January 2009 - Starters

Last meeting of foundations is April 8th... and then week and a half until first foundation meeting on Monday 20th April.

So 3 weeks 5 days for me (who's counting??)

Hi All

Been sulking since WI on Wednesday as only lost 1lb.

I know many of you have had the same small losses, but I was devastated as had some amazing lossses in recent weeks and was set on getting into the 14's for the first time ever, and within one stone of target. But destined not to be!!!

Worried now as will mean at least another week (or 2) on full packs and that's getting me too close to weekend in Edinburgh for my liking.

Hey Ho - I guess my body needed to take stock, but I'm impatient by nature and thsi isn't sitting well with me today.

Daisydoll - wk 11 -1lb off -36lbs total - 17 to go
Emveg - W11 - 3lb off - 46lb lost - 9lb to lose.
Foxtrot - Week 10 - 4lb - ....32.5lb from 56 lb to lose
JaneyB-wk10-4lb off-28.5lb-13.5lb to go.
JazzyB W10 -4lbs off 42lbs lost 0lb to go - but i have decided to lose another 3-4lbs as a safety net!!
JessicaL - wk10 - 2lb off - 36.5lbs total - 29.5lb to go
Louale - W11 - 3lbs off - 44total - 50.5lbs to lose
PurpleButterfly - Week 7, 1.5lb - 29lb total. 65lb total to lose
sansukh--wk11--3lbs on-35 total-7lbs to go. starting RTM in 2 weeks
Sean(JSF) - wk 12 - 1lbs - 74lbs total 16lbs to lose
SexyBecks1 - wk 10 - 1lb - 33lbs total - 48lbs to loose
SIIM - wk 11 - 5.5lbs - 41lbs total -92lbs to lose
Susianna - wk 11 - 4.6lb- Total 40lb - 50 to go
thin_inside - wk 10 - 2.5lbs off - 44 lbs total - 88lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 11 - 2.5lbs off - 38.5lbs total - 30.5lbs to lose

Don't worry Sean. I only lost 1lb this week and with putting 1 on last week (was naughty!!) I was expecting a big loss. I could feel the difference in me so that's all that mattered. I do weigh myself at home so I know that it is going down now so that keeps me going.

It maybe just your body getting to the weight it wants to be and that is why you might not have lost as much as you would have hoped for. Chin up, your really not that far from RTM it's within eating distance!!!

Well done on your loss so far, it's amazing x

Awww, that's a bummer Sean. :hug99:

You will catch up next week I'm sure and you have had some amazing losses, even for a man. I know how you feel about the just not quite getting there to that weigh (geeroan!) point though. I'll be sulking with you on Sunday if I'm not into the 12's.

Tomorrow is another day, onwards and downwards.

Sean - of course its frustrating but just keep plodding along and you'll lose everything you want to!

em - you are so close to your target!

sean - don't worry, it'll be off next week - i only lost 1 this week too.

i've got 20 days 5 hours 24 mins and...28 secs til my 100 days are up em - not that i'm counting lol!

daisy x

DD I know....its such a strange feeling. I still don't see/feel the difference REALLY..but going to start upping exercise. Got Davinas new DVD which I'm going to try to do in the mornings now I've been give okay by docs.

Once I get into it I get obsessed so expect to see a slim trim emveg in a couple months!

Well done Emveg - yr really close to your target now too. I'm looking forward to doing RTM arent you? It will be then that we can test what we've learnt too - I really hope this is gonna be the last diet I do. I want to stay a size 12 forever (although I dont really have much left up on top if you know what I mean!!!)

I am SO SO looking forward to RTM...I know its where the hard work really begins and I'm ready for the challenge! I'm ready to start my healthy life and to succeed on it. I've felt ready for a week or two now, so its just killing time.

I just hope I keep up with the 3 lb a week because I may even get to my original goal, but I'm quite happy that I can manage 3-5lb once completely finished with RTM and managing.

This is so weird....I don't feel like I should be anywhere near my goal!

Know what you mean - the time has really shot past hasn't it? I wish I could share how I'm feeling with so many people that I see obviously struggling with their weight. Its like I have discovered a secret and I would be happy to share it!!

Well done all, you've done so brilliantly well :D Nearly there now and then you can eat real things again!

Thanks PB - How are you getting on?

Jazzy - are you doing LL RTM completely or doing something yourself?

I'm on diet chef now, just trying it for a month really.. Since doing LL I seem to have forgotten everything I once knew about portion control so I figured this will re-teach my brain about such things! So far I'm absolutely loving it on DC but I will not go on about it any more here!

Well if you need something to talk to about anything you can always PM. I have no problem with food talk at all - for some reason it doesn't affect me- so if you wanna then you're welcome :D

pb i would love to hear about it - can you post in the RTM section?
isn't anna doing it too?

i too like hearing about food - in fact i'm obsessed with cookery programs and recipe books at the moment!!

glad you are enjoying it - how much have you lost?
daisy x

Must be something about the Jan starters that make us different to other LLers - I also am happy to talk about food, and am actively involving myself in it. I find it therapeutic.

Me too. I am still at least another 10 to 12 weeks away from RTM but have been reading up on it a lot recently and reading the RTM board. If you need to talk to Ellie I'm here too.

Congratulations and good luck x

Back