's possibly to do with your cycle.

That's a good point. I've never really noticed a pattern before but definitely this time, and it is star week this week, hopefully big loss next week :D

We are looking to go on holiday at the end of March. Not booked anything yet but will probably do something last minute. That gives me 6 weeks. Would love to get my stone award before then, so 8lbs in six weeks, I WILL do it!

Eeek, we are the same, last minute booking, and determined to get to goal by then... We both can do it if we put our minds to it :)

Hi Janey, was just looking through your posts and enjoying reading them. I am a SW fan, go to group on Thursdays, and have lost a fair bit amount of weight, over 6 stone in just over a year. I haven't been on minimins for quite a long while, and decided to come on back here for some inspiration, and food ideas. I have been on and off SW for a number of years, and then September 2012 I had a partial knee replacement. After convalescing, which took 6 weeks of bed rest, and then news that my mum had cancer, and her death within 4 weeks of the news, I just turned to food and balooned to just over 20st. On flight back home from funeral, I couldn't fit into seat, and needed a seat extension, I just broke down and decided that enough was enough. I got back, started group in Jan 2013, started swimming (only exercise I could do with knee replacement) and by September 2013 I had lost 6 stone. I stopped going to group for 3 months due to personal circumstances (daddy passing away too from broken heart and mum in law with alzheimers, so having to travel to Portugal regularly to check up on in-laws). After Christmas 2013 I had put on a few extra pounds and decided to come back to group, and back on the right track. I have got my son to join as well, so now we go together for WI and go to gym to train together, so this is a great motivator. Its great when we can chat to otehrs who are travelling on the same journey as we are. You are doing so well, and are an inspiration to us reading your posts xxx

Thanks for the lovely comments ladies!

Well I've been terrible this week, just lost the plot completely. Went to WI and had a 3lb gain, I totally deserved it and I expected it if I'm honest.

Anyway, line has been drawn and I'm back on the wagon today, I need to do this!

Oh forgot to mention the positive...I got my bronze Body Magic certificate, every cloud and all that :D

Day 3 of being back on track.

Made a curry last night which was fab, just had some for lunch today too.

Been to the gym this morning and had a session with my personal trainer, it set me up for the day!

Wow, personal trainer?? That sound good!! Nice to see you have the motivation, not sure I would!! xx

Janey - where are you??!!

Back