January 2009 - Starters

Daisydoll - wk 15 -2lb off -44lbs total - 7 to go
Emveg - W13 - 3lb off - 53lb lost - 5lb to lose.
Foxtrot - Week 11 - 2.5lb - ....35lb from 56 lb to lose
JaneyB- wk12- 6lb- 34.5lb- 7.5lb to go.
JazzyB W12 -3lbs off 49lbs lost 0lb to go JessicaL - wk12 - 4lb off - 44lbs total - 22lb to go
Louale - W12 - STS - 44total - 50.5lbs to lose
sansukh--wk14--3lbs off-41 total -1bs to go.
Sean(JSF) - wk 14 - 5lbs - 85lbs total 5lbs to lose
SexyBecks1 - wk 11 - 6lb - 39lbs total - 42lbs to loose
SIIM - wk 11 - 5.5lbs - 41lbs total -92lbs to lose
Susianna - wk 13 - 3.6lb- Total -45.2lb -44.8 to go
thin_inside - wk 12 - 4lbs off - 52 lbs total - 80lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 12 - 2.5lbs off - 46lbs total - 23lbs to lose

hi there
just got back from first developers meeting - was really strange. luckily one other girl from my foundation was there, but we both missed the rest of our group.

everyone seems nice, but a bit 'jaded' - i guess the enthusiasm has gone as they have been in developers a while maybe

feels like we are in limbo a bit , i really want to spend as few weeks as possible here!

what was strange was the way a lot of the talk was about lapsing, or planning to lapse.
i have no intention of doing either, as it will just result in being stuck in limbo for longer.
maybe i am being a bit naive, but i want to be surrounded by inspiration and encouragement.
thank goodness for minimins!
daisy x

Daisy, I hated Developers last time and that's my main reason for moving to Lite instead of Developers now. I felt exactly the same - it was a mismatched group of people in limbo - not pleasant at all. I did it for 3 months - hell :mad:

I'm missing a week this week (got 2 weeks of packs last week) because the LLL group doesn't start until a week on Wednesday and I wouldn't have to endure Developers!

You've not got far left to go so you'll be on RTM soon :D:D:D

i'm just so glad i have my friend with me, luckily she is one of the people i got on with well in foundation, so at least we will have each other!

daisy x

Oh dear. I have a lot of time to do in developers :sigh:. I think that at least four of my foundation group will be there too though :).

I was worried that there might not be too much structure. Seems to be the case. Did you get a book to follow/read? Something to focus on?

I think my group are quite lucky as there are still about 9 or 10 of us and only about 2 people are going into RTM. Our LLC said that she will just turn our foundation group (same day and time) into the development group as there is enough of us. As far as I am aware, not one of my group except me have lapsed :cry:but at least I know I will have the inspiration to keep going.

I hope the rest of you have nice groups to go into. At least you will all still have us lot to help keep you on track.

Good luck in which ever group you go into. We CAN do it x x

hi
it was structured - same sort of thing as foundation. you get a yellow scrapbook and a book to read with excercises (not physical ones) to do in it, not much in it really tho.

don't be put off by my post, i think it was just a case of missing the old gang - plus i will only be there a month, i hope, so its more a case of i'm feeling a bit of an intruder. - not that they weren't nice, they were.
i think if i knew i was going to there for a while it would be better and there would be time to bond - i'm sure you will be fine
daisy x

Well, I had my last Foundation group meeting tonight and it was sad in a way - but we all swapped mobiles and email and have arranged to meet at a ten pin bowling place on the last Saturday of June! Eight of the original twelve survived the course, but I was the ONLY one that didn't lapse in some way. Five of us will start developers next wednesday - Yay! I think we will be the majority of the group there so it will be a bit like old times. Looking forward to it now.

Amazing - lost 3 lb tonight which takes me to 1lb shy of a 4 stone loss in 13 weeks! Also lost over 20% of my body weight and am in the 14s. I am so delighted! This diet is just astounding.

Daisydoll - wk 15 -2lb off -44lbs total - 7 to go
JazzyB W12 -3lbs off 49lbs lost 0lb to go JessicaL - wk12 - 4lb off - 44lbs total - 22lb to go
thin_inside - wk 13 - 3lbs off - 55 lbs total - 77lbs to lose

Sorry TI that I had a moan about Developers last night, I didn't mean to make you worry. It just wasn't structured enough for me, even though there was structure. I guess I just loved the "100 days" business of Foundation (I tick off everyday on a wall planner :eek:) and Development didn't have that same regime. The fact that there are others from your group in it will make it so much better :D Well done on your loss :D:D:D

Daisydoll - wk 15 -2lb off -44lbs total - 14 to go

have just changed my target - want to lose an extra 7lbs so have adjusted ticket etc
daisy x

Thanks Westie. I was a bit worried, but not any longer ;).

I know what you mean about the structure - I have decided to look at it as though I am starting Foundation again. Back to the 100 days! I am likely to need about 6 months in developers so maybe I'll manage a full 3 x Foundation! :eek: How the H*** did I get so big?

I'm stunned by what I have lost since Jan. LL rocks :D:D!

Well done Ladies, great to see so many of you getting to/near Goal.

great attitude TI, I know you'll be successful and they'll be no looking back.

My WI tonight & I have decided to go to RTM TODAY!.

This is a week earlier than I had intended but on home scales I have reached my goal (which is actually 2 stone less than my original target weight), and I feel 100% ready for the change. Also gives me an extra week before holiday at end May to introduce f##d,

Don't know if I'm excited or apprehensive - mixture of both I suspect. I'll update weight etc tonight & take some 'goal photos' as my profile pics are now about 1.5st out of date.

If it's OK with you all, I'll still post weekly updates on here.

Keep on losing

well done everyone!

i woke thi smorning and on my phone i had a reminder that said " week 14" im gutted today, i would have nearly been there.

i still cant get on LL, i cant get past the medical so have turned to CD. i pick up my packs on friday.
hopefully 3 months from now ill be a few stone lighter!

Well done Sean. Looking forward to hearing about the next stage of your journey :D

GGF, don't be gutted. Circumstances couldn't be helped. You've just delayed the journey a little instead so don't worry - you'll get there. Good luck on CD - it's all pretty much the same so slightly different journey will lead to the same result :D

That's great news Sean. I'm sure you will enjoy RTM.

GGF, I'm so sorry that you couldn't get back onto LL. I have a friend who has just started CD. I am the only other person who she knows who has done a VLCD so I am helping her as much as I can. As it was just said, it is just a different journey to the same destination. Good luck x

Thanks all

So final weigh in tonight & I knew I'd had a good week with hours of walking over the Easter break.

Final weight loss on abstinence - 8lb!!!!!!

So actually 3lb below my target weight - to say I'm happy is a major understatement.

Well done Sean, a stunning achievment! Good luck on the RTM.

OMG Sean that is amazing ... well done! Better than my measley 1.6 this week :(.

1st week in the new developers class and it went much better than I expected, everyone was lovely and I really enjoyed it!

Good luck with CD GGF, you'll be where you want to be in no time!

x

Daisydoll - wk 15 -2lb off -44lbs total - 14 to go
Susianna - wk 14 - 1.6lb- Total - 46.8lbs -36 to go

Back