January 2009 - Starters

well done to the losers out there!
it's day 50 for me today!
its gone sooo fast- bring on the next 50!
daisy x

Coo 50!!! I haven't counted days but I think I'm a week behind you.

Happy Halfway!!

Hahaha LS!!

Well done on some great losses this week everyone!! Fantastic. It feels like we're still the newbies to this, but we're not. There'll be a march starters group soon! And once march is done, many of us will be finishing the foundation prog..

Oh and something else to cheer us up.. I notice many of us have lost around the 2 stone mark. And we're only halfway through now, so we've got loads of time to lose that last stone; we'll probably end up losing more!

And I also haven't counted days. But I know we just had session 7 (though it's been 6 full weeks), so we must be around halfway.

Daisydoll - wk 6 -3lb off -23bs total - 30 to go lose
Emveg - W6 - 4lb off - 29lb lost - 32lb to lose.
Foxtrot - Week 6 - 4.5lb - ....23lb from 56 lb to lose
JaneyB-5th Jan -wk7 -1.5lbs -- 23.5lb -- 18.5lb to go.
JazzyB W6 -4lb off 28.4lbs lost 13lb to go
JessicaL - wk6 - 3lb off - 26lbs total - 40lb to go
Louale - W7 - 4lbs off - 31total - 62lbs to lose
PurpleButterfly - Week 6, 3lb - 27.5lb total. 65lb total to lose
sansukh--wk5--4lbs off-28lb total-11lbs to go but would really like to be 20.5lb lighter so not sure what target to go for.
Sean(JSF) - wk 7 - 5lbs - 51lbs total 39lbs to lose
SexyBecks1 - wk 5 - 1lb off - 25lbs total - 56lbs to loose
SIIM - wk 7 - 2.5lbs - 33.5lbs total -99.5lbs to lose
Sue_P - wk 5 - 2lbs off - 16lbs total - 68 to loose
Susianna - wk7 - 3.6lb- Total 29lb - 61 to go
thin_inside - wk 5 - 2lbs off - 27.5lbs total - 98lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 7 - 3lbs off - 27lbs total - 42lbs to lose

Well Done on weightlosses so far everybody, Janey.x

I've not had my weigh in - but realised my mis-calcualtion on how much I still had to lose. Just adjusting!

Daisydoll - wk 6 -3lb off -23bs total - 30 to go lose
Emveg - W6 - 4lb off - 29lb lost - 29lb to lose.

Foxtrot - Week 6 - 4.5lb - ....23lb from 56 lb to lose
JaneyB-5th Jan -wk7 -1.5lbs -- 23.5lb -- 18.5lb to go.
JazzyB W6 -4lb off 28.4lbs lost 13lb to go
JessicaL - wk6 - 3lb off - 26lbs total - 40lb to go
Louale - W7 - 4lbs off - 31total - 62lbs to lose
PurpleButterfly - Week 6, 3lb - 27.5lb total. 65lb total to lose
sansukh--wk5--4lbs off-28lb total-11lbs to go but would really like to be 20.5lb lighter so not sure what target to go for.
Sean(JSF) - wk 7 - 5lbs - 51lbs total 39lbs to lose
SexyBecks1 - wk 5 - 1lb off - 25lbs total - 56lbs to loose
SIIM - wk 7 - 2.5lbs - 33.5lbs total -99.5lbs to lose
Sue_P - wk 5 - 2lbs off - 16lbs total - 68 to loose
Susianna - wk7 - 3.6lb- Total 29lb - 61 to go
thin_inside - wk 5 - 2lbs off - 27.5lbs total - 98lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 7 - 3lbs off - 27lbs total - 42lbs to lose

It's fab reading everyone's posts! The weight losses are great and the support is amazing. Your comments have prompted me to look in the mirror more and I can defintely see a big difference.

I feel really motivated and very much looking forward to seeing my group tonight and how well everyone there has done. Thanks everyone.

I've lost my youngest son!!!!! How brilliant is that?

(Swift explanation before mods call child protection team - my 4 year old weighs 33lbs!)

When I pick him up it is amazing to realise that that's what I've lost so far!

Next big goal - to lose my middle son (age 10, 63lbs!)

Reactions: Guy
SIIM - I got under the 100lb to go mark last week. Good feeling isn't it!

Ooh - I could try and weigh my kids too. I have a 4 year old, but am sure she weighs more than 33lb. Next is my 6 year old who I know is 65lb. Then the 8 year old... What a great idea for targets!

SIIM - I got under the 100lb to go mark last week. Good feeling isn't it!
Hooray for us! It does somehow make it more achievable than having over a hundred to lose, doesn't it?

SIIm - you've also dropped your BMI into the obese category. Congratulations!!! That's my target for tonights wi.

Ooh - I could try and weigh my kids too. I have a 4 year old, but am sure she weighs more than 33lb. Next is my 6 year old who I know is 65lb. Then the 8 year old... What a great idea for targets!
All my kids are very skinny (and not because I [used to] eat all the food! LOL) as I was when a child/teenager. But yes, it's a very real and demostrable target. My 16 year old is 96lbs at the moment, but he's on a growth spurt so he'll be more by the time I get there!

SIIm - you've also dropped your BMI into the obese category. Congratulations!!! That's my target for tonights wi.
Hooray, I'm obese!!!!:D

Hope you get there tonight T_I :)

well done for losing kids and becoming obese folks!

if you stumbled onto this forum by mistake you would think we were a right load of nutters!!!

i'm weighing my 3 tonight when they get back from school too
daisy x

Not sure my 18 yr old son will be too impressed if I suggest he's weighed so I can see if I can lose him. Been trying for years but he keeps coming back!!!

Same here with my two Sean :rolleyes::D They get worse as they get older don't they :p

I've lost my cat!! :D:D And before anyone yells about over weight animals he's a Maine Coon and I have actually lost a pound more than he weighs. :rolleyes: It's still an amazing thing to realize I've lost that bloomin great lump though. ;)

Same here with my two Sean :rolleyes::D They get worse as they get older don't they :p

I've lost my cat!! :D:D And before anyone yells about over weight animals he's a Maine Coon and I have actually lost a pound more than he weighs. :rolleyes: It's still an amazing thing to realize I've lost that bloomin great lump though. ;)
Indeed a large lump of feline to lose - well done you!

Not sure my 18 yr old son will be too impressed if I suggest he's weighed so I can see if I can lose him. Been trying for years but he keeps coming back!!!
PMSL!

Back