January 2009 - Starters

Really well done Emma as WG said! You should be really proud, that even though you were feeling so low but you made it through.

A very large pat on the back and hugs for that!

Have just sat through the first roast I can't eat. Wasn't so bad.

I'm not just freaking out about next Thursday's work do. I've not thought about it in a while, and when I have I've been able to keep calm about it. Now, I'm kind of freaking out about it all, which is ridiculous!

Hi All, Not been on for a while. So here goes:

Well done all you people that have been for your pop in. The losses are fantastic. Keep it up.

Sorry some of you haven't been feeling well. I'm sure as the days go by and the pounds fall off you will feel much better :D

Nicnoodles, I was the same as you. First of all I had to wait 10 weeks before I could start. Then my mum was ill so she couldn't start last week so she said that I could have her place. But then my LLC didn't have enough forms back either so I have to wait until Tues for my first meeting :mad:

I am getting so restless now. I went food shopping with my OH today and didn't get anything for myself and I must admit I didn't mind it :rolleyes: I also spent 3 hours sorting all my clothes out as I have 20/22 (wich I am now), 20s, 18s, and some 16, 14 and 12s. It's a great feeling looking at clothes and thinking 'in a few months I will be wearing you!!' I hope I'm not crazy for thinking this!!

So 2 more days of normal eating, (well low carb as I want to try and reduce the withdrawal as much as poss). Tuesday can't come quick enough.

Good luck to all of you that have your first weigh in tomorrow night. I'm sure I don't need to keep my fingers crossed :p

Ohhh, I soooo want to eat something! Just cooked son his dinner and DH is cooking his and I really want to eat something - I'm not going to though, but certainly the hardest day so far.

I've got one pack to come and not sure if I'll try and make it into something, or just drink it. I'm not hungry at all, it's just that I feel like I want to eat someting, having said that, not sure what I would eat if I did, because there isn't anything that I particulary fancy.

Hope you've all managed to get through the day.

Louale x

Huseyin's photos

You have already changed a lot in your photos - and what a beautiful lady you are with.
I have to say the wooly hat doesn't do you justice, but it is very cold at the moment.
I don't need to say good luck because you are very focused.
Great progress. You will soon be at your goal. In time for your next holiday.

:8855:

Not long now Becky

Not much longer to wait, they say
"patience is a virtue,catch it if you can.
Seldom in a woman,never in a man!"

I've just discovered that the cosmetic shopping I left in a bag at the bottom of the stairs to take up - my husband thought was rubbish - I asked him if he'd seen it, I had looked everywhere - then he said he thought it was rubbish and he'd put it in the bin!!!!
Lucky for him it was inside 2 carrier bags and everything was clean so it has been
fished out!
He lives another day and I haven't turned to drink - yet !!!!

Emma, it's hard at the beginning, but well done you for sticking to it.
You''ll soon get into a routine, that seems to be the secret and the rapid weight loss will keep the motivation going.
Have a good week everyone.

I also spent 3 hours sorting all my clothes out as I have 20/22 (wich I am now), 20s, 18s, and some 16, 14 and 12s. It's a great feeling looking at clothes and thinking 'in a few months I will be wearing you!!' I hope I'm not crazy for thinking this!!

Exactly what I did! I used to get very low looking at my "thin" clothes, but sorting through the piles I just felt so good - oh that was a favourite, not long til I get into that! And I've hung up my favourite clingy evening dress on the wardrobe door so it's the first thing I see each morning and the last thing I see at night - great motivation to stick to the programme!

hi
just got back from the cinema - 'bride wars' good chick flick - had a black coffee while i was there, which was a whole new experience from the popcorn bucket. It was actually really nice!

Hope everyone is looking forward to monday - first week gone nearly
daisy x

Well done Daisy on not taking anything with you!

Louale x

thank you, i feel pleased with myself :)

Not much longer to wait, they say
"patience is a virtue,catch it if you can.
Seldom in a woman,never in a man!"

I've just discovered that the cosmetic shopping I left in a bag at the bottom of the stairs to take up - my husband thought was rubbish - I asked him if he'd seen it, I had looked everywhere - then he said he thought it was rubbish and he'd put it in the bin!!!!
Lucky for him it was inside 2 carrier bags and everything was clean so it has been
fished out!
He lives another day and I haven't turned to drink - yet !!!!

Emma, it's hard at the beginning, but well done you for sticking to it.
You''ll soon get into a routine, that seems to be the secret and the rapid weight loss will keep the motivation going.
Have a good week everyone.

And here i was thinking i was cool in my hat lol.

thanks SB i appreciate your kind words you are one of the inspirations here :)

Hello there,

Its been a really hard weekend as had to loads of cooking feeding the kids etc.
Saturday was awful but Sunday has been a bit better.

Daisydoll--you are right its one bar a day
Huseyin--great loss and great motivation there
Emma--Well done for surviving the day. Dayslike these are going to be the hardest to cope, but we will get through with each otheres support.
Nicnoodles--make the most of various food but low on carb as previously suggested.
Sexybeck--Sorting the wardrobe seems like agreat idea, will do that next weekend.
Slendblenda--I like your profile pic. i don't think I realised you were acually wearing the trouser before. LOL at DH. Don't they drive you mad some days.

I liked the tomato soup mixed with the savoury drink. It was much better then solo.

Nite nite, another LL day went past.
xx
sukhi

Does having bars make you feel more hungry??

The swiss buillion--has lactose which is not in the LL savoury packs, is it still OK to hae them??

Thanks
sukhi

thanks for the comment Suk, to answer your question, it does not make you feel hungry, infact i use it as a reward at night when i have it slowly as a last meal

mmm just had 1/2 of a peanut bar before I head into a meeting (prevent the tummy rumbles) and its quite nice.

Its a bit moreish tho but I have to save the other half till after my meeting else I'll regret if when people start getting their lunches out

Toffee bar - first thing I won't be having again.

LOL - toffee bar is disgusting, even the dog turned her nose up at it when offered a piece!

Peanut & the cranberry & rapberry bars are great though.

God, I do hope so - they are the over ones I got.

Couldn't even manage half of it, was heaving. Blurgh!

Im Begining my Journey on Friday 16th January 2009 :D
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

WI tonight!
Just been to the pub LOL - sat there for an hour with fizzy water. It can be done!

Back